The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

So besides the nice but naive guy I know who went to the rally, it turns out I know a guy that stormed the Bastille. This dude is an abject moron, in case it isn't apparent from the article.

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/vp-nw-virginia-beach-man-capitol-riot-20210117-n34ertem5jgydboy4unqpfbusu-story.html#nt=pf-double chain~homepage-top-chain~flex feature~curated~po1~N34ERTEM5JGYDBOY4UNQPFBUSU~1~3~1~11~art yes

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

So embarrassing. Surreal.

This does appear to support the possibility that (former) MIL-STD Fat Head in the Senate chamber did pick up the flex cuffs with intent to give to CP. Dude was trying to get his fellow tards to show respect to where they were and not sit in the seats or fuck shit up. 

Couple of quotes struck me re: why we're fucked:

“I think the goal was to try to put some final nails in the coffin of Donald Trump,” said Dale Rovik, a 59-year-old who supports Mr. Trump and is a native of Kenosha. I think it’s pretty clear that they did that to make him look bad and to accuse him and, of course, to try and impeach him again. That certainly is pretty clear to me.”

Joe Pillizzi, a 67-year-old retired salesman in Kenosha who supports Mr. Trump, said he believed last summer’s looting and rioting had “put a seed” in the minds of the mob that attacked the Capitol.

“If the Black Lives Matter didn’t do what they did, I don’t think the Capitol attack would have happened,” he said.

How Republicans Are Warping Reality Around the Capitol Attack (msn.com)

29 minutes ago, G650 said:

So besides the nice but naive guy I know who went to the rally, it turns out I know a guy that stormed the Bastille. This dude is an abject moron, in case it isn't apparent from the article.

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/vp-nw-virginia-beach-man-capitol-riot-20210117-n34ertem5jgydboy4unqpfbusu-story.html#nt=pf-double chain~homepage-top-chain~flex feature~curated~po1~N34ERTEM5JGYDBOY4UNQPFBUSU~1~3~1~11~art yes

His piratical tale would have benefitted from a few more "ARRRRR"s.

that's fucking awesome.  One of the ten best chefs in the world cooking for your whole regiment.  

I just hope it works out better than when Frank Costanza cooked for his.  

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

FIFY as you know she'll be the main focal point for the right. 

We're in the transition phase.  Still a lot of Hunter Biden + China billions chatter, but that is slowly giving way to the fact that Kamala is a whore who will take over as POTUS within the year and turn us into a Communist nation.

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

We're in the transition phase.  Still a lot of Hunter Biden + China billions chatter, but that is slowly giving way to the fact that Kamala is a whore who will take over as POTUS within the year and turn us into a Communist nation.

She'll probably visit India and pronounce the names correctly, all Un-American-like.

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

I think it's great that Chef Andres is taking care of them but I would assume that there's adequate logistical support for the National Guard from, you know, the military?  

Yeah, but between an MRE and Paella Valenciana...I wonder which one they picked?  

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I think it's great that Chef Andres is taking care of them but I would assume that there's adequate logistical support for the National Guard from, you know, the military?  

Have you ever eaten MREs and field cooking?  I know that the cooks do their best, but it can't be called any better than average.  They are defending our democracy; feed 'em real good.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

The guy incorporated a caprese salad bite into a pipette.  

I really like caprese salad.

Now I wish I was in the National Guard.

The Bazaar by José Andrés [1] | Pipettes, Mozzarella, Food

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Translation: if those uppity blacks knew their place, we wouldn't have to try and overthrow the government.

Yes.  Their concerns about not being shot to death by the police is the reason we had no choice but to overthrow the government. But let's put that behind us. Now is a time for healing and unity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Any of you Trumpers wanna weigh in on this?...............

The National Guard of various states and DC, are joining with DC Metro, Maryland & Virginia State Troopers, Capitol Police, and Secret Service to form a force posture of 40-50k personnel to watch over the peaceful transition of power in our nation's capital...a 250 year old tradition...because of your moronic, seditious leader.  And are they're there not because of foreign invasion but because of your idiot ass confederates-in-arms.  In fact, the only foreigner within 50 miles of our nation's capital is an Asturian chef there to make tapas.  

This could go in either the QAnon thread or here, but in light of the fellow upthread with his truck o' weapons, here is what is circulating on Gab. I've been over there some lately, trying to see how they're accommodating their flood of users. Unfortunately, besides having site trouble due to the demand, they have changed to limit viewing comments to registered users and there is no way I'm joining their club.
However here is something spreading across their accounts:
image.thumb.png.6f5d67271a86f491557bd9f64b0228a0.png
That has been followed up with this one, also circulating faster than a Facebook Parscales target:
image.png.34436df63a3fdfaddb2b5b6715259958.png

I've noticed there are quite a few retired military on Gab with either QAnon type posts or related. Trump is smart to play to them on his way out, even if the leaders indicated they weren't on board with that. Will be watching to see what happens with the recent event with NSA. Even if some of these folks aren't right in the head, they do have some extremists that seem willing enough to attempt to act. Not going to be a pleasant time, I'm afraid.

Is today still “boom day?” Just checking. What times does “boom day” start? EST? Central time?