The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Que?

When he lied they put a disclaimer on his tweets that he was probably lying. You see, free speech only applies to the side that Loather agrees with. Consequences of free speech or the right of free speech that private citizens and companies have when responding to his lies is censorship.

Does it make sense now? No? Good, then you're not a tremendous moron.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Loather said:

Predictably, the capital siege is being used to further silence people. Along with the censoring of people on Facebook and Twitter, Google has just cut access to an alternative app called Parler, Apple may follow suit. It will not happen, but there are even calls to have Fox News dropped from cable providers. That would be cheered by a lot of you, but is this really what you want? Many conservative Americans already feel that their voices have been stifled by Political Correctness, and now it looks to them like they are being completely silenced. This is frightening to people, and people do crazy stuff when they are frightened. If a large portion of the population starts to feel that they cannot get a response from their government by voting, or that they are not going to even be able to express their views, what might they resort to? What would you do if every outlet for liberal views was shut down?

These millions of conservative Americans are not going anywhere. You can silence them, you have proven that, but you can't make them disappear.

This conversation has been had on other threads, but lets hash it out here. Okay, first off. It's not censorship in the strict sense of the word with respect to the First Amendment ( @TwiceHorn I defer to your expertise here) and if people don't understand that it is partly because they are listening to propaganda pushers telling them it is censorship even though it ignores that Twitter /= government.

So, that out of the way. We know that some speech is already abridged, correct? That is also written into our laws. Why should Facebook, Twitter, et al and their corporate structure not be allowed to stay on legal terra firma but also set the terms of service by which patrons should abide? A CEO has to abide by rules and regulations, but patrons can do whatever they want in his place of business? That doesn't sound conservative.

Fox News. Well, there's a problem right there. Fox isn't news and that was their defense in a court of law, that they are 'entertainment'. To be honest, CNN isn't really news either, IMO and we may need to grapple with that as a nation because Fox and CNN and all the other agencies that have blurred the line are confusing people. Trump or Conway or whoever originally came up with the term 'alternative' facts was brilliant, but seriously this was bad bad bad for our country. However, one part of me can't help throwing up my hands at viewers/readers who cannot discern between an 'opinion' piece and factual reporting. And shame on the reporter who blurs that line too. Like I said, we need to grapple with that too.

As far as expressing views, are you kidding me? The government is not censoring you. You and all Americans have plenty of places to express your views in this country. But depending upon who receives the communication, be prepared for a response and consequences. We the People decided on limits, so some of those consequences are legal, but others are not. They are society telling you their views.

1. Speaking: stand in your front yard. Rent a hall and give a speech. Stand on a street corner. Hold a parade or protest (get a permit) Ask for public comment time at your local government meeting.

2. Writing: Wear a tshirt. Put a bumper sticker on your car. Write a letter or email to your representative, a company, the newspaper. Make a poster. Hire a plane with a banner. Go online to a message board, a social media account, or a blog.

I'm leaving out plenty of methods, but believe me the President has plenty more and his voice is amplified because of his position.

Maybe that is why part of the population is so angry. They hear him say the things they want to say  (because on his personal account on twitter he wasn't under the same federal rules about public officials) but he seldom suffers the consequences in the same way they do. Long time in coming-he should've been on his POTUS account but he would've been impeached long ago if he'd have done that. And now, when he does suffer those consequences, some identify with that but miss out on the point: perhaps those consequences were better for our society as a whole because we are a nation of many and we voted that way.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This conversation has been had on other threads, but lets hash it out here. Okay, first off. It's not censorship in the strict sense of the word with respect to the First Amendment ( @TwiceHorn I defer to your expertise here) and if people don't understand that it is partly because they are listening to propaganda pushers telling them it is censorship even though it ignores that Twitter /= government.

