The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Wait, do some of y’all seriously think he’ll just go away once he leaves office?

This is a man that holds grudges for decades over the most petty shit imaginable. He feels entitled to be king of America, he thinks he’s been betrayed by the whole world, and he has a very large group of armed Americans supporting him who think he should be king.

He’s not going to be leading a charge on a fucking battlefield but if y’all think he’ll go away quietly if we just ignore him you’re fucking morons.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

Wait, do some of y’all seriously think he’ll just go away once he leaves office?
This is a man that holds grudges for decades over the most petty shit imaginable. He feels entitled to be king of America, he thinks he’s been betrayed by the whole world, and he has a very large group of armed Americans supporting him who think he should be king.
He’s not going to be leading a charge on a fucking battlefield but if y’all think he’ll go away quietly if we just ignore him you’re fucking morons.

The odds are certainly higher now that he is an out-in-the-open seditionist. His brand is fucked. His money is going to start drying up quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him try to leave the country. Didn’t Scotland already say no?

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Lolz

We covered this a few pages ago and had a bit of a discussion about cops telling people with outstanding warrants they had won free Yankee tickets if they would just show up at a certain place at a certain time to pick them up.

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

"You ride with the outlaw, you die with the outlaw."- Gus McCrae

The other guys were fucking her, i just wanted to see what they were enjoying. I thought she was just really tired and that's why she wasn't moving. I had no idea she was drugged and underaged. She didn't produce an ID, you can't hold that against me.

4 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

The odds are certainly higher now that he is an out-in-the-open seditionist. His brand is fucked. His money is going to start drying up quickly. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him try to leave the country. Didn’t Scotland already say no?

Scotland should refuse to allow his plane to land for national security reasons.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Yeah, his ass might flee to some non-extradition country and set up a MAGA government in exile. That would be really fucking bad.

16 minutes ago, B00M said:

This isn't being presented clearly on the right. Friday morning KLBJ Austin said he sustained an injury but collapsed when he returned to his office, then died.  ~36 hours later I read here, he was hit with a fire hydrant...?!

I think he was hit on the head by a fire extinguisher during the melee. He died later, in the hospital I believe.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

Some more context on "the big lie":

The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic. The claim that Germany was not beaten in 1918 was itself called a big lie.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

image.jpeg.7f00eb31ab1dc18c3ef7ccbf27dfa9b3.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

The odds [of Trump not going away] are certainly higher now that he is an out-in-the-open seditionist.

Add in armed treasonous militia groups - and the scope of the problem surfaces into view. 

They are Napoleon's lumpen folk:

Spoiler

Traditionally, the Lumpen are parasitical groups composed largely from the remains of older, obsolete stages of social development. The Lumpen:

• act only out of ignorant self-interest,
  • are easily manipulated by reactionary forces
  • can be used to combat non-reactionary forces

The lumpen exploit society for their own ends and, in turn, are exploited as a tool of destruction and regression by reactionary movements.

Vigilance remains a necessity. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On one hand, it’s concerning the FBI or some other law enforcement agency hasn’t done a press conference after an insurgency attack on Article 1 of American democracy.  

On the other hand, it could mean no one wants to participate in what could easily be the continuation of a seditious criminal conspiracy via covering for Trump. 

Basically the federal government is in free fall. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

On one hand, it’s concerning the FBI or some other law enforcement agency hasn’t done a press conference after an insurgency attack on Article 1 of American democracy.  

On the other hand, it means no one wants to participate in what could easily be the continuation of a criminal conspiracy. 

Ok. Cool. Hook'em

• Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

On the other hand, it means no one wants to participate in what could easily be the continuation of a seditious criminal conspiracy. 

That can tend to happen when the chief executive officer is actively attempting to overthrow the government. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Add in armed treasonous militia groups - and the scope of the problem surfaces into view. 

They are Napoleon's lumpen folk:

Hide contents

Traditionally, the Lumpen are parasitical groups composed largely from the remains of older, obsolete stages of social development. The Lumpen:

• act only out of ignorant self-interest,
  • are easily manipulated by reactionary forces
  • can be used to combat non-reactionary forces

The lumpen exploit society for their own ends and, in turn, are exploited as a tool of destruction and regression by reactionary movements.

Vigilance remains a necessity. 

not sure why you spoilered the lumpen....

the real question is, what about the FIT-lumpen ??

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Nah, man, he's going to Edinburg later this week:
8A0DF2E6-2F39-4B05-8268-4ECBAFE551A0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

he's not going to spend any time bumping shoulders with these people or risking directly attaching himself to a rebellion.

As much as I think that he's really fucking stupid (e.g. "boarder," "smocking gun," "council," etc.), I have to say that after reading the transcript of the Ukraine call, and hearing the actual audio of the Georgie SOS call, Trump is really good at mob-style language where his intent - bribery, intimidation, coercion - is crystal clear, but he uses language that gives himself plausible deniability in a court of law.  

So yeah, he'll keep right on with the "very special people," and "a lot of people are saying" and agitate these fucking cretins right to the bitter end.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

siap

Last I saw, she cheered on the protestors, via social media, as they left Trump's rally. Totally inappropriate for a person in her position, sure, but what has she said since they violently entered?

So..... West Virginia then?