Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Damn, that article about the guy from Athens, Alabama hits WAY too close to home.

Like, some of the places mentioned are literally in my neighborhood.

Well, mark him off the list of potential "Ex-Mr. Bama Chick" candidates.

14 minutes ago, Bojack said:

I imagine the feds can make a few cases for public urination.  I doubt if there were sufficient facilities for that many people.  Any of the rioters seen pissing on camera could maybe be charged as sex offenders.  

As a man....I have always seen laws against public urination as a violation of my god-given right to piss outside.  AMERICA!  FREEDOM!

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I didn't realize it before, but these guys have the skull masks typically worn by Atomwaffen.

Well, that may be because....and follow me here, this is complex.....they're kinda nazis.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

As a man....I have always seen laws against public urination as a violation of my god-given right to piss outside.  AMERICA!  FREEDOM!

Uh, these jacktards pissed and shit inside the Capitol building.    Apparently smeared the shit on the walls.   So, uh, you be you, Cowboy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Uh, these jacktards pissed and shit inside the Capitol building.    Apparently smeared the shit on the walls.   So, uh, you be you, Cowboy.

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Check your meter, sir.  

This.  I was merely referring to our GOD-given, MURICA and FREEDOM right to pull over and take a whiz.  Or in the bushes outside a building.  Or anywhere we want when camping.  You know what I'm talkin' 'bout.....

200.gif

Public urination is not a sex offender offense unless it's done with the intent of indecent exposure. And thank god for that because if it were a sex offense, it's one I have committed hundreds of times, and once even successfully evaded arrest for same when caught. (Fat cop on the beach in Galveston during HS Spring Break -- I ran away while he was distracted by a car doing donuts, swam out to the third or fourth sandbar, and waited there for the coast to literally clear.) I mean, I had gone off behind some random car near the dunes and he was trying to say I was pissing on the car. Fuck that. 

• Drool 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was looking at this photo from last week--what is on the end of the flagpole carried by the man on the left?

law enforcement:  "Look, it's hard for us to identify who the bad actors are in a mob like that, okay?  It's not like they're wearing uniforms or shirts that say what they're up to, got it?"  My god folks...you can post any three black men you want walking towards you in a dark alley and I wouldn't be as fearful for my life as I would be with these three asshats walking towards me.  The old adage holds true, avoid fighting a man with nothing to lose.  But these guys are another level of crazy...they have nothing to lose but think they're entitled to something just because they're white so they're out for twice the pain.  Some of these guys need get slept.

Jesus man, it was an illustration of Trumper expectations.  They look at those three goofball insurrectionists and think, "hey, it's my people" but they'd look at 3 black men in similar hoodies and think "uh oh, trouble."  A poorly worded exercise in comparative behavior.  Neverfuckingmind.  

31 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I didn't realize it before, but these guys have the skull masks typically worn by Atomwaffen.

That thing on the end of his flagpole looked to me like a homemade stungun due to what looked to be the wire strung between the two prongs. The instructions are all over the internet, and it seems like a fashy militia thing to do with a flagpole but maybe I'm biased because they look like fascist troublemakers. I guess it could be the selfie stick mentioned earlier.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Jesus man, it was an illustration of Trumper expectations.  They look at those three goofball insurrectionists and think, "hey, it's my people" but they'd look at 3 black men in similar hoodies and think "uh oh, trouble."  A poorly worded exercise in comparative behavior.  Neverfuckingmind.  

Oh Ok GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

Okay.  You got me.  I'm a proud Hispanic-Austrian racist with a long track record of anti-black/pro-Trump behavior.  I'll turn myself in to you.

Edited by Lobo

SIAP. Federal arrest warrant issued for our Frisco realtor: https://candysdirt.com/2021/01/15/federal-arrest-warrant-issued-for-frisco-realtor-involved-in-capitol-riots/?fbclid=IwAR2ucPqs6M_AWp1FQUDdcLwJeGMS1mvvMkx-gRQMDNng54SYStqgslB50bE

The US District Court for the District of Columbia has issued an arrest warrant for a Frisco realtor, who proudly posted pictures and videos of herself participating in the capital riots last week.

According to the criminal complaint, Jennifer Lynn Ryan stands accused of knowingly entering or remaining in restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.  She is also accused of disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds.

Among the evidence cited on the official complaint were Ryan’s own social media posts. The affidavit specifically notes one video where Ryan is heard do say, “we are going to f—ing go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go,” as she approaches the top of the stairs in front of the columns immediately in front of the doors on the West side of the U.S. Capitol building.

Additional details to follow. 

The coming weeks are going to be glorious with human interest articles and stories on people's lives being absolutely ruined.  Pretty confident there will be more than one repentant Trump supporter who found salvation because they didn't get pardoned or whatnot.

"But he told us to come!  He told us to go to the capitol!  Why didn't he help us afterwards? Please help me Mr. Trump, I am going to prison!"