So, that out of the way. We know that some speech is already abridged, correct? That is also written into our laws. Why should Facebook, Twitter, et al and their corporate structure not be allowed to stay on legal terra firma but also set the terms of service by which patrons should abide? A CEO has to abide by rules and regulations, but patrons can do whatever they want in his place of business? That doesn't sound conservative.

Fox News. Well, there's a problem right there. Fox isn't news and that was their defense in a court of law, that they are 'entertainment'. To be honest, CNN isn't really news either, IMO and we may need to grapple with that as a nation because Fox and CNN and all the other agencies that have blurred the line are confusing people. Trump or Conway or whoever originally came up with the term 'alternative' facts was brilliant, but seriously this was bad bad bad for our country. However, one part of me can't help throwing up my hands at viewers/readers who cannot discern between an 'opinion' piece and factual reporting. And shame on the reporter who blurs that line too. Like I said, we need to grapple with that too.

As far as expressing views, are you kidding me? The government is not censoring you. You and all Americans have plenty of places to express your views in this country. But depending upon who receives the communication, be prepared for a response and consequences. We the People decided on limits, so some of those consequences are legal, but others are not. They are society telling you their views.

1. Speaking: stand in your front yard. Rent a hall and give a speech. Stand on a street corner. Hold a parade or protest (get a permit) Ask for public comment time at your local government meeting.

2. Writing: Wear a tshirt. Put a bumper sticker on your car. Write a letter or email to your representative, a company, the newspaper. Make a poster. Hire a plane with a banner. Go online to a message board, a social media account, or a blog.

I'm leaving out plenty of methods, but believe me the President has plenty more and his voice is amplified because of his position.

Maybe that is why part of the population is so angry. They hear him say the things they want to say  (because on his personal account on twitter he wasn't under the same federal rules about public officials) but he seldom suffers the consequences in the same way they do. Long time in coming-he should've been on his POTUS account but he would've been impeached long ago if he'd have done that. And now, when he does suffer those consequences, some identify with that but miss out on the point: perhaps those consequences were better for our society as a whole because we are a nation of many and we voted that way.

God bless you, but I think this is yet another time when you're going to need to revert to the @Huckleberry prescribed method of engagement.

• Haha 1

I said it up thread, but it is shocking to me how many right wing people simply don’t understand what the first amendment and censorship is. I can’t even wrap my head around it how much they don’t understand it. So at that point it makes me think it is willful. That doesn’t help your argument Loather. Who is being dishonest now?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Of all the hills Loather is choosing to die on, it's Twitter/Trump.  Nothing more.

Neither (the man or the company) would do a single fucking thing to better your life.  Absolutely nothing at all.  Trump wouldn't give you a dime if you needed it, and Twitter is (aside from Jack) a faceless private enterprise that owes him nothing more than some fleeting entertainment, and some info.

Loather is using this "censorship" and "free speech" angle to sound informed.  Fact is, here, today, he looks like a fucking ignorant rube who simply has no idea what he's talking about, but By Gawd, he's gonna keep talking.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

First of all people are frightened because they have constructed a alternative reality. Hannity open his show yesterday with a bunch of quotes taken out of context and some the oldies but goodies by Hillary.  People are also frightened on the other side because they hear a Republican congress woman from Illinois comfortably quoting Hitler in public, one can only imagine what she says in private and people elected her into office.

So I consider myself fiscal conservative and social moderate. So these conservatives you talk about what do they stand for?

1. Lower Taxes?

Lets see they raised taxes by 6% on some small business making 50K or less in profit a year. I am sure there is a great many of those and probably create more jobs then the businesses that got the tax cuts so they could do stock buy backs.

2. Lower deficits?

Well anyone still claiming that side is just a joke because they blew past what Obama had done when the cut taxes that created no jobs and plenty of stock buy backs and a market frenzy for wall street but no real gains for main street especially after bugling covid.

3. Better Governance?

Lets see I voted for Bush 1 and Clinton had to get us out of recession. I voted for Bush 2 and Obama had to get us out of the worst recession since the great depression. People voted for Trump and now Biden is tasked with getting this country out from a terrible recession due to the bungling of covid and a state of insurrection.

