welcome back to the cloak room, surly conservatives

elfenix

Romney voted guilty in 2020. He was the first Senator in history to vote a President from his own Party guilty. Ten R Reps voted to impeach in 2021.

Clinton was guilty of lying. Under that standard, TFG ought have been impeached in Jan 2017, when he lied about the size of his, er, crowd.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Redundant word
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

"Me flunk English? That unpossible!"

Jesus, dude, that's the exact opposite of what he's saying. And in context...

House impeaches. Senate tries. A trial is not an indictment nor is it an impeachment. Now go clean your room. Your mom is tired of stepping on your Legos.

JFC.  Ok.  He was "impeached" 5 days before the end of his term as POTUS.   You got me.  

I wonder why that doesn't end the entire process...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Which impeachment of a POTUS did not involve that part?

Is THAT why y'all have the corncob up your ass?  Fine.  You won a technical debate point.

Can I subtract 40 points from y'all for all the negs I got because y'all disagree with me?  Yeah...probably not - aggy, racist, fascist, nazi, LIAR (thanks hobbs, you have a special place in my heart) and all that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

JFC.  Ok.  He was "impeached" 5 days before the end of his term as POTUS.   You got me.  

I wonder why that doesn't end the entire process...

Is THAT why y'all have the corncob up your ass?  Fine.  You won a technical debate point.

Can I subtract 40 points from y'all for all the negs I got because y'all disagree with me?  Yeah...probably not - aggy, racist, fascist, nazi, LIAR (thanks hobbs, you have a special place in my heart) and all that.

You could try being honest. Seems tough for you. I noticed you still are ignoring your lies and pretending you don’t see them. Putting your fingers in your ears helps too.

Or you could cry about your feelings getting hurt… what’s the term? Snowflake?

Edited by hobbes2702

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

So you think those impeachment’s were of similar merit? Blowjob vs attempting to subvert the electoral process? Those are equal in your mind?

I think all of them were politically motivated and both reasons you stated for them are completely wrong.

a) The Clinton impeachment was because he committed perjury.  Sure.  It was about a blowjob, but that "is" what it "is"...(let's see who gets that)

b.1) Which Trump impeachment - you need to clarify.  I was actually surprised there weren't more.  But, the Pandora's Box was open....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Ag with kids said:

I think all of them were politically motivated and both reasons you stated for them are completely wrong.

a) The Clinton impeachment was because he committed perjury.  Sure.  It was about a blowjob, but that "is" what it "is"...(let's see who gets that)

b.1) Which Trump impeachment - you need to clarify.  I was actually surprised there weren't more.  But, the Pandora's Box was open....

None of us were alive for the Clinton era, please explain (a)? I’m sure Rush had a hot take. 

7 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

All of them. That's not an impeachment, it was a trial. This isn't some "gotcha", it is a statement of fact that obviates your claim of both-siderism and somehow the insurrection of January 6 was no big deal because reasons.

You are very, very bad at logic.

3 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You could try being honest. Seems tough for you. I noticed you still are ignoring your lies and pretending you don’t see them. Putting your fingers in your ears helps too.

Or you could cry about your feelings getting hurt… what’s the term? Snowflake?

Fuck you.  Stop fucking accusing me of lying or point out my LIES.

Damn.  You're just an asshole.  I don't mind debating with the vast majority of the posters on here because even though they have different positions, they're decent people with differing views.  I can respect that.  You?  Not so much.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, Ag with kids said:

So Clinton lied about a blowjob, so he got impeached for a blowjob like I said. What was wrong with what I said about the Trump impeachment. His second impeachment was for subverting democracy. Like I said. 

2 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

Fuck you.  Stop fucking accusing me of lying or point out my LIES.

Damn.  You're just an asshole.  I don't mind debating with the vast majority of the posters on here because even though they have different positions, they're decent people with differing views.  I can respect that.  You?  Not so much.

So four times in this thread, and once on this page. Your lies have been pointed out. You pretend you don’t see them. And around and around we go. 
Why would I want the respect of someone who is incredibly dishonest and thinks we can’t tell. I’m glad I’ve hurt you feefees. You snowflakes need to learn to be honest or grow a thicker skin

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

So four times in this thread, and once on this page. Your lies have been pointed out. You pretend you don’t see them. And around and around we go. 
Why would I want the respect of someone who is incredibly dishonest and thinks we can’t tell.

Everything you've just posted is a lie.

I just pointed it out.

