The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ.  Y'all need to pause and realize how horrific that is, if it's true.  In a mob event that had as one of its aims the decapitation of a branch of government....they were aided by a fifth column.

Joe Biden best surround himself with only SS agents he knows and trusts, and they best not be shy about shooting to kill to protect him.

8 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

8F0CEA31-2396-4A97-8424-99B63C0EACE5.jpeg.b81a69154d8363d32fc9a4913bd25be6.jpeg

Because....absofuckinglutely.

This is 100% on par with cops not just opening the door to the jail to let the lynch mob in.....it's like when they led the mob to the victim's cell, and smiled and cheered with the crowd as the deed was done.  Which is a thing that happened.  A lot.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, Laura Branigan was a piece of ass back in the day.  Never liked her music but what a fox.  

Also, can one of you 2A Trumpers tell me what the fuck is the deal with the shitty trigger discipline at your rallies/parades/riots?  I get that you need to bring semi-automatic rifles to the events to seem tough...but why do y'all keep your index fingers over the triggers.  Just get your hand off the weapon.  You can walk around with it slung, but why keep your hand there.  Nothing is happening.  Nobody needs you.  You need the weapon, I get that and accept it as a 2A supporter myself. But just take your hand away, I don't care how good you think your trigger discipline is, you look beyond stupid.  Good lord you fucking idiots, I've seen kids at Lazer Tag places who can get their hand on their trigger from down at their sides... faster with less fumbling.  You can't find the trigger without looking.... unless your finger is on it constantly?    I found your wife's g-spot with my finger in half the time....and in the dark.

Hey maga don't dare listen to this guy. He's a soy boy. By all means real patriots only show up to a rally carrying loaded weapons and safeties are for pussies. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

How is that not like a soldier aiding and abetting an enemy? People rightfully get shot for this shit.

It's gets worse and worse. The suicide and other officers worried about committing suicide sounds like the worry of collaborators to me. Even if they did not grasp the gravity of their betrayal to the persons they are charged with protecting and the country they supposedly serve, this is murderous treason. Murder was committed. More murder was prevented by their faithful colleagues who did their duty.

Trump should be publicly hanged if the conspiracy occurred as it increasingly appears that it did.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus fucking tapdancing Christ.  Y'all need to pause and realize how horrific that is, if it's true.  In a mob event that had as one of its aims the decapitation of a branch of government....they were aided by a fifth column.

Joe Biden best surround himself with only SS agents he knows and trusts, and they best not be shy about shooting to kill to protect him.

Because....absofuckinglutely.

This is 100% on par with cops not just opening the door to the jail to let the lynch mob in.....it's like when they led the mob to the victim's cell, and smiled and cheered with the crowd as the deed was done.  Which is a thing that happened.  A lot.

yoajv.jpg

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I only posted once.  So I marked.  I didn't re-mark.  Just to set the record straight.

WelldocumentedFlippantCats-max-1mb.gif

sorry that one counts 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I'm gonna guess who ever videoed it was in on the plan as well, as they took all those turns before the officer did, and deserves some recognition(hopeful not public this time).

HE is a reporter assigned to Capitol Hill and his name is on the tweets and other reports.  

22 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If you are a sworn officer who leads insurrectionists through the Capitol then I'm thinking the penalties should be pretty god damned high. If not the highest possible.

Agreed. I have long argued for a multiplier, similar to hate crimes, for illegal acts committed by those in law enforcement and the judicial.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Fify and @Brisketexan

tenor.gif?itemid=17609286

1 minute ago, pacman said:

Agreed. I have long argued for a multiplier, similar to hate crimes, for illegal acts committed by those in law enforcement and the judicial.

100% this.  Committing a crime under color of the badge should automatically be enhanced a degree.

• Haha 1

Not sure where to put this:

Some relatives up in D/FW are hearing about Klan bros snatching Black/Brown students walking to and from schools and planned to hang them on Inauguration Day.  I’m not sure how real the threat is but it forced Crowley ISD to put this statement out:

• Rage+1 3

18 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Susan Collins should just not talk and realize she has a free 6 years to do nothing but get a paycheck. No clue why she keeps thinking that anything she says will be appropriate for the moment.

What'd she say now?  We should all just get along?

Edited by Chad Fuck
I see now.

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Not sure where to put this:

Some relatives up in D/FW are hearing about Klan bros snatching Black/Brown students walking to and from schools and planned to hang them on Inauguration Day.  I’m not sure how real the threat is but it forced Crowley ISD to put this statement out:

Goddamit.  

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

where did she say that?

She didn't just say it, she wrote it, in a newspaper.  

Bangor Daily News

My first thought was that the Iranians had followed through on their threat to strike the Capitol, but a police officer took over the podium and explained that violent demonstrators had breached the entire perimeter of the Capitol and were inside.

32 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Susan Collins should just not talk and realize she has a free 6 years to do nothing but get a paycheck. No clue why she keeps thinking that anything she says will be appropriate for the moment.

She gets her salary and health care benefits for the rest of her life, so long as she manages not to get kicked out of the senate. Right?