welcome back to the cloak room, surly conservatives

elfenix

23 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

Huh? Do illegal aliens take jobs such as nursing? Do they take jobs in hi tech. What are you talking about. Jesus just admit you are arguing a stupid position that the republicans have given to you. This is is person who defined my political position as republican until 2016. 

Such a ridiculous comment. I live in an area country where there is almost no illegal aliens working in the local workforce. Citizens/green card holders are doing all the jobs. I always laugh when I hear the "illegal immigrants are only doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument. That is what you're referring too. That is definitely not the case where I live and it would be that way everywhere if there wasn't cheap illegal labor for employers to take advantage of. I will agree with a post above mentioning more needs to be done to crack down on business owners who employ undocumented workers. Illegal immigration policy needs to be 2 pronged. Much tighter border enforcement and strong enforcement on employers for violations. 

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Such a ridiculous comment. I live in an area country (Indiana) where there is almost no illegal aliens working in the local workforce. Citizens/green card holders are doing all the jobs. I always laugh when I hear the "illegal immigrants are only doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument. That is what you're referring too. That is definitely not the case where I live and it would be that way everywhere if there wasn't cheap illegal labor for employers to take advantage of. I will agree with a post above mentioning more needs to be done to crack down on business owners who employ undocumented workers. Illegal immigration policy needs to be 2 pronged. Much tighter border enforcement and strong enforcement on employers for violations. 

So why aren’t you calling Immigration enforcement since you have proof?  

10 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Alright, so now were mixing eras. When you were talking Civil rights, Women rights, etc., you know none of that happens without Republican support. So let's move on.

My argument in the modern era is that the Democrats are just as racists as the average Republican. They just practice a softer version. But soft racism is still racism in my book.

And, I'll use the last Dem primary as a prime example. You had Asian, Gay, Female and sorta Black. Yet you guys chose the stale ass white dude. If your rhetoric matched your beliefs, you wouldn't have needed the stale ass white dude to win. But, at the end of the day racism is ok as long as it has a 'D' behind the name. The same guy who made Reagan's Drug bill and Clinton's Crime bill happen, is who you chose. All while crying about systematic racism and how the criminal justice system treats minorities. Well how the heck do you expect to change the system when elect the guy who built the system.? The same guy, who opposed busing because he didn't want white kids growing up in a racial jungle and was called out by his now compromised VP. 

Soft racism is still racism in my book. 

Good night and Happy Thanksgiving.

If you want to believe “Republicans” supported all those civil rights movements to make you feel better, by all means. You can put an R or D on front of them, it doesn’t matter. We all know why they were against it back then, and why they are against it now, but now, today, those people proudly wear the R. And you can pretend “soft racism” of Democrats not electing Kamala or Booker is the same as “actual racism” of white guys waving the confederate flag at Trump rallies, or Trump saying the Charlotte nazi protestors are good people, but it’s not the same. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

You're the one that stated "It’s that the republicans have shifted so far to the right that Adolf Hitler in hell thinks they’ve gone too far and it makes center right people appear liberal in comparison."

I asked you to clarify what these positions were.

Why should I have to do your homework for you?

JFC

Ok. Let me clarify for you and any other simpleton.

They have no positions. So there is nothing to refute. Stop being a dumbass or just go back to lurking already.

One of the wonderful things about this forum is that there are specific topics within such as but not limited to:

COVID, the current President, former Presidents, specific policies, the judicial system, and on and on. Amazing that there is so much to talk about and it's not even football. I don't get too hung up on liberal/conservative/progressive descriptors anymore, because they have gotten to where people rarely stop to consider the precise definition and we are quick to tell others what they are and what we are and we miss the elemental nature of ourselves each other as human beings.

So, with that, I wish you all a pleasant Thanksgiving while we await the stories yet to come from folks who may have had memorable experiences they wish to bitch about share with others in the Lulz forum.

14 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Well not all of them left..

5620c689ecf64.image.jpg?resize=1200,791

And were quite celebrated at death.

byrd2jpg-130a75365ec6f222.jpg

But, I'm sure that's ok because he was a Democrat. And probably made some bull apology along the way. Just as long as he has a 'D' behind his name, it's ok.

image.gif.899cbe4091378d52d92119fa97ac6c57.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I love all you guys always appealing to mods to help. Always looking for moderation of speech. Which is fine it’s a private platform but your hard on for it makes it obvious you don’t support free speech on a larger scale. Which helps prove  my larger point. 

You never have a point troll and never will.

43 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I NEVER blamed the "spread of Covid on immigrants"

And...I remembered when discourse was more reasonable on HF and Shaggy.  Now...I just shake my head.

I think I'll go back to the Food & Travel board where people aren't so angry.

Good luck gentlemen on your "debate".

