Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dude has clearly been taking notes from all those perps he arrested. 

"No, officer, I was just watching the purse for a minute to protect it from getting stolen. She left it unattended and I wanted to make sure it got back to her." 

Well that’s pretty much the excuse zip tie dude is going with.

21 minutes ago, Haphap said:

This is pretty amazing. The dude is dressed the same as he was during the insurrection, starts chanting trump 2020 on an airplane to freedom and gets kicked off. Much to the surprise of everyone he’s  arrested. 

I don’t have any proof of this but I’m gonna take a shot in the dark here. IQ = 150+

13 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

UT Law grad and former general counsel for Goosehead Insurance Paul Davis upstages DotJenna in lawsuit filed this week seeking to render the entirety of the 117th Congress as illegitimate.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/22/texas-lawyer-fired-after-capitol-riot-files-ambitious-suit-dissolve-congress-dont-arrest-him/

Well by golly now he's gone and checkmated the Deep State.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

UT Law grad and former general counsel for Goosehead Insurance Paul Davis upstages DotJenna in lawsuit filed this week seeking to render the entirety of the 117th Congress as illegitimate.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/22/texas-lawyer-fired-after-capitol-riot-files-ambitious-suit-dissolve-congress-dont-arrest-him/

One thing I have never included in a legal writing is that "I have been awake for the past 48 hours."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Most Beautiful GIFs | Tenor

Salon article:

Update: In a series of midnight filings on Friday, Davis retracted Macias' claim to have voted in North Carolina and adapted it to Virginia instead. He also adapted his motion for emergency restraining order to Biden's inauguration on Wednesday by proposing a restructuring of the United States government in the fashion of Gondor, a mythical realm from The Lord of The Rings.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Well, I will say I had rep coming out of my ears at the old place.  And it made me feel like a big man.  Then, in an instant...

spacer.png

I looked at the move as an opportunity to erase my embarrassingly high post count.  I'm still working on the quality over quantity thing though.  My best contributions are probably on hobbies and help topics.

Oh, and I like to hold a mirror up to bullshit.

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

Paul Davis, Chelsea Davis, I'm seeing a pattern here.

image.png.db16096f415e9b2f78928f4fe5a28277.pngU.S. Patent Attorney Chelsea Davis

Are we sure she's dead?

• Rage+1 1

Sarcastic tears from the article:

"PayPal has a policy to allow fundraising for legal defense purposes," Eichorn said in an email to CBS News. "PayPal thoroughly reviews accounts, and if we learn that funds are used for anything other than legal defense, the account will be subject to immediate closure. We can confirm that the account in question has been closed."and and decl [sic] my name."

Ryan acknowledged that her account was closed Thursday evening in a now-deleted tweet: "Shucky darn I can't do business with PayPal anymore. What am I gonna do with myself? I think I will survive. Seems like some people want to cancel me because I'm trying to get donations from PayPal. Big Woop."

On Friday, Ryan was arrested and charged with "disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds" and "knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority."

"I have to go to trial in Washington D.C. for this misdemeanor," Ryan said on Twitter prior to PayPal closing her account. "I believe I was wrongfully arrested and charged and we have to fight for my freedom

Edited by TexasEd

3 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Update on dot Jenna's Paypal fund

Shutting down her PayPal = "attack."

Breaking windows, entering illegally, and intimidating lawmakers into not doing their constitutionally required job = "exercising my right to free speech."

I kinda love this gal, and I hope her 15 minutes of fame continues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Lost his gig and his mind.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Which ziptie guy was it? If it was the retired Air Force guy, that is a slipshod bedroom; look at those cups and stuff. I know McRaven was Navy, but he gave good advice about starting the day off right with a tidy bed. Look what happened to this guy.

That's the Tennessee guy that was there with his mom.

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

All you lawdogs need to get together and consider making a periodic psych evaluation a condition of renewing a license to practice law.   Maybe every 5 or 10 years.

Damn, some lawyer finally went and did something entertaining, and you want to nip it in the bud.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Lack of headboard strongly correlates to a lack of pussy. 

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Shutting down her PayPal = "attack."

Breaking windows, entering illegally, and intimidating lawmakers into not doing their constitutionally required job = "exercising my right to free speech."

I kinda love this gal, and I hope her 15 minutes of fame continues.

Shucky darn, that gal is plucky, darn tootin'

• Hook 'Em 1

Which ziptie guy was it? If it was the retired Air Force guy, that is a slipshod bedroom; look at those cups and stuff. I know McRaven was Navy, but he gave good advice about starting the day off right with a tidy bed. Look what happened to this guy.

I thought this same thing. Chikfila “grossly obese” sized cup completes the scene.