The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Just now, kevwun said:

She won as a write in candidate because she is so popular in the State.  The letter by her name doesn't matter much in Alaska.

I thought Alaska has a pretty long history of being super red? (trying to avoid admitting that I know absolutely nothing about Alaska politics except that they may or may not be able to see Russia)

I see the bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today.

Hope you got your things together
Hope you are quite prepared to die
Looks like we're in for nasty weather
One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise.

• Hook 'Em 1

I see the bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today.   Hope you got your things together
Hope you are quite prepared to die
Looks like we're in for nasty weather
One eye is taken for an eye.   Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise.  

379b786e6897f47ce8458bb9f1ebb9bc.jpg

9 minutes ago, J.R. said:

It’s amazing to me that Shaggy was put together in a matter of minutes by idiots and the leader of the free world can’t figure out how to launch a simple message board where all of his moronic lunatics can gather and plan their eventual arrests and imprisonments.  Lucky us I guess. 

Yea, they even have the blessing of a fat cunt and everything.

Edited by Surly Bevo

5 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Won't everyone arrested most likely get accessory for murder/manslaughter tacked on?

I don't think so.  There's no federal felony murder rule and it would be aiding and abetting and it requires pretty specific knowledge and intent that a murder/death is going to take place.

I also stopped reading that statute too soon.  It's a misdemeanor unless you use a gun or your unlawful entry results in significant bodily injury.  So the ones with guns could be in pretty big trouble, as could ones proximate to the injuries.

For a lot of them, it's going to be a misdemeanor.

The insurrection statute could catch a lot of them though (10 year max) and seditious conspiracy for ringleader types.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Truck of Guns and bombs

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/us-capitol-riots-arrest-pelosi-desk/index.html

Washington (CNN)An Alabama man allegedly parked a pickup truck packed with 11 homemade bombs, an assault rifle and a handgun two blocks from the US Capitol building on Wednesday for hours before authorities ever noticed, according to federal prosecutors.

The revelation is one of the most unsettling details federal prosecutors have made public this week as they detail the extent of the arsenal available to aid pro-Trump rioters who stormed the Capitol. Other individuals have been accused of taking guns and ammunition onto Capitol grounds and more charges are expected to come as a wide-ranging investigation unfurls.
Coffman, 70, told police he had mason jars filled with "melted Styrofoam and gasoline." Federal investigators believe that combination, if exploded, would have the effect of napalm "insofar as it causes the flammable liquid to better stick to objects that it hits upon detonation," according to the court record.
Police also found cloth rags and lighters. The court documents said that those items and the explosive-filled mason jars "in close proximity to one another constitute a combination of parts" that could be used as a "destructive device."
Coffman had parked his pickup truck at 9:15 a.m. ET on First St SE on the Hill, near the National Republican Club, commonly called the Capitol Hill Club. That building is within a block of a large US House office building and the Library of Congress, according to the complaint. The truck also had a handgun on the passenger seat and an M4 Carbine assault rifle, along with rifle magazines loaded with ammunition, police said.
When police found and searched him about a block away after dusk, Coffman was also carrying a 9mm handgun and a 22-caliber handgun in each of his front pockets, the police complaint said. None of the weapons found in his truck or on his person were registered to him.
Coffman appeared before a federal judge this week, and is being detained at least until his next court appearance on Tuesday. He has not yet entered a plea in court. The federal public defender representing him didn't respond to a request for comment on the allegations against him on Friday.

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The Houston Chronicle has called on Rafael “Ted” Cruz to resign. 

Your turn DMN, AAS, and SAEN

Holy fuck, that's big right? I've never lived in Houston, but I do know it's filled with my brethren. That paper can't exactly be considered the New York Times.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Holy fuck, that's big right? I've never lived in Houston, but I do know it's filled with my brethren. That paper can't exactly be considered the New York Times.

What you really need to do is to send a letter to the University of Texas administration and request that you're issued a diploma from the University of Texas per Article 7, Section 13 of the State of Texas Constitution. As supporting evidence provide printouts of TexAgs QAnon dipshittery and say you'd like to remove any association with that garbage.

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CN/htm/CN.7.htm#7.13

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, J.R. said:

It’s amazing to me that Shaggy was put together in a matter of minutes by idiots and the leader of the free world can’t figure out how to launch a simple message board where all of his moronic lunatics can gather and plan their eventual arrests and imprisonments.  Lucky us I guess. 

ask @immamac the setup is easy but the grifter is focusing on the monetization.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What you really need to do is to send a letter to the University of Texas administration and request that you're issued a diploma from the University of Texas per Article 7, Section 13 of the State of Texas Constitution. As supporting evidence provide printouts of TexAgs QAnon dipshittery and say you'd like to remove any association with that garbage.

The media spotlight on that would be interesting. 

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What you really need to do is to send a letter to the University of Texas administration and request that you're issued a diploma from the University of Texas per Article 7, Section 13 of the State of Texas Constitution. 

Damn you Huck . . . you weren't supposed to tell them. 

"The Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, established by an Act of the Legislature passed April 17th, 1871, located in the county of Brazos, is hereby made, and constituted a Branch of the University of Texas . . . "

18 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Because I don't get enough Randolph Duke in my life?

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think so.  There's no federal felony murder rule and it would be aiding and abetting and it requires pretty specific knowledge and intent that a murder/death is going to take place.

I also stopped reading that statute too soon.  It's a misdemeanor unless you use a gun or your unlawful entry results in significant bodily injury.  So the ones with guns could be in pretty big trouble, as could ones proximate to the injuries.

For a lot of them, it's going to be a misdemeanor.

The insurrection statute could catch a lot of them though (10 year max) and seditious conspiracy for ringleader types.

Is this a misdemeanor?

https://casetext.com/statute/united-states-code/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/part-i-crimes/chapter-84-presidential-and-presidential-staff-assassination-kidnapping-and-assault/section-1752-restricted-building-or-grounds

Seems pretty harsh penalty if so. 

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Cruz and Hawley must resign. 

Treasonous behavior and they have been educated enough to know it. 

This Nation was founded on the ideals of democracy. We test that every four years. It is the hallmark of the United States and Sens. Cruz and Hawley chose to attack democracy in our republic. 

Time for them to step down.  They will be replaced, no doubt, with equally bad actors - but they must go.

Time for us to live up to our ideals. 

Already left messages and e-mails to Cornyn and my Rep on this.

Trump, Cruz and Hawley must be removed.

9 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Trump, Cruz and Hawley must be removed.

Amen.

1 minute ago, jw4381 said:

How in the ever loving fuck is bison head not in custody?

Sometimes you follow the Bison to the Herd before pouncing.  

Round them all up. They are enemies of democracy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1