The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

3 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

The funniest fuckin thing is trump doesn't give a shit about them.  He won't pardon any of them.  Unless they are rich and can donate to his campaign/defense/fuck around fund, then he doesn't care about.  

I agree that he doesn’t care about them per se. But he will absolutely martyr any or all of them if it is in his interest to do so. After all, almost 400,000 Americans were sacrificed for his stock market and insider trading profits so what’s a couple of dozen so called patriots if it helps advance his chances to rule for eternity?

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

The idea that Carter was a worse president than GWB is Q-believer levels of stupid.

Are you seriously comparing me with a Q believer?

Because that would be the kind of thing a total piece of shit would do.

Do you know what the Trump administration has put me and my family through?

You fucking take that back. And you and all of you who liked that post owe me a huge fucking apology.

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Mmm maybe.  

As some of the articles and analyses have pointed out, and that we've always kind of known, Trump has a stupidity and psychosis that is necessary for him to lie as incessantly as he does, and to repeat and reinforce those lies in that pretty unique way that he does.

At some point, the Q types are going to need new fundamental ideas like "the election was rigged" and Trump may not have the platform to energize that.  They can self-stimulate or regenerate their lunacy, but they need some fundamental lies and a fundamental liar to center it around.

Perhaps that’s why many have been concerned about Hawley. He didn’t quite have the loud braggadocio of Trump but there was more than a little Joel Osteen preacher man in his delivery. Just enough spark to light the flame for the already fooled and just enough polish to draw in the ready to be converted. Dangerous stuff those prosperity politicians.

3 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

You fucking take that back. And you and all of you who liked that post owe me a huge fucking apology.

I’m sorry, I was reaching for a comparison to something else that is insanely dumb, but I could’ve said it’s flat earther levels of stupid.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I’m sorry, I was reaching for a comparison to something else that is insanely dumb, but I could’ve said it’s flat earther levels of stupid.

I think we've determined that Q levels of stupidity exceed nearly all prior examples.

You could go with Greg Davis Apologist. That fits, even if it's a bit outdated.

But Carter is worse than GWB if you hold him accountable for the foreign policy fuckups that led to sponsoring an evil totalitarian regime in Iran (and you should) that led to a revolution culminating in the capture and torture of 52 Americans (and you should), to say nothing of the many other evils his incompetence led to.

GWB may have been dubiously moral. Nixon was evil outright. GWB may have been dubiously competent. Carter was incompetent outright.

And Trump is both outright evil AND outright incompetent.

• Hook 'Em 1

The top one has to be a parody.  Calling it fake or for laughs or attention piece--"calling me a fucking terrorist just because I broke into the capitol building and terrorized some elected officials."  Nobody would string those words together repeating terrorist as an attack while using it also for what he did--phony. And those are fake tears too.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The top one has to be a parody.  Calling it fake or for laughs or something--"calling me a fucking terrorist just because I broke into the capitol building and terrorized some elected officials."  Nobody would string those words together repeating terrorist as an attack while using it also for what he did--phony. And those are fake tears too. 

Are You Sure Stephen Colbert GIF by Obama - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Seeing these videos makes me sad. Just a little. I mean I want to gloat, but we have friends who have been innocently/accidentally put on that list (they happen to be minorities) and the hell they went through was no laughing matter. So I’m sad that it takes a white American actually being a terrorist to discover what that label they frequently and casually toss around at anyone who happens to not look like them can bring.

Too bad they won’t understand why that’s important.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

That is better. It is not fair to compare normal levels of stupid, to Q levels of treason. Thinking W > Carter is just normal grade stupid. Q means treason, something else entirely.

3 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

That is better. It is not fair to compare normal levels of stupid, to Q levels of treason. Thinking W > Carter is just normal grade stupid. Q means treason, something else entirely.

I still sort of have the insane/stupid picture of them in my mind I had before the coup attempt. I think the reason I don’t now associate them with treason is that it wasn’t just Q Anon that tried to pull off a coup, it was the fucking Republican Party.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

The top one has to be a parody.  Calling it fake or for laughs or attention piece--"calling me a fucking terrorist just because I broke into the capitol building and terrorized some elected officials."  Nobody would string those words together repeating terrorist as an attack while using it also for what he did--phony. And those are fake tears too.  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Seeing these videos makes me sad. Just a little. I mean I want to gloat, but we have friends who have been innocently/accidentally put on that list (they happen to be minorities) and the hell they went through was no laughing matter. So I’m sad that it takes a white American actually being a terrorist to discover what that label they frequently and casually toss around at anyone who happens to not look like them can bring.

Too bad they won’t understand why that’s important.

As a pretty white looking latino I have been there. My passport had entry visas to Peru, Bolivia, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Afghanistan and every Middle Eastern Country except Iraq (did not need one). I get pulled to the side every time I travel. So much that my kids expect it and know to wait on the other side of security and try and find a good seat at a bar. It sucks, big time, but ya know, nice to see these ass turds get it as well. 