4. Family values?

Evangelicals have sold their souls to one of the most immoral and corrupt President in history. Ann Coulter said that she did not care if Trump was performing abortions in the Oval office as long as he was getting all the brown people out of the country. They cheered putting children in cages and they danced inside the presidential tent as people prepared to storm the congress.

So please tell those of us that can't stand Defund the Police, Impeachments that are not going anywhere but also detest the open embrace of racism by Republicans what conservative values do Republicans still stand for when they vote for Representatives that openly quote Hitler and support the Q movement that is based on a Russian movement from the prior century that painted Jews as the people that ate children.

This is a damn good post. 

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being ultra-liberal and 10 being ultra-conservative, I’m probably a 6.  The problem is that Trump came along and change the scale to 1-15, so it now appears that I lean left, when I’m pretty much the same guy I’ve always been.  I’ll vote for the people who are closest to my number, which means for the foreseeable future I’ll be voting for democrats, because any Republican less than a 12 will not make it out of a primary.  

Rep wasn’t enough, well said.  The fuckers stretched the scale just by being louder, then the loudest of those fuckers forced people to the edges.  And it’s left me at unbridgeable odds with 75% of the people I love.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

How is this guy not in prison?? This Screen shot was posted an hour ago on Twitter.

95d21b178cab929d5b034568ee20aa09.jpg

[Loather] See? There's that political correctness again, Goofyboy!  You're trying to censor Lin Wood because you libs can't stand conservative ideas! [/Loather]

Also, that's not the real Lin Wood's account.  

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Loather said:

More Americans self-identify as conservative than as liberal. As recently as fall 2018, Republicans controlled the Presidency and both houses of congress. You would have to conclude from all of this that there are a bunch of conservative Americans, it's probably a majority of the population. It almost certainly is a majority here in Texas. 

Think about how many conservatives there must be on this site. Where are they? You know. On Surly only liberal views are tolerated. If any conservative views are espoused, they are met with immediate hostility and scorn. These folks are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. I have to congratulate the Democratic/Liberal branch of the political world, you win the debate by default, you have completely silenced the other side. And you seem to like it that way. But why would you want to be in an echo chamber? If your arguments are sound, why not engage and convince people? These folks are your neighbors, your family, they are Longhorn fans. 

There are morons on both sides. You have the Goat Boy with painted face and horns storming the capital. You have hoodlums rioting and looting Kmarts under the pretext of protesting police brutality. Right now these are the only people getting our attention and controlling the conversation. 

Predictably, the capital siege is being used to further silence people. Along with the censoring of people on Facebook and Twitter, Google has just cut access to an alternative app called Parler, Apple may follow suit. It will not happen, but there are even calls to have Fox News dropped from cable providers. That would be cheered by a lot of you, but is this really what you want? Many conservative Americans already feel that their voices have been stifled by Political Correctness, and now it looks to them like they are being completely silenced. This is frightening to people, and people do crazy stuff when they are frightened. If a large portion of the population starts to feel that they cannot get a response from their government by voting, or that they are not going to even be able to express their views, what might they resort to? What would you do if every outlet for liberal views was shut down?

These millions of conservative Americans are not going anywhere. You can silence them, you have proven that, but you can't make them disappear.

Thanks for the laugh dude! Your surly onion article skills are first rate! Someone neg this guy to offset my laughing emoji though. 

2 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Rep wasn’t enough, well said.  The fuckers stretched the scale just by being louder, then the loudest of those fuckers forced people to the edges.  And it’s left me at unbridgeable odds with 75% of the people I love.

No kidding. The Overton window has been yanked so far to the right that it's on the neighbor's house now.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So many educated scholars and journalists were sounding the alarm bells that Trump was quietly mobilizing a militant cult of fanatical racists to deploy when his power was threatened.

