Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, sidis said:

fucking japanese and koreans man.  good christ almighty, that shit almost got me killed.

most beautiful woman i ever dated was a half japanese, half lebanese 5'11 woman who looked hispanic-ish that i met at while at ut.  the genetic fuckery that was at play there made my mind so twisted up it was hard to function but she was truly something.  anyway, she had a very refined way about her and we got along really well but one single time, we were hanging out and boozing with some friends of mine including a guy who was korean and after finding out she was part japenese, ribbed her a little bit.

i'm still amazed that i lived through that night.  never again.  not once.

when we lived in japan, there was one night we went to the gaijin bar where all the expats hung out. i guess there had been some f1 or some race of some kind and there were three people with facepaint on, i guess from tokyo. one dude, two girls. our go-to was to go to this place and play darts, which is what we were doing. it was just me and a coworker. these three approached us and the dude starts speaking to us in really good english. he challenges us to pairs, and why not. so we are drinking and one of the girls has pretty broken english, the other has no english at all.

anyways, we are having fun blahblahblah, then it's time to head to the izakaya for some food and more drinks. we ask them to join us, they do. anyways, this dude has good english like i said, but he also had a really good sense of western sarcasm that is lost on many japanese folks, even the occasional double-entendre. so we're all joking around, eating our food and drinking our drinks, and they are all translating to the girl who didn't speak english. anyways, our dude makes some joke at no english girl's expense, her friend translates it, and no english girl's eyes go flat and she utters something in cutting japanese. some english girl's eyes widen a bit, and she looks at him, then at us. 

"he thinks he is funny. you should know that his grandmother is korean."

wind was taken out of all the evening, with all the implications that entailed. just a gut punch, so brutal.

edited to add: forgot one of the most important details. at the gaijin bar, the bartenders were a set of twins who were half japanese and half argentinian. let that image roll around your brainpan for a few minutes. good sweet christ they were something.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

OK so I got out the map, and half-way between Lebanon and Japan is the Tarim Basin. As in, you got you a Uigher Woman there. Not a factory model Uigher Woman, more like a home-build using various parts. And apparently with basketball star potential. Or model. Big-bucks-earning beautiful home-made Uigher Woman who was ready to fall in Uigher Woman love with you and all you had to do was punch one, I say ONE, of your friends.
And you were just too damn civilized to do it.
Id like to party with RD and Lobo, it would be interesting, people might not come back, those that do might need All the various lawyers that congregate here, but fuck it you only live once.

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:
OK so I got out the map, and half-way between Lebanon and Japan is the Tarim Basin. As in, you got you a Uigher Woman there. Not a factory model Uigher Woman, more like a home-build using various parts. And apparently with basketball star potential. Or model. Big-bucks-earning beautiful home-made Uigher Woman who was ready to fall in Uigher Woman love with you and all you had to do was punch one, I say ONE, of your friends.
And you were just too damn civilized to do it.

Id like to party with RD and Lobo, it would be interesting, people might not come back, those that do might need All the various lawyers that congregate here, but fuck it you only live once.

I’ve always had the same thought about RD but never expressed it.  Might have fun, might end up in jail, might end up in Syria.  Possibilities are endless.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

He’ll probably get one, too.  

Then he’ll become a mascot/fixture at all future MAGA rallies where he’ll join the other sideshow oddities like Diamond and Silk, Sheriff Joe, and Chuck Woolery. 

Also James Woods and the Dilbert guy, Scott Adams.

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

when we lived in japan, there was one night we went to the gaijin bar where all the expats hung out. i guess there had been some f1 or some race of some kind and there were three people with facepaint on, i guess from tokyo. one dude, two girls. our go-to was to go to this place and play darts, which is what we were doing. it was just me and a coworker. these three approached us and the dude starts speaking to us in really good english. he challenges us to pairs, and why not. so we are drinking and one of the girls has pretty broken english, the other has no english at all.

anyways, we are having fun blahblahblah, then it's time to head to the izakaya for some food and more drinks. we ask them to join us, they do. anyways, this dude has good english like i said, but he also had a really good sense of western sarcasm that is lost on many japanese folks, even the occasional double-entendre. so we're all joking around, eating our food and drinking our drinks, and they are all translating to the girl who didn't speak english. anyways, our dude makes some joke at no english girl's expense, her friend translates it, and no english girl's eyes go flat and she utters something in cutting japanese. some english girl's eyes widen a bit, and she looks at him, then at us. 

"he thinks he is funny. you should know that his grandmother is korean."

wind was taken out of all the evening, with all the implications that entailed. just a gut punch, so brutal.

edited to add: forgot one of the most important details. at the gaijin bar, the bartenders were a set of twins who were half japanese and half argentinian. let that image roll around your brainpan for a few minutes. good sweet christ they were something.

I've heard you tell this one before.  Good one.

• Hook 'Em 1

SIAP. A Samurai sword. Also, she gets bonus points for using bedazzled in a sentence about insurrection. Even Francis Scott Key didn't use bedazzled during the War of 1812.

These fellas seem nice:

“As for Lamotta, like so many of the alleged rioters, his own online activities might play into future court appearances. The motion to revoke his bail includes screenshots of his Twitter, where he shared cartoons he drew. Among them was a drawing of a mob chasing an attorney general with pitchforks and shooting at him “the night before election-day.”