36 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Mmm maybe.  

As some of the articles and analyses have pointed out, and that we've always kind of known, Trump has a stupidity and psychosis that is necessary for him to lie as incessantly as he does, and to repeat and reinforce those lies in that pretty unique way that he does.

At some point, the Q types are going to need new fundamental ideas like "the election was rigged" and Trump may not have the platform to energize that.  They can self-stimulate or regenerate their lunacy, but they need some fundamental lies and a fundamental liar to center it around.

At some point, as the list of co-conspirators grows into the thousands and includes numerous heads of state, the SCOTUS, and many republicans, and as none of the promised incidents or roundups happen, you’d think they might conclude that the new world order or deep state or whatever has reached critical mass and cannot be stopped, and quit trying. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

But Carter is worse than GWB if you hold him accountable for the foreign policy fuckups that led to sponsoring an evil totalitarian regime in Iran (and you should) that led to a revolution culminating in the capture and torture of 52 Americans (and you should), to say nothing of the many other evils his incompetence led to.

i don't know what the trump administration did to you and your family and karma to you for whatever has happened.

with respect to Carter being responsible for "sponsoring an evil totalitarian regime" you need some historical..... assistance.

the CIA overthrew Mossadegh in 1953 and installed the Shah.

Carter had fuckall to do with the rise and inflammation of Islamic Fundamentalism.

Carter certainly lost the election because of the hostage crisis.  But he did not take us off the gold standard, undo Bretton Woods, or enable OPEC.

i'm curious precisely "what other evils" "his incompetence led to".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Hmm. Maybe if you don't commit terrorist acts, you won't get treated like a terrorist.

But really, this is the result of coddling all these assholes. Most of them are pussies. They didn't expect repercussions. Had there been established repercussions from the start instead of hand holding, shitheads like this guy would still be at home in mom's basement.  What the fuck do you expect to happen when you try to overthrow a government?  Bin Laden would have shot these guys at the original sign up mixer. Wouldn't have even given them their first assignment. 

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

how do we rid ourselves of 75m people? 

We put the ones at the capitol on no-fly lists, post their pictures and have a database just like registered sex offenders.  Call their businesses out mock them incessantly and make life shitty as a warning to the rest.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Sounds like something a Q believer would post

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

The funniest fuckin thing is trump doesn't give a shit about them.  He won't pardon any of them.  Unless they are rich and can donate to his campaign/defense/fuck around fund, then he doesn't care about.  

For Trump, hell should be an eternal rally with all of his most earnest supporters and no green room, exit, or bodyguards.

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

For Trump, hell should be an eternal rally with all of his most earnest supporters and no green room, exit, or bodyguards.

it would cost them jabillions in revenue, but the 9th plane of hell for cheeto would be an embargo by the most important corporation on the planet....

image.jpeg.2d36a421391d2e48833a55c829d2bafb.jpeg

Sorry if it's already been discussed,  but anyone see this fucking bitch Toomey on Meet the Press?

Sure,  there were no fucking warning signs that Trump was going to pull some shit like this while leaving office. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Some of ya'll motherfuckers need to focus.

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

Carter? Fewer.

Nixon? More. VASTLY more. Go learn about Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Read about burning a village to save it. Agent orange n all that shit.

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

I bumped out of the dusty back room the Jimmy Carter thread. Have at it.

I would honestly like to understand your hate for Carter

Nixon is easy to understand and I've read all about Laos and Se Asia. Horrible and senseless.

I don't hate W, I hate how he was manipulated. Those paintings of veterans he does are obvious atonement for sins he's well aware of. I imagine he has a lot of sleepless nights.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, NAVY said:

Sickening to think that the right might reform ONLY because the money dried up. Fucking fuck 

If it keeps Hawley and Cruz out of the White House, that's a win.  Would be better if it took them out of the running for their Senate seats, and Hawley may well be in a world of shit, given his biggest BMD has turned against him, along with his mentor and other power players.

Just leaves the door open for Pompeo and Lil Marco.

Of course, Marco is going to have to worry about being primaried in '22.

1 minute ago, 27-25 said:

I agree he's a hero, but I'd rather not anyone hear his name.  He and his family may now be a target in the sick and twisted simulation we are now in.

Good humans get protected. And good humans remain in the system. Not everyone in the Federal System is a Trumpkin. 

He want to be a site security officer in Hawaii? They can do it.

But I do agree. The media sometimes needs to be a bit more quiet. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Good humans get protected. And good humans remain in the system. Not everyone in the Federal System is a Trumpkin. 

He want to be a site security officer in Hawaii? They can do it.

But I do agree. The media sometimes needs to be a bit more quiet. 

We needed a hero in there. He should be applauded. He must now be protected. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1