Nevertheless, they overwhelmed the halls of Congress on their first attempt. Chris Wray has to go once Biden takes over. 

Check out the time stamp on this lengthy and accurate thread from a UK journalists: 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

[Loather] See? There's that political correctness again, Goofyboy!  You're trying to censor Lin Wood because you libs can't stand conservative ideas! [/Loather]

Also, that's not the real Lin Wood's account.  

Thank you. I appreciate you clearing that up for me. I did not know.
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Loather said:

That's the rub isn't it? Where do you draw the line? This has been debated long before the internet. I think the general consensus is the "Shouting Fire in a Crowded Theater" argument. I actually think Trump crossed this threshold with the events last week. But, they were censoring him before that, and now they are using the event to try to censor people they just don't agree with politicly, and censor millions of people on this Parler site. As far as your question about ISIS, I think it's disingenuous to make any comparison here, even comparing them to the idiots that stormed the capital is a stretch, but if we must, my personal opinion is that you censor even these extremist groups cautiously, only doing so when they are directly calling for violence, the right to free speech is just so important to our democracy that I think you have to tolerate some pretty questionable folks

Let me explain a very simple concept to you that hopefully your pea bean can someday process. Probably not but I will try. 

The first amendment applies to GOVERNMENT censorship. Private companies, like twitter, can censor whatever the fuck they want.

It annoys me that people like yourself are apparently incapable of understanding that but like dear leader Trump might say, it is what it is. 

You do let us know when you have finally figured that simple concept out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Let me explain a very simple concept to you that hopefully your pea bean can someday process. Probably not but I will try. 

The first amendment applies to GOVERNMENT censorship. Private companies, like twitter, can censor whatever the fuck they want.

It annoys me that people like yourself are apparently incapable of understanding that but like dear leader Trump might say, it is what it is. 

God fucking damnit, no kidding JimmyJames!  Loather ---- the self-proclaimed conservative -----  believes that Twitter,  a private corporation, is violating the first amendment. 

FUCK THAT! 

Loather, I've put something like 28,000 tweets out there and have never been "censored"  because I actually honor the Terms of Service agreement that I, voluntarily and of my own free will, agreed to. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

These biggest reason these shit dribbling troglodytes are getting caught is because they’re loud blabbermouths who are incapable of not bragging and letting everyone know how “important” they are.

I wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of that lying fuck's mouth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sounds like BearPigMan was finally arrested

Jacob Anthony Chansley, who allegedly was the man seen in photos dressed in horns, bearskin headdress and face paint, was taken into custody Saturday, according to the release. The Arizona man has been charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

1 hour ago, Loather said:

More Americans self-identify as conservative than as liberal. As recently as fall 2018, Republicans controlled the Presidency and both houses of congress. You would have to conclude from all of this that there are a bunch of conservative Americans, it's probably a majority of the population. It almost certainly is a majority here in Texas. 

Think about how many conservatives there must be on this site. Where are they? You know. On Surly only liberal views are tolerated. If any conservative views are espoused, they are met with immediate hostility and scorn. These folks are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. I have to congratulate the Democratic/Liberal branch of the political world, you win the debate by default, you have completely silenced the other side. And you seem to like it that way. But why would you want to be in an echo chamber? If your arguments are sound, why not engage and convince people? These folks are your neighbors, your family, they are Longhorn fans. 

There are morons on both sides. You have the Goat Boy with painted face and horns storming the capital. You have hoodlums rioting and looting Kmarts under the pretext of protesting police brutality. Right now these are the only people getting our attention and controlling the conversation. 

What’s the conservative position on terrorism? For or against? Based on the conservative response this week, it seems like they’re in the “for” box. The thesis of this post assumes domestic terrorism is a conservative value, otherwise the post doesn’t make any sense. If this is the case, then yes, conservative terrorists and their sympathizers need to be silenced from mainstream society.