Prove me wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

Everything you've just posted is a lie.

I just pointed it out.

Prove me wrong.

Ok…

26 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Let’s try this again.

Seriously, slow down, read the thread as best you can, and let me know what you find. This isn’t that hard. I’m honestly beginning to worry there is something legitimately wrong with you because of your inability to be even somewhat honest.

Try this one… do republicans blame immigrants for spreading covid? Yes or No?

The answer to that question was your first lie in this thread.

Edited by hobbes2702

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Ok…

He won't backtrack to see what you're talking about, so I'll repeat it for ya:

Ag with kids: "Republicans don't blame illegals for covid."

(Insert example of Abbott blaming illegals for covid, though you could dig up equivalent quotes from Trump, MTG, Gohmert, Cruz et al.)

hobbes2702: "WTF?"

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Walden Ponderer said:

(Insert example of Abbott blaming illegals for covid, though you could dig up equivalent quotes from Trump, MTG, Gohmert, Cruz et al.)

Honestly it’s hurting my brain because it really is that simple 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

I mean we were alive, just not sentient.

I'm a fucking old...

I WAS alive back then.

I had just got divorced from my hot, but cheating hoar of a wife and remarried to an awesome woman and got a lot of kids from her.

RIP Stacey!

Rush is my favorite band. 

Rush was "interesting".  He was pretty much the "voice" of conservatives for years.  I watched his TV show a few times back in the mid 90s - pre FOX NEWS (for you haters).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Since I've had the same problem of having shit tons of responses to my posts, I'm sure that you missed my response to this post....because I've already responded to it.  I'm guessing page 13/14 but I wasn't really counting...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

Since I've had the same problem of having shit tons of responses to my posts, I'm sure that you missed my response to this post....because I've already responded to it.  I'm guessing page 13/14 but I wasn't really counting...

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF
You’re a child.

Edited by hobbes2702

17 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Ok…

Seriously, slow down, read the thread as best you can, and let me know what you find. This isn’t that hard. I’m honestly beginning to worry there is something legitimately wrong with you because of your inability to be even somewhat honest.

Try this one… do republicans blame immigrants for spreading covid? Yes or No?

The answer to that question was your first lie in this thread.

I posted my answer to that question...go look for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Truthfully, it's hard to draw a distinction between willful stupidity and blatant dishonesty. Either way, it's dangerous to our democracy.

Insults are the weapons of children...

Polite discourse is the weapon of men...

Taco Bell is the weapon of toilets...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

29 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I'm a fucking old...

I WAS alive back then.

I had just got divorced from my hot, but cheating hoar of a wife and remarried to an awesome woman and got a lot of kids from her.

RIP Stacey!

Rush is my favorite band. 

Rush was "interesting".  He was pretty much the "voice" of conservatives for years.  I watched his TV show a few times back in the mid 90s - pre FOX NEWS (for you haters).

That you would say that about Rush Limbaugh is revealing, as opposed to say, George Will, or William F. Buckley, or Charles Krauthammer.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I haven't lied.

So fuck you.  And Fuck you for making me say fuck you.

Oh someone’s feelings got hurt. Poor aggy snowflake.
There are at least four separate posts from you in this thread that have lies in them. I guess the question is why? What do you gain from lying to us? What do you gain from debasing yourself for the republicans? Wouldn’t it be easier to just be honest about your intentions?

11 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So much for polite discourse.

I couldn't find your answer, btw, but it hardly matters. Unless your answer was "I was wrong," then it's just more dissembling drivel.

His “answer” doesn’t exist. He could just answer now, but he doesn’t. I wonder why?

Edited by hobbes2702

On 11/24/2021 at 7:53 PM, Ag with kids said:

a) don’t be a coward.

Fuck you.  I tried posting on here for just a few weeks and realized this place is basically a burnt orange DemocraticUnderground.  I am glad that the posters here have refrained from neg repping me during this conversation.  It took me a year and a half of posting only on Food & Travel to get positive.

ii) the cool thing is, I don’t have to guess. They literally published something that told us exactly what they think. It said, functionally, “whatever Trump wants.” Seriously, that was the stated party platform.

[url=https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/2016-republican-party-platform]The 2016 Republican Party platform[/url]

So, with the same candidate on the ballot, they didn’t change the platform?  What’s your point?

3) you want some? Ok - hollering about immigrants as the cause of literally all of our problems.

Drugs? The economy? COVID? Blame immigrants!