Go get your shine box 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Such a ridiculous comment. I live in an area country (Indiana) where there is almost no illegal aliens working in the local workforce. Citizens/green card holders are doing all the jobs. I always laugh when I hear the "illegal immigrants are only doing the jobs Americans won't do" argument. That is what you're referring too. That is definitely not the case where I live and it would be that way everywhere if there wasn't cheap illegal labor for employers to take advantage of. I will agree with a post above mentioning more needs to be done to crack down on business owners who employ undocumented workers. Illegal immigration policy needs to be 2 pronged. Much tighter border enforcement and strong enforcement on employers for violations. 

I am so fucking sick of idiots like you and trump blaming everything thing on illegal immigrants. It is a false flag. Admit it. 
What did nazis do in Germany? Blamed all problems on a certain group. 
I have lived Texas my whole life and there has never been real issues with border. 
No matter what Tucker or other idiots telling you there is no gangs coming across border and starting gun battles. 

Are there issues. Yes. Are they worse than 10 years ago. No. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

No immigration reform.  No regulation of firearms of any kind.  No Roe v. Wade.  No transgenders in bathrooms or playing sports.  No infrastructure spending.  No addressing climate change.  No tax hikes.  No addressing of healthcare.  No reform or forgiveness of student debt.  No attempt to address the wealth and income gaps.

Outside of the transgender legislation, I can’t find a single thing on that list that D’s are actually proposing good solutions on. They have proposals for all of them, but they are trash, and should feel bad and embarrassed of them. Sometimes NO is an acceptable answer. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Outside of the transgender legislation, I can’t find a single thing on that list that D’s are actually proposing good solutions on. They have proposals for all of them, but they are trash, and should feel bad and embarrassed of them. Sometimes NO is an acceptable answer. 

This post is perfect 

image.jpeg.933fc7bb3b84ad94ba40b88ac5287229.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Shaddie said:

I am so fucking sick of idiots like you and trump blaming everything thing on illegal immigrants. It is a false flag. Admit it. 
What did nazis do in Germany? Blamed all problems on a certain group. 
I have lived Texas my whole life and there has never been real issues with border. 
No matter what Tucker or other idiots telling you there is no gangs coming across border and starting gun battles. 

Are there issues. Yes. Are they worse than 10 years ago. No. 

What did I blame on illegal immigration other than taking jobs away from citizens and legal residents? It's real thing my friend. Why are you OK with illegal aliens taking jobs and deflating wages? A simple understanding of basic economics and the LAW would have you understanding this at a higher level.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7

34 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Alright, so now were mixing eras. When you were talking Civil rights, Women rights, etc., you know none of that happens without Republican support. So let's move on.

My argument in the modern era is that the Democrats are just as racists as the average Republican. They just practice a softer version. But soft racism is still racism in my book.

And, I'll use the last Dem primary as a prime example. You had Asian, Gay, Female and sorta Black. Yet you guys chose the stale ass white dude. If your rhetoric matched your beliefs, you wouldn't have needed the stale ass white dude to win. But, at the end of the day racism is ok as long as it has a 'D' behind the name. The same guy who made Reagan's Drug bill and Clinton's Crime bill happen, is who you chose. All while crying about systematic racism and how the criminal justice system treats minorities. Well how the heck do you expect to change the system when elect the guy who built the system.? The same guy, who opposed busing because he didn't want white kids growing up in a racial jungle and was called out by his now compromised VP. 

Soft racism is still racism in my book. 

Good night and Happy Thanksgiving.

Nah. Fuck you and your partisan bullshit. I hope your thanksgiving sucks as much as this post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

What did I blame on illegal immigration other than taking jobs away from citizens and legal residents? It's real thing my friend. Why are you OK with illegal aliens taking jobs and deflating wages? A simple understanding of basic economics and the LAW would have you understanding this at a higher level.

Really? Do you really believe this? 
Your understanding of basic economics is on par with trumps. A warm body with a SSN can get a job at Amazon. Do you understand how hard it is to get a job without a SSN other than farm, restaurants or lawn maintenance? 

I dare you to go apply for a job and tell them you have no SSN. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No immigration reform.  No regulation of firearms of any kind.  No Roe v. Wade.  No transgenders in bathrooms or playing sports.  No infrastructure spending.  No addressing climate change.  No tax hikes.  No addressing of healthcare.  No reform or forgiveness of student debt.  No attempt to address the wealth and income gaps.

None of these are issues? Seriously? What about Healthcare? Fuck it, I guess right? 

The blind comfort you indulge without any thought for the society that provides it is astounding to me. 

Nah. Fuck you and your partisan bullshit. I hope your thanksgiving sucks as much as this post.
LOL, Happy Thanksgiving. If you even still believe in the holiday.

Probably one of those lil spoiled shits who grew up with all the trimmings and now can afford to be progressive. Enjoy your white privilege
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Have you?

Surly overall. Yes. I have materially added to people’s financial well being here. You’ve contributed nothing real or substantial. 

19 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You never have a point troll and never will.