If, on the other hand, conservatives are actually against terrorism, then maybe they should oppose the terrorists in their ranks. Right now, the movement seems more concerned with overthrowing the government and murdering cops than they do upholding federalism. Making this about politics and not the terrorist attacks is just another conservative terrorist lie. Claiming victimhood because conservative terrorists and sympathizers can’t use big tech to organize more murder is rich.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Also, an example:

Mrs. Whiggins, writing a letter to the editor of the local paper. It usually requires your legal name and address before they will even consider printing it. Mrs. Whiggins submits letter which says in part: "Loather says X, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and here is why." Nothing illegal there, no obscenity or other somewhat restricted speech. The newspaper decides to print it.

The local mayor reads the letter, contacts the paper, inquires and receives my name and address, authorizes law enforcement officers to arrive at my residence where I am taken into custody and jailed for what I wrote. That would be a punitive form of censorship. Preventative would be if the government allowed no expression prior to the act. LIke, for example, the blacklisting of Hollywood producers during the McCarthy era.

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Everyone knows the first amendment applies to cake baking and floral arrangements only 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

These biggest reason these shit dribbling troglodytes are getting caught is because they’re loud blabbermouths who are incapable of not bragging and letting everyone know how “important” they are.

It's such an expose on how just flat dumb and contradictory these people are.

They hate social media and big tech so much and yet the only reason they got caught is because they just had to put their selfies out on social media. Not only that but they could have easily worn masks which is accepted right now, but of course they won't because freedom.

Just absolute morons. Vapid attention whoring idiots.

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I know, it's a real shame you can't call people faggots anymore or say black people and HIspanics are lazy without repercussions.

Oh sure you can. You just have to look both ways first, then lower your voice to a stage whisper. That way it's secret and they don't know you're talking about them.

So to recap:

Loather thinks his and other people’s voices are being silenced because of political preference.

Given the opportunity to speak he either doesn’t, or says things he knows are wrong (willful ignorance of the 1st amendment).

He goes away because in his mind he can’t be wrong (even though he knows he is).

We silenced him. Rinse, repeat.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I said it up thread, but it is shocking to me how many right wing people simply don’t understand what the first amendment and censorship is. I can’t even wrap my head around it how much they don’t understand it. So at that point it makes me think it is willful. That doesn’t help your argument Loather. Who is being dishonest now?

YoU caNt tEll mE I doNT unDErstAnD thE fIrsT aMeNDmenT! ThaT viOLatEs mY fREedOm of SpeECh!1!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Of all the hills Loather is choosing to die on, it's Twitter/Trump.  Nothing more.

Neither (the man or the company) would do a single fucking thing to better your life.  Absolutely nothing at all.  Trump wouldn't give you a dime if you needed it, and Twitter is (aside from Jack) a faceless private enterprise that owes him nothing more than some fleeting entertainment, and some info.

Loather is using this "censorship" and "free speech" angle to sound informed.  Fact is, here, today, he looks like a fucking ignorant rube who simply has no idea what he's talking about, but By Gawd, he's gonna keep talking.

This will be my last comment on this, it went just as expected. I will tell you this, I am concerned about the country and my children for the first time in my life. The media has everyone stirred up to the point that they are not thinking rationally. This is not funny or entertaining anymore. This is getting serious. We are seeing things we never thought we would see in this country. You guys are pretty lightly discussing censoring people, arresting people, once these things get going they might take on a life of their own

I think Trump is a buffoon. People that know me have heard me say that many times, and as I pointed out above, I think he crossed over into criminality last week. You didn't hear that part. All you heard is I dared to voice a slightly differing opinion than yours and I am an "Ignorant Fucking Rube" So, ill shut up. No problem.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, Mole said:

What’s the conservative position on terrorism? For or against? Based on the conservative response this week, it seems like they’re in the “for” box. The thesis of this post assumes domestic terrorism is a conservative value, otherwise the post doesn’t make any sense. If this is the case, then yes, conservative terrorists and their sympathizers need to be silenced from mainstream society.