Well, Republicans DON’T do that, but maybe you’re listening to the wrong echo chamber.

But wait, they don’t have a problem with LEGAL immigrants, just illegals. Wait, what’s that, they then shifted the goalposts and are working like hell to cut off legal immigration, too?

This is incorrect.

Nazis marching in Charlottesville are good people? Supporters literally yelling “heil Trump?”

WTF?  So if a psycho asshole says BRISKETEXAN IS MY HERO, then you’re guilty for anything he does?

An orchestrated campaign to delegitimize all media that doesn’t blindly support the regime, using the exact “lugenpresse” play the Nazis ran? Come on, man. This is going to get even more embarrassing for you, because I have 100 more of these.

IV) funny thing….Godwin himself said “nope, it’s cool, compare them to Nazis, it fits.”

HAHAHA. Yeah… the Republicans/right control the media.  Torbush…

Some of us have read a book or two. We know the plays and systems that authoritarians run on their rise to power, including the Nazis. And we’ve watched, with horror, as they’re being run again, right here at home. Even including the brown shirts and a violent attack on the legitimate government. Remember that one? That’s what your party has wrought. And do they own it, and try to make good? No. They double down.

I read books too.

A Day In The Life Of Ivan Denisovitch

The Gulag Archepeligo

They call terrorists who literally attacked the heart of my government “tourists.” They fight any investigation or accountability.

Nah…they’re an “idea”.

Because all of the attacks on federal buildings for 2 years where they destroyed and burned property and all the personnel had to evacuate was not a big deal - because the right wasn’t doing it.

If you stand with a party that supports those things, or the the better LEAST…those aren’t dealbreakers for you….then I know all I need to know about you.

Don’t know what party you stand with but I don’t stand with that stuff…

I am a patriotic american. I love my country. And I hate - and I mean hate - those who attack it, and those who support, enable, and excuse them. You may as well be supporting, enabling, and excusing Al Qaeda.

I mean, if you want to know which “conservative values” I still hold dear, and why they mean that I hate the Republicans and those who support them. You fucking asked. I’m telling.

Hey…support your version of fascism.  I’ll just disagree with you.

On 11/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, Ag with kids said:

No...that claim was from Brisketexan....saying that's what Republicans espouse.  He put a bunch of claims into his diatribe.  Sorry I didn't answer every single one.

But then you haven't answered squat....

On 11/25/2021 at 1:28 PM, Ag with kids said:

I really wonder...do y'all actually believe that?  Or is it like all the politicians that claim that because they know it's a great political hammer that the useful idiots will glom onto?

Shay's Rebellion - THAT was an open violent insurrection.  With lots of weapons.

Jan 6th?  - Bunch of dumbass tourons wandering through the Capital building taking selfies.  But, OVERTHROWING the government?  Shouldn't they have brought a lot of weapons to do that?  Like some F-15s and nukes?

On 11/25/2021 at 1:37 PM, Ag with kids said:

I posted this earlier but maybe it got lost.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-sicknick-capitol-riot-died-natural-causes/

The Capitol Policeman, Brian Sicknick, died of natural causes according to the Medical Examiner.

As to "armed insurrection", there was the shaman dude with a flag on a spear...and...what others?  Now, Shay's Rebellion...THAT was an armed insurrection.

I'm going to guess 99.99% showed up at the Capitol because they were mad...with maybe a small number of dumbshits that wanted to (and actually thought they could) stop them from certifying results.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Ag with kids said:

"to disrupt the counting of the electoral votes" != overthrowing the government. It's a bunch of dumbasses being dumbasses.

And the vast majority had no interest in that at all - even the most visible member of that event (the shaman) just wandered around taking selfies and the podium...

On 11/25/2021 at 2:33 PM, Ag with kids said:

Can you show this video from Jan 6th?

And I'm still amused since from Nov 2016 there was a cry that Trump had stolen the election because of Russian collusion.  Complete with multiple investigations.  Which has now been shown to be completely fabricated by Democrats...but, now the left is pure and pristine and any questions about the 2020 election is treason.

I'm an American, too, btw.  And I oppose those that attack my country.  And I don't wish to fundamentally change it like many apparently do - which would include you if you vote for Democrats.

On 11/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, Ag with kids said:

Yes.

Now.  Did Hillary Clinton and the vast majority of the Democratic Party lie about Russian collusion?

Figured we might as well consolidate all your lies into one post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I dunno. I’m starting to think this ag with kids guy is a total idiot. 