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

I imagine the feds can make a few cases for public urination.  I doubt if there were sufficient facilities for that many people.  Any of the rioters seen pissing on camera could maybe be charged as sex offenders.  

You mean we’re finally going to see a pee tape?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The coming weeks are going to be glorious with human interest articles and stories on people's lives being absolutely ruined.  Pretty confident there will be more than one repentant Trump supporter who found salvation because they didn't get pardoned or whatnot.

"But he told us to come!  He told us to go to the capitol!  Why didn't he help us afterwards? Please help me Mr. Trump, I am going to prison!"

Most of these people are only going down with misdemeanors.  A few, with weapons and that took shit, are probably going to keep their felonies.  Some, that can be proven to be seditious conspirators or insurrectionists (haven't seen either charge yet, but the conspiracy may be coming for some), will catch felonies also, probably with some pretty serious prison time.

Misdemeanors, even federal ones, don't come with the collateral consequences that are so ruinous to people's lives.

But, the association itself could be its own collateral consequence.

I find myself conflicted, as I often do, because I hate what our criminal justice system does to people.  Yet, I find it dissatisfying that a misdemeanor trespass offense is all most of these people are going to get.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 minute ago, SquishMitten said:

Is it? Do you have to be charged with the crime prior to the pardon? I've seen the question asked, but I don't recall ever seeing a definitive answer

no one knows.  everyone cites Ford/Nixon, but that was never tested.  I just think it is a good point from a psychological standpoint.  if they make less noise right now, it is less likely to be on trump's radar, means he'll be less likely to issue the pardon.  

but it also looks like they aren't making less noise now.  seems to be ramping up rapidly.

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Is it? Do you have to be charged with the crime prior to the pardon? I've seen the question asked, but I don't recall ever seeing a definitive answer

No.  A pardon can be given prospectively, in which case it's usually worded in terms of "any and all offenses against the United States committed prior to January 20, 2021" or similar.

Behold is correct, though, that has never been tested, but it doesn't pose a lot of weird issues like self-pardons do, for example.

Edited by TwiceHorn

22 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "SAVE US!"...and I'll look down and whisper... "The LYING New York Times was very unfair to me. I had the best phone calls and the best rally speeches anyone has ever seen, and people have been saying it and we know it's been happening for a long time. I won the elected, but a lot of bad things were happening and a lot of bad things were done and it's been investigated and proven that I won."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:
Edited to include the reply

I love how people have turned the concept of taking responsibility for your own actions onto its head and are instead claiming that they are the victims of people who would hold them accountable for their actions.  Don't want none won't be none you piece of shit Justin Hill.

20 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

edited to add: forgot one of the most important details. at the gaijin bar, the bartenders were a set of twins who were half japanese and half argentinian. let that image roll around your brainpan for a few minutes. good sweet christ they were something.

You are still missing the most important detail.  I don't know how much time to spend imagining this until you tell me if those bartenders had penises or not.

18 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

More news about the Texan that was talked about in this thread:

Isn't this the guy that claimed he found those plastic cuffs on the ground and was responsibly looking for a policeman so he could turn them in?

9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I love how people have turned the concept of taking responsibility for your own actions onto its head and are instead claiming that they are the victims of people who would hold them accountable for their actions.  Don't want none won't be none you piece of shit Justin Hill.

You are still missing the most important detail.  I don't know how much time to spend imagining this until you tell me if those bartenders had penises or not.

Isn't this the guy that claimed he found those plastic cuffs on the ground and was responsibly looking for a policeman so he could turn them in?

There was also something about him maybe finding them in a security locker on Capitol grounds.

But whether any of that is true or not, that's a typical prosecutor's stunt.

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was also something about him maybe finding them in a security locker on Capitol grounds.

But whether any of that is true or not, that's a typical prosecutor's stunt.

That a crime is one of opportunity does not make it any less criminal.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Reminds me of an old Pryor bit where he discusses the difference between men and women pissing outside, how women can cut it off without another drop but men cramp up something fierce.  It's quite hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

That a crime is one of opportunity does not make it any less criminal.

Well, there's nothing criminal about walking around with flex cuffs.  He could have just been trying to be tacticool.

Leave it to a prosecutor to outright state that he planned to hogtie someone, though.

N.B. I'm not trying to defend Larry.  I'm just calling out a prosecutor for kind of a cheap stunt.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, there's nothing criminal about walking around with flex cuffs.  He could have just been trying to be tacticool.

Leave it to a prosecutor to outright state that he planned to hogtie someone, though.

N.B. I'm not trying to defend Larry.  I'm just calling out a prosecutor for kind of a cheap stunt.

Dude did you see his social media posts in that thread?  "Patriots need to shoot their way in," Talking about that woman that FAAFO with a bullet in her neck, "She's the first martyr of the second revolution." 

And you think it is hyperbole that he might have tried to use those cuffs to take a hostage if he'd found a hostage to take?  Ok then.

• Hook 'Em 5