You never responded to my list of Republican priorities. Guess you have nothing. 

• Fuck You 7

29 minutes ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

That is definitely not the case where I live and it would be that way everywhere if there wasn't cheap illegal labor for employers to take advantage of.

I wonder why there isn’t a national database employers have to use to vet the immigration status of employees coupled with massive fines followed by jail time for employers who don’t use it? Do you wonder why that is?

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

LOL, Happy Thanksgiving. If you even still believe in the holiday.

Probably one of those lil spoiled shits who grew up with all the trimmings and now can afford to be progressive. Enjoy your white privilege emoji16.png

So tell me what exactly will u lose? Obviously Trump has said u will lose “something” if libs are in charge. What exactly will you lose? I am fascinated by this argument. What exactly is the loss?  Your job? Your house? 

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

Surly overall. Yes. I have materially added to people’s financial well being here. You’ve contributed nothing real or substantial. 

You never responded to my list of Republican priorities. Guess you have nothing. 

I guess you’ve contributed to so many peoples financial well being that you’ve been banned here multiple times. I guess being a con artist is somewhat admirable. Trump has done well with it.

I must have missed your list of Republican whatever because they have no platform. Link it. 

Look we all know you are a worthless troll. Why you haven’t been banned from here is beyond me but it’s not my board. 

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I wonder why there isn’t a national database employers have to use to vet the immigration status of employees coupled with massive fines followed by jail time for employers who don’t use it? Do you wonder why that is?

This.right.here

There are currently ~ 83,000 active Covid cases in Texas.  I wonder how many of them were transmitted by illegal immigrants?

30,000,000 residents VS how many illegals crossing the border?  Best I can tell, border officials are stopping some 20,000 crossings per week and sending 70% of them back.  The data are not easy to parse, I admit.  Let's say that's close -- call it 25,000 "new" illegals every month.  I may not be great at math (I am), but it's a long fucking way from 25K per month to 30M, and that's just to arrive at an equal distribution.

Once again, it's a racist dogwhistle, and our right wing friends are frothing at the mouth because it feeds their tendencies.  Huh.

• Hook 'Em 2

56 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

I love all you guys always appealing to mods to help. Always looking for moderation of speech. Which is fine it’s a private platform but your hard on for it makes it obvious you don’t support free speech on a larger scale. Which helps prove  my larger point. 

Oh is that what I did? What help was I asking for? Be better at trolling.

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

What about Healthcare? Fuck it, I guess right? 

What about it?  You get a fucking job, you have it. You hold out because the pay isn't becoming of your skills, or the meanies you serve aren't worth your mental health, or whatever bullshit excuse for not wanting to work, you don't.  Pretty simple shit.  When I'm contracting and it isn't provided for me as comp, I purchase it.  Really difficult concept, I know. 

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Y’all do know that 100% of illegals have Covid and they never clear it just become carriers. And they can give it to you from a mile away. It’s science 

Why don’t we vaccinate refugees coming in? But still take away American Citizens livelihood over their vax status?

• Fuck You 6

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

This is a quaint idea. One I wish would still work. But I feel pretty certain if I met some of these guys and girls in person with them knowing who I was, they would go ballistic. If they didn’t know it was me then we would get along great.

It’s the main reason I haven’t done burnt ends. I wanted to do the top level to take my son to meet some players at the team dinner etc but I figured there was a good chance my handle would cause problems with other posters even with kids present. Weirdos. 

Dude the only fucking weirdo here is you. Your post is grade A bullshit.

Just now, Satoshi said:

Why don’t we vaccinate refugees coming in? But still take away American Citizens livelihood over their vax status?

We absolutely should. But in terms of sheer numbers the public health benefit of mandating for citizens dwarfs that of mandating for detained refugees. You know that

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

We don't force anyone to get vaccinated.  You need to get clear on the concept of demand VS consequences of making a personal choice.

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I guess you’ve contributed to so many peoples financial well being that you’ve been banned here multiple times. I guess being a con artist is somewhat admirable. Trump has done well with it.

I must have missed your list of Republican whatever because they have no platform. Link it. 

Look we all know you are a worthless troll. Why you haven’t been banned from here is beyond me but it’s not my board. 

I have multiple stalkers that neg just about every post I make. That’s been a big part of it. 

Do you have multiple people thank you via DMs for making them large sums of money? I doubt it. 

I mentioned multiple Republican positions that Trump has no effect on. You have no response. That’s fine. 

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Do you have multiple people thank you via DMs for making them large sums of money? I doubt it. 

I mentioned multiple Republican positions that Trump has no effect on. 

What are you a bookie?

I must have missed you talking about republican positions. Perhaps you could simply provide a link to the party platform instead. 

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

We absolutely should. But in terms of sheer numbers the public health benefit of mandating for citizens dwarfs that of mandating for detained refugees. You know that

But why don’t we? They are literally willing to do anything. 

• Fuck You 5