If, on the other hand, conservatives are actually against terrorism, then maybe they should oppose the terrorists in their ranks. Right now, the movement seems more concerned with overthrowing the government and murdering cops than they do upholding federalism. Making this about politics and not the terrorist attacks is just another conservative terrorist lie. Claiming victimhood because conservative terrorists and sympathizers can’t use big tech to organize more murder is rich.

But, but ANTIFA and BLM is another one.

Apparently the over 10,000 arrests across the United States during the summer protests equates to 'they did nothing to the protestors this summer.'

These were in early June:

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000:

https://apnews.com/article/bb2404f9b13c8b53b94c73f818f6a0b7

‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/08/george-floyd-killing-police-arrest-non-violent-protesters

I also chuckle at the right wing's talk about cancel culture. Go check out how many company boycotts were called for by the Trumpistas the past 4 years. I remember when Target was on the list to be cancelled because they wanted to have gender natural bathrooms. THE HORROR!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

This will be my last comment on this, it went just as expected. I will tell you this, I am concerned about the country and my children for the first time in my life. The media has everyone stirred up to the point that they are not thinking rationally. This is not funny or entertaining anymore. This is getting serious. We are seeing things we never thought we would see in this country. You guys are pretty lightly discussing censoring people, arresting people, once these things get going they might take on a life of their own
  I think Trump is a buffoon. People that know me have heard me say that many times, and as I pointed out above, I think he crossed over into criminality last week. You didn't hear that part. All you heard is I dared to voice a slightly differing opinion than yours and I am an "Ignorant Fucking Rube" So, ill shut up. No problem.

See my post above. Rinse, repeat.

Like clockwork.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Loather said:

The media didn't do anything. People make their own choices on their actions. Media is just another scape goat to redirect responsibility. 

Do better

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Wait so the problem is censorship and big media and not crazy people being invited by a crazy person and being enabled by people who support them via said media outlets who are allowing and even platforming and parroting the dangerous voices that are constantly proven false and now you are scared for your family because people started actually actioning on those words? 

All this and you still can't talk about how any censorship happens. You get called an ignorant rube because you are one. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Ah, so like a pigeon, you flew in, shit on everything, and flew away when challenged. You spout off a bunch of right wing talking points, fail to back them up and then are taking your ball and going home. 

But we silenced him. And he is the majority. He even said so. You weren’t listening. Stupid lib.
  • Hook 'Em 2

The fundamental notion behind the First Amendment is that the best antidote or cure for bad speech is good speech, or at least better speech.  And that competing good ideas are improved by debate, as in iron sharpens iron.

So, in some abstract sense, the First Amendment favors all speech and disfavors censorship.  But in the non-abstract sense, it only forbids government from abridging speech.

It would be ideal, and utopian, if private entitles didn't censor speech.  It would also be ideal if the citizenry wasn't willingly deceived by lies and other bad speech and utterly deaf to good speech.

Well, nothing's ideal, and this ain't utopia, so if private entities want to go no shirt, no shoes, no gotdam sense, no service, that's just fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've heard the media call what happened an insurrection

in·sur·rec·tion

/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a violent uprising against an authority or government

and sedition

se·di·tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Those fucking Merriam-Webster guys, always stirring shit up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loather said:

I'm gonna bet you are going to still be around, reading replies.  I'll leave you with a few pictures of "conservatives" taking things into their own hands. I'm sure these fine patriots pretty lightly discussed things as well.   But we are the deranged ones.

ErFsvKHXcAEOnyE.jpg

noose-capitol-hill.jpg

ac0f537a-47b9-4465-9b0e-0c2a638ba64f-Get

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

"Why does the liberal media keep forcing Trump supporters to commit treason?!"

But my favorite is "I'm concerned that you guys are casually discussing arresting people who commit felonies!! Somebody think of the children!"
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1