What’s up with all this political shit on the football board?

Landomatic

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There’s a little x on the side. You can click it and it will go away

Yeah I’m aware. There’s also a little scroll bar on the side where people can just keep scrolling whenever there’s a political point brought up outside the CR. But, that doesn’t stop everyone from dog piling and negging the shit out of whoever posted it

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

again, just close it and move on.  The seat of our government was "sacked" today.  Sorry if it bothered you.  It would appear the site administrators felt it was as, not more, important than who might be our Co-Nose Tackle Associate Coach-in-Waiting/Associate Assistant Acting Football Operations Coordinator. 

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

again, just close it and move on.  The seat of our government was "sacked" today.  Sorry if it bothered you.  It would appear the site administrators felt it was as, not more, important than who might be our Co-Nose Tackle Associate Coach-in-Waiting/Associate Assistant Acting Football Operations Coordinator. 

Okay gotcha. I liked my sports without politics but not my circus, not my monkeys. Moving on then

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It’s football related because UT football will never get the chance to end its wandering in the desert because the country is going to implode before the new coach can arrive

How can we Texas expect to be the best at Thunderdome if we don't hire bagmen to use our gasoline reserves to secure the best cannibal gladiators?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

The administrators would be wrong, because whoever is going to be coaching Alfred Collins next year is far more important to my day to day life and future sanity than anything happening in DC.

Unless they legalize weed, then all bets are off.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

However you feel about it, what happened today was historically unprecedented. A lady got 360 no-scoped trying to breach the chambers of the Capitol of the United States and died. It’s nuts. Hopefully we never see anything like this again in our lifetimes . Seemed worthy of the news banner. 

It’s simply a strategy to drive me from this site. I’ve given up on the Daily Texan. Besides the Football and $9.95 boards, I like LULZ, Hobbies, and Food & Travel, but not enough to stick around. 

Don’t be a pussy...stick around for a bit.
If your white, over 50, and vote a certain way anytime in,.....say the last 4 yrs or so, many on here want you hanged, shot, or shot, then hanged, or both at the same time. Oh, plus 25 years in the Big House.
And No, that’s not The OSU. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Don’t be a pussy...stick around for a bit.
If your white, over 50, and vote a certain way anytime in,.....say the last 4 yrs or so, many on here want you hanged, shot, or shot, then hanged, or both at the same time. Oh, plus 25 years in the Big House.
And No, that’s not The OSU. giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go back to the Gun Thread and whine to your snowflake buddies about how mean everybody is to those with shitty opinions.

23 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Okay gotcha. I liked my sports without politics but not my circus, not my monkeys. Moving on then

What happened yesterday wasn't politics, dweeb. 

It's not like there is a banner posted whenever some libtard/neocon makes a really stupid speech on Capitol Hill. 

Personally, I see no harm in throwing up a quick banner whenever some potentially serious shit is going down in the world. 

I mean if, for example, the nukes are about to start flying, I'd like to know if I am aimlessly wandering the Hot or Not thread. I may need to know how much time I have left to rub one out before the end of days. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

What happened yesterday wasn't politics, dweeb. 

It's not like there is a banner posted whenever some libtard/neocon makes a really stupid speech on Capitol Hill. 

Personally, I see no harm in throwing up a quick banner whenever some potentially serious shit is going down in the world. 

I mean if, for example, the nukes are about to start flying, I'd like to know if I am aimlessly wandering the Hot or Not thread. I may need to know how much time I have left to rub one out before the end of days. 

Cool bro

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I get confused with this format of threads from every forum showing up on the main page, and to concentrate on one forum have to click on it at the right side.

I just discovered that I had been replying to a CR thread that I thought was in the DT. Stupid me. {embarrassed emoji}

Of course I got piled on for expressing what I thought was a reasonable opinion, but wound up getting called a bunch of nasty names (not that I care some fools get off doing that). But geeze, it really is difficult for me to navigate this place since the “improvements” were installed.

12 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Well, I get confused with this format of threads from every forum showing up on the main page, and to concentrate on one forum have to click on it at the right side.

I just discovered that I had been replying to a CR thread that I thought was in the DT. Stupid me. {embarrassed emoji}

Of course I got piled on for expressing what I thought was a reasonable opinion, but wound up getting called a bunch of nasty names (not that I care some fools get off doing that). But geeze, it really is difficult for me to navigate this place since the “improvements” were installed.

That'll learn ya.

• Hook 'Em 1