Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

So Jenna got an out of nowhere text or tweet from someone she never met, asking her to go on a private plane to the DC protests, and she had no problem saying yes because the guy was cute and she wanted to hook up?

Look, when we were calling her out for being a terrorist, I was on board.

But now that it’s apparent that she was just being a tramp, it means that we’re slut-shaming, and that’s wrong. We should respect the right of women to do stupid things in order to get laid, because, you know, “first they came for the women who did stupid things in order to get laid.....then there was nobody left to stand up for dudes who have done the same.” Or something like that.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Our capitol has been turned into the Green Zone, crime rates across the country are skyrocketing, lines for food banks stretch for miles, a foreclosure crisis is on the horizon, 100,000+ small businesses have closed permanently, we're getting lectured by foreign countries on the tenants of democracy, and now we're learning that some of these maga terrorists are working alongside the Kremlin. 

Is America great again? @Johnny Sack

But...and I can’t stress this emphatically enough...HER EMAILS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

“Sedition and chill.”

Their last album sucked, but I can't wait to see what they drop this week.  Hopefully, themselves. 

23 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Every day it seems more and more like Colorado sent a domestic terrorist to Congress.

There is no innocent explanation for the "Speaker has been removed" tweet.

Yea, it's looking like this loony bitch needs to be locked up.  Hopefully the cameras inside the capitol show her giving a tour to some of the same people that have already been arrested for storming the building.  I bet if you scrape up the data from her phone it will show multiple flavors of seditious conspiracy going on.

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

If she’s not expelled from congress we have massively failed. 

We failed when she got elected and yes we will fail again when she gets re-elected. More failure when she becomes the next big thing on Fox this year. Fox's ratings are down and she is just the person to get them back. So I suspect once this dies down, she will be on Fox almost every week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

17 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

"Adorable?"  Guuuuurl, that's not the word I would've used. If the FBI has a few females on her case, they're like, 'uh-huh....riiiiiiight.'

Who's not adorable? She had her choice of fivehead, the guy wearing George Costanza shoes or the urban cowboy in the cheerleader's pose. 

920x1240.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

Our capitol has been turned into the Green Zone, crime rates across the country are skyrocketing, lines for food banks stretch for miles, a foreclosure crisis is on the horizon, 100,000+ small businesses have closed permanently, we're getting lectured by foreign countries on the tenants of democracy, and now we're learning that some of these maga terrorists are working alongside the Kremlin. 

Is America great again? @Johnny Sack

Hey you can’t pin this on the sack! He wasn’t sure about trump in 2016 so he didn’t vote for him then.

Now of course having seen the results over 4 years, including a nice big tax cut for the sack, he definitely voted for trump in 2020. But the fact remains that trump lost and Johnny Sack’s vote in the exurbs of Houston got deleted and replaced with a vote from some black dude in Detroit. 

So not his fault. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Who's not adorable? She had her choice of fivehead, the guy wearing George Costanza shoes or the urban cowboy in the cheerleader's pose. 

920x1240.jpg

And then she chartered a Lear
When she heard her career was in danger
And gave the pilot
Somethin' extra for a perfect ride

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Looking at that video of Natasha Williams making off with Nancy Pelosi's laptop it sure does look like she's in a hurry to get somewhere.

If she's 22, wonder what type of a thinker she is or if she's got someone to do the thinking and planning ahead for her. Lotta 22 year olds don't know how to 'cash' when they need to make a purchase. Forget and use that credit/debit card once and oops. Use that phone to pay for something? Oops.

54 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

Has the guy in the Capitol with the rubber bullet in his face been arrested?  

Talking about the dude who was standing next to Colonel Texas-Pilot? If so, yeah, he hails from Leeds Alabama, bike-ride distance from my house.

I have known some cool people from Leeds, and some brain-damaged ones. This guy does not seem cool.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So Jenna got an out of nowhere text or tweet from someone she never met, asking her to go on a private plane to the DC protests, and she had no problem saying yes because the guy was cute and she wanted to hook up?

she was in need of vitamin D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

I looked up Oath Keepers. For those who knew as little as I did, swell fellows, here goes:

Southern Poverty Law Center

Background

The Oath Keepers was formed in 2009 by Yale Law School graduate and former U.S. Army paratrooper Stewart Rhodes in the direct aftermath of the election of the nation’s first black president. Today, it is one of the largest radical antigovernment organizations in the United States. By 2016, the group was claiming an improbable 30,000 members who were said to be mostly current and former military, law enforcement and emergency first responders.

