The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

I want to point this out again on this thread, and I'm sure others have as well, but everyone needs to know this for context.

Donald Trump replaced everyone at the top of the Defense Dept with loyalists shortly after the election.  And now there are reports that the DoD is denying the requests for the National Guard to intervene.

People need to hang for this.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

The hypocrisy of binary politics is in full effect today. 

BLM, Antifa burn buildings, loot cities, ambush cops, attack govt buildings, protest in state capitols and Trumpers demand the police take lethal action and encourage militia. 

Trumpers protest, refuse masks and lockdowns, storm the capitol and dems demand the police take lethal action and wish death upon their enemies.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Yep, this is exactly like that time BLM invaded the US Capitol Building to threaten Congress.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Constant said:

Looked like an operational failure from the start. Looked like the Capitol police relied solely on themselves but they were outnumbered almost instantly. 

I hope that's what it is. As bad as that would be, it would be better than what I allude to.

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

you know I'm well beyond being surprised that adults are exactly as stupid as I never thought they'd be, but I am shocked that nobody with an IQ higher than the temperature of a pleasant day is involved in securing our capitol building.

The people involved in securing the Capitol wanted this to happen.  

The hypocrisy of binary politics is in full effect today. 
BLM, Antifa burn buildings, loot cities, ambush cops, attack govt buildings, protest in state capitols and Trumpers demand the police take lethal action and encourage militia. 
Trumpers protest, refuse masks and lockdowns, storm the capitol and dems demand the police take lethal action and wish death upon their enemies.
200.gif

Hahahahahahahaha are you fucking serious

Fuck yourself
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I like how Trump's tweet doesn't say anything about, you know, leaving. Just "be peaceful while you're there". 

At least more people are finally waking up to the fact that this is always who he was, and this was always who his hardcore followers were.  

Kevin McCarthy is on CBSNews talking about how this is un-American and he is against this.

McCarthy you helped usher in today by supporting Trump every step of the way. Own your role in this. He was asked point blank who should bear responsibility and he would not accept any. You and your death cult party are at fault here for this. Every single one of you should resign or be removed from your seat.

• Like 2

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy 

prev |  next

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

Kevin McCarthy is on CBSNews talking about how this is un-American and he is against this.

McCarthy you helped usher in today by supporting Trump every step of the way. Own your role in this. He was asked point blank who should bear responsibility and he would not accept any. You and your death cult party are at fault here for this. Every single one of you should resign or be removed from your seat.

• Like 1