Another drawing showed Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam promising to deliver a supply of edible “fresh dead babies” to a member of a prominent Jewish family, who was drawn with vampire teeth.”

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These fellas seem nice:

“As for Lamotta, like so many of the alleged rioters, his own online activities might play into future court appearances. The motion to revoke his bail includes screenshots of his Twitter, where he shared cartoons he drew. Among them was a drawing of a mob chasing an attorney general with pitchforks and shooting at him “the night before election-day.”

Another drawing showed Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam promising to deliver a supply of edible “fresh dead babies” to a member of a prominent Jewish family, who was drawn with vampire teeth.”

Revoke his artistic license too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

He’ll probably get one, too.  

Then he’ll become a mascot/fixture at all future MAGA rallies where he’ll join the other sideshow oddities like Diamond and Silk, Sheriff Joe, and Chuck Woolery. 

Don't forget the pillow biter guy.

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Yea, that's almost word for word what he said. I was kind of shocked.

Also, there is a strong MAGA contingent in the Vietnamese community, especially in coastal Texas and Louisiana.  David Chang covered it in one of his Netflix specials I believe. I graduated high school in 1988, so a lot of the Viet kids I graduated with came here as little kids, and I know for a fact the Viet community in SE Texas faced some pretty awful racism. Somehow these same kids, who saw their father's and uncle's shrimp boats burned to the waterline by the klan, had crosses burned in their yards, and were literally spit on by white kids in elementary and middle school...grew up to be MAGA. We had to kick two of them out of our graduating class FB group because they wouldn't stop posting MAGA shit to the group, despite the politics ban.   

I know the fruitiest gay, vietnamese guy on planet earth. He's a Hairdresser for God's sake, in Atlanta.   This motherfucker is as gay as they come. 

He's 100% Trumpkin.  Full on. 

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, that transformation blew me away.  Because I lived in SETX when the Vietnamese immigrant wave arrived, and it was some of my first exposure to OPEN racism.  Remember fishing on the 1st street pier in Galveston, probably 1977-78 timeframe.  Recent Vietnamese immigrants (I mean, still wearing the conical hats out in the sun -- which plenty still do, actually -- I see 'em on the Freeport jetties, and they're awesome folks and now get along well with most everyone) would walk up and down the pier with 5 gallon buckets, asking you to give them your trash fish, in broken English.  And I heard more "gook" and "slant" than I'd ever heard, along with loud, open wishes that they'd have been fucking blown away in a rice paddy like they deserved.  My eyes bugged.....and the kids of those exact families are now MAGA nativist shitbags.  It's mind boggling.

Standard operating procedure: We go into a country, fuck shit up, create a refugee crisis, and spit on the refugees. See also, Muslim ban. 

4 hours ago, sidis said:

fucking japanese and koreans man.  good christ almighty, that shit almost got me killed.

most beautiful woman i ever dated was a half japanese, half lebanese 5'11 woman who looked hispanic-ish that i met at while at ut.  the genetic fuckery that was at play there made my mind so twisted up it was hard to function but she was truly something.  anyway, she had a very refined way about her and we got along really well but one single time, we were hanging out and boozing with some friends of mine including a guy who was korean and after finding out she was part japenese, ribbed her a little bit.

i'm still amazed that i lived through that night.  never again.  not once.

Half Japanese | I Heart Noise

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Do we have any photographic or other evidence that she was in the building?

She livestreamed her entering the building, staying for awhile, then presumably not going further because the meanies were using pepper spray.

In the name of JEEsus!

Edited by TexLonghorn
Play both of these videos together for an ECELLENT Club 6400 exclusive remix!
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I love the nickname "Insurrection Barbie"  for Jenna Ryan.   Took videos of herself breaking into the capitol then blasted them on social media. I mean, I wouldn't want her as my realtor not because her values and ideals are twisted (the are) but because she's apparently really, really stupid. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Either you guys genuinely believed I've turned alt.right or you're so bored in an echo chamber that you have to find the demons.

Go to places where you can yell at actual conservatives and you won't have to create fictional ones in your midst.

BT - and I do consider you a teammate - remember your Nietzsche:

He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

It is not normal over there. Take time to decompress. Enjoy the respite from the abyss. 

Hook 'em

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

I know the fruitiest gay, vietnamese guy on planet earth. He's a Hairdresser for God's sake, in Atlanta.   This motherfucker is as gay as they come. 

He's 100% Trumpkin.  Full on. 

Here's a pretty good article on Vietnamese Americans love for Trump.  A lot of people had been asking me why Vietnamese would support him that much and I've tried my best to explain.  This article sums it up pretty well.  My family falls into the minority of Vietnamese Americans with this current administration even though we have been conservative for the most part.  We are gun-loving Catholics after all lol.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2020/10/30/21540263/vietnamese-american-support-trump-2020

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Chances of that happening are well above 50%. He has an army. He will side with them, against the country.

It would also be very on-brand for him to let them twist in the wind.  They really can’t do anything for him right now.  No one can, so that makes me think the stack of pardons will be lighter than anticipated, but it’s Trump, so who the fuck knows.