The Oath Keepers, which claims tens of thousands of present and former law enforcement officials and military veterans as members, is one of the largest radical antigovernment groups in the U.S. today. While it claims only to be defending the Constitution, the entire organization is based on a set of baseless conspiracy theories about the federal government working to destroy the liberties of Americans.

In Its Own Words

“Imagine that Herr Hitlery [Hillary Clinton] is sworn in as president in 2009. After a conveniently timed ‘domestic terrorism’ incident (just a coincidence, of course) … she promptly crams a United Nations mandated total ban on the private possession of firearms. … But Hitlery goes further, proclaiming a national emergency and declaring the entire militia movement (and anyone else Morris Dees labels ‘extremists’) to be ‘enemy combatants.’ … Hitlery declares that such citizens are subject to secret military detention without jury trial, ‘enhanced’ interrogation techniques, and trial before a military tribunal hand-picked by the dominatrix-in-chief herself. Hitlery then orders police, National Guard troops and active military to go house-to-house to disarm the American people and ‘black-bag’ those on a list of ‘known terrorists,’ with orders to shoot all resisters.”

—Stewart Rhodes, “Enemy at the Gates” column in S.W.A.T Magazine, April 2008

“John [Mc]Cain is a traitor to the Constitution. He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers – which he would deny you. … He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we would give him a trial by jury. Then after we convict him he should be hung by the neck until dead.”

–Rhodes, speaking in Tempe, Ariz., May 2015

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Talking about the dude who was standing next to Colonel Texas-Pilot? If so, yeah, he hails from Leeds Alabama, bike-ride distance from my house.
I have known some cool people from Leeds, and some brain-damaged ones. This guy does not seem cool.
Do we have a name for him yet?

Found Out in Face Guy
New Asshole Guy

Here's what I love, from the Oathkeepers bullshit:

But Hitlery goes further, proclaiming a national emergency and declaring the entire militia movement (and anyone else Morris Dees labels ‘extremists’) to be ‘enemy combatants.’ … Hitlery declares that such citizens are subject to secret military detention without jury trial, ‘enhanced’ interrogation techniques, and trial before a military tribunal hand-picked by the dominatrix-in-chief herself.

Substitute "Trump" for "Hitlery"......and these EXACT SAME FOLKS are gleefully masturbating to the fantasy of Trump doing EXACTLY what they decried as unacceptable, treasonous conduct of Hillary did it.  Martial law, rounding up all the libtards as enemy combatants, military detentions, military tribunals -- all of it.

Every.  Fucking.  Accusation.  IS A GODDAMNED CONFESSION.

The fucking GOP is all-in on goddamned madness.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

Do we have a name for him yet?

Found Out in Face Guy
New Asshole Guy

Joshua Black. I saw him in an interview, I felt like I'd need to smoke a fair amount of meth to pick up all the subtle nuances he was laying down. There's flighty dumb, like Jenna, then there's black hole density dumb, like Joshua.

Cops patted him down at the Capitol and didn't find the knife he was carrying, so he made sure to tell the FBI about that.

It's probably best for him to spend time somewhere that he doesn't have to worry about power bills or groceries.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/leeds-man-arrested-for-role-in-capitol-riot-says-crowd-was-angry-over-stolen-election/35220156#

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Kyrie Eleison said:

wonder if he knows Niger Carl...

Yes.  Him and Carl partnered investments into the 'Big Sausage Pizza' and 'Captain Stabbin' catalogues.  And Captain Stabbin' will be getting a pardon.  I don't know what crime he committed by I bet it's not good.

• Haha 1

As great as it would have been to have force and arrests the day everything went down, the steady and daily drip of info is exposing the idiocy for what it is and there's no martyrs (other than the 1).  The measured approach is resulting in an irrefutable mountain of evidence to lock these morons up and they get no sympathy from people other than the ones that are already lost.

• Like 1