Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

14 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

So You all need to turn yourselves in because apparently, according to McCarthy we are all responsible for the Jan 6 attack. He didn't flip flop that Trump was responsible and then wasn't, but that we are too.  Being mean on social media means we bear responsibility too. You fuckers better turn yourselves in and post your mugshots here.  

When he gives his wife a black eye he says “look what you made me do!!”

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

several members of the party of personal responsibility are not going to be held responsible.

The ones who entered the building but didn’t do anything else need to do, at the bare fucking minimum, some Aunt Becky prison time

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

We all all laugh, as we should, but this is exactly how these fuckers' minds work. 

EVERYTHING is the fault of those who dont agree with them. 

Even shit they do to themselves.

They're always self righteous warriors when they do the crimes, victims when they're caught.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m not at all saying this two behaviors (patriotism and racism) are some cause and effect. You can be patriotic without being a racist, but I rarely have met a racist that isn’t over the top patriotic.

Nationalism is about being white and getting what you're entitled. Everybody else is African, Mexican or some other shit hole country. 

Edited by Mdhorn

several members of the party of personal responsibility are not going to be held responsible.

If we selectively judge which crimes to enforce then we do not live in a land of law and order. I am not saying we can get them all, but the ones they can identify should be charged.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Healthy patriotism is a good thing. We need it.  We need it especially at a time when the new breed of alt-right nationalists try to claim the mantle as the only people who care about the country. 

Patriotism isn’t the Proud Boys or Q or Three Percenters. It’s not the GOP, it’s not the NRA, it’s not Oath Keepers.

Patriotism is the VFW, the Lions Club, the Rotary Club. Its Shriners and their hospitals. It’s Toys 4 Tots. It’s even Black Lives Matter. It’s Charro Days in Brownsville, the Feast of San Gennaro in New York, and every street and county fair in between.

People of good will need to model a different way to love their country and all of its people. It’s a mistake-an understandable one- to wash your hands of patriotism and even its symbols because the jackasses coopting them make you angry. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

If we selectively judge which crimes to enforce then we do not live in a land of law and order. I am not saying we can get them all, but the ones they can identify should be charged.

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

If and only if the looky loos in the crowd get leniency in exchange for decades in prison for the hotheads, if and only if that is the case will this not piss me off. 

At minimum they should identify all of them and for those they choose not to arrest, contact them to let them know that if in the future they are involved in any crime that they get charged and convicted, charges will be pressed in an effort to