Fox News+Texags+meth will rot your brain. It is funny to seem him get more and more hyper the later it becomes. “If you listen to my texags talking points you have to agree with me. You have to. It is impossible to not agree with me”. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I will answer one of his questions. 

Did Hillary lie and the vast majority of the Republican Party lie about Russian collusion? No

Definition of Collusion: secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Paul Manafort passed internal Trump campaign polling and strategy information to Russian intelligence services

• Haha 1

Land o' Goshen. I step away for two days to bake pies and be festive and convivial and come back to discover ten pages of the last four years writ large. Pretty sure I spotted Fonzi on water skis about five or six pages back.

Regardless of which institution you attended, (looking at AgwithKids), get over being a sugar cookie.

"If you want to change the world: make your bed, find someone to help you through life, respect everyone, know that life is not fair and you will fail often, take some risks, step up when times are the toughest, face down the bullies, lift up the downtrodden, and never ever give up." --William McRaven, in a brilliant speech.

And to quote one of my favorite versions of a beautiful tale: have courage and be kind. One thing Cinderella, or at least Charles Perrault, knew was the power of forgiveness and it is indeed a powerful benefit for the forgiver.

Perrault, however, dealt with wicked stepmothers and not assholes, so differentiating between forgiveness as a two way understanding of a committed wrong and when to turn one's back on unrepentant repetitive behavior requires some reflection.

• Hook 'Em 4

Land o' Goshen. I step away for two days to bake pies and be festive and convivial and come back to discover ten pages of the last four years writ large. Pretty sure I spotted Fonzi on water skis about five or six pages back.

Regardless of which institution you attended, (looking at AgwithKids), get over being a sugar cookie.

"If you want to change the world: make your bed, find someone to help you through life, respect everyone, know that life is not fair and you will fail often, take some risks, step up when times are the toughest, face down the bullies, lift up the downtrodden, and never ever give up." --William McRaven, in a brilliant speech.
And to quote one of my favorite versions of a beautiful tale: have courage and be kind. One thing Cinderella, or at least Charles Perrault, knew was the power of forgiveness and it is indeed a powerful benefit for the forgiver.
Perrault, however, dealt with wicked stepmothers and not assholes, so differentiating between forgiveness as a two way understanding of a committed wrong and when to turn one's back on unrepentant repetitive behavior requires some reflection.

See, but what you have to understand, is McRaven is a pussy libtard.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 11/26/2021 at 9:38 AM, slorch said:

I feel the same way, but for me it's been since W was in office.  We went from not having true conservative candidates to following a total clown show.  It's fucked up.

The people I know who support today's GOp 100% are generally Trump all the way.  I don't equate them with necessarily being conservatives.   In fact, I see them more as radical right wingers, if you can appreciate the difference there.

Get ready to be called a pinko commie leftist libtard 

21 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

The actual Democratic Party tried to remove a POTUS so that the results of the last election were null and void.

Then, a subset of a bunch of dumbasses tried to do the same thing after the next election.

Both groups were stupid.  However, one is still in control of two thirds of the government.

I'm late to this nonsense but this deserves a neg. The fucking gall to equate a violent coup to attempting to lawfully remove a Republican president (because he committed horrible crimes) and replace him with another Republican. Fuck you you aggy trash.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm late to this nonsense but this deserves a neg. The fucking gall to equate a violent coup to attempting to lawfully remove a Republican president (because he committed horrible crimes) and replace him with another Republican. Fuck you you aggy trash.

Hey now if you completely ignore the meaning of the word “overthrow”, they are exactly the same.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

See?  Nothing but insults.

New Documentary Catches Up With Chris “Leave Britney Alone!” Crocker

23 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I can't decide whether it's more like asking Hitler's ghost to write a history book, or like trying to teach an aardvark long division.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

C’mon, both sides!  One dude beating his own flagpole, the other beating a cop with a flagpole!

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

1 hour ago, Ag with kids said:

Cool...

@PenelopeWitherspoon Neg repped me 31 straight times.  That's gotta be some kinda record or something.

That's some serious rent free living.xD

If AWK were pressed, he’d go with the performance art defense. It’s what the radical nutbars from the dishonest chorus do when their backs finally hit a wall.

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I can't decide whether it's more like asking Hitler's ghost to write a history book, or like trying to teach an aardvark long division.

There are times when I am teaching long division to 9 and 10 year olds that I think the aardvark might catch on quicker. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1