Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Plenty of people who would pay to watch that chunky, 50yo woman get gang banged by 4 or 5 hobos.

Or they could pay to watch a thousand other skanks who are already out there filling that particular niche. Name any fetish and you’ll find a community that’s already well served by internet resources.

Or are you saying you’d pay to watch that chunky, 50yo woman get gang banged by 4 or 5 hobos?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Or they could pay to watch a thousand other skanks who are already out there filling that particular niche. Name any fetish and you’ll find a community that’s already well served by internet resources.

Or are you saying you’d pay to watch that chunky, 50yo woman get gang banged by 4 or 5 hobos?

I was just saying that her getting banged by hobos would probably be more profitable than selling homes in Farmers Branch and Carrolton.

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wait a minute ... there's a hobo skank-banging niche?  Asking for a friend.

• Hook 'Em 2

So You all need to turn yourselves in because apparently, according to McCarthy we are all responsible for the Jan 6 attack. He didn't flip flop that Trump was responsible and then wasn't, but that we are too.  Being mean on social media means we bear responsibility too. You fuckers better turn yourselves in and post your mugshots here.  

• Rage+1 6

11 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

So You all need to turn yourselves in because apparently, according to McCarthy we are all responsible for the Jan 6 attack. He didn't flip flop that Trump was responsible and then wasn't, but that we are too.  Being mean on social media means we bear responsibility too. You fuckers better turn yourselves in and post your mugshots here.  

Mmmhmmm Yes. I’ll admit it. I’m responsible for part of this. Like .00000000000001% of it. 

Seems logical, those that voted for Biden are responsible because they should have voted for Trump. Those that didn’t vote are responsible because they should have voted for Trump. I’m not sure what those that voted for Trump are responsible for, but I’m sure it will come to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Fuck you Kevin McCarthy, you fucking bog jumper.

The stupidity in this bunch of Republicans is breathtaking.  They are not reading the room very well, given that 2022 is not that far away.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Well, MR. McCarthy, congratulations.  Having hated the ever livin fuck out of trump for over thirty years, you have now made my shit list as well.

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The stupidity in this bunch of Republicans is breathtaking.  They are not reading the room very well, given that 2022 is not that far away.

Like my six year old in a bad mood. 

“If you all just did exactly what I want, all the time, I wouldn’t have to act this way.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

We all all laugh, as we should, but this is exactly how these fuckers' minds work. 

EVERYTHING is the fault of those who dont agree with them. 

Even shit they do to themselves.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pancho said:

These people sure are obsessed with the phrases “civil war” and “patriot” almost as if they think or believe this is the 1700/1800s and not the year 2021. 

There are certain people that wrap themselves publicly in the flag but don’t believe in the ideals. Some of their patriotic belief is about appearances or strangely tied with other beliefs .  For example, a former friend would be the type to tell strangers at a ball game to show respect for the flag by taking off their hat during the anthem. But she would quietly discriminate against anyone that wasn’t white.

I’m not at all saying this two behaviors (patriotism and racism) are some cause and effect. You can be patriotic without being a racist, but I rarely have met a racist that isn’t over the top patriotic.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

At some point perhaps I will do a deep dive into the arise of the phrase 'cancel culture,' but it has evolved to the point that its very use is becoming an identifier for clueless idiot so it has that going for it.

One of the great ironies of the phrase is that in operation, it is the "free market" at it's best/worst.  Don't like something?  Vote with your feet, and your online presence.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The replies are just savage, and none of them are PW yet:

Yeah, her stupidity is reaching more and more exciting heights.  Or lows.  Whatever the term would be.  Paypal can cancel you anytime, the civil rights protection to lending/borrowing/banking do not extend to peer-to-peer digital payment websites.  Believe me, I know---I run one.  What's more is they're indemnified, even if you feel your rights have been violated, to not empower platforms for people who are accused of crimes to pay their legal fees for 1000 reasons Jenna could never understand apparently because again....stupid.  Now, there is a way for people who need bail money to discretely receive funds from friends/families on digital payment platforms.  But when you issue these blanket demands for "donations" for assaulting our seat of Government........yeah even a paypal programmer in Mumbai is gonna go ahead, and kick it on up to the shift manager.  All she is going at this point is egging on the judges that will hear her case.  The magistrates are gonna sit over drinks and bet one another that whoever gets the case, how many years can they can sentence her with.  She's just becoming a game at this point.  

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

One of the great ironies of the phrase is that in operation, it is the "free market" at it's best/worst.  Don't like something?  Vote with your feet, and your online presence.

Yes; that's exactly it. It's confusing oppression of a marginalized group with the free market. Students of history would be familiar with 'black boycotts,' wherein black consumers practiced one of the few available ways they could have their voices heard. I hope I make myself clear on that idea. Jenna is in the power group and is attempting to paint herself as the opposite.

Cancel culture can go too far, too fast. As an example, another Jenna Ryan who is a realtor in Canada started to get hit just because she shares a name and profession with the Frisco Jenna Ryan. That’s extremely unfair and wrong. I think everyone would agree.

but just because some people abuse cancel culture tactics doesn’t invalidate that others shouldn’t few free to express their views and boycott companies.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Or Judeo-Christian.  That term is almost like “with all due respect.”  You initially qualify your belief or thought as Judeo-Christian, you’re about to drop some bigoted statements next.

There's good and bad in every Judeo-Christian. My 3.4 Judeo-Christian friends and I agree. Sometimes they seem so normal, I forget they're not Thor worshippers.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The thing is that these bunch of Republicans are not stupid.  They understand full well that whatever they say will be taken by their base as gospel hook, line, and sinker.  They read their side of the room really well.  McCarthy is very comfortable in saying what he says because he wins his district with 60+% of the vote, which gives him the megaphone with much comfort to push his bullshit to the wider Republican base.  They know that they can easily warp the minds of the their base and that is all that matters to this lot.

If their base is easily persuadable to believe that widespread fraud is the only reason Biden won or even that some believe that high profile Democrats drink the blood of children that they traffic in sex, McCarthy's job is made easy.

• Like 2

^^^ Ayup. All around me I hear Trumpkins complaining that if Democrats do not show unity, they will not contribute their future Trumpish energy. They remind me of the old girlfriend who stole money, dude kicks her out, and she keeps showing back up saying he has to do this, this, and this to get her to come back. Hoochie, nobody wants you back, we're just figuring out if it's worth it to prosecute you.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

^^^ Ayup. All around me I hear Trumpkins complaining that if Democrats do not show unity, they will not contribute their future Trumpish energy. They remind me of the old girlfriend who stole money, dude kicks her out, and she keeps showing back up saying he has to do this, this, and this to get her to come back. Hoochie, nobody wants you back, we're just figuring out if it's worth it to prosecute you.

Oddly specific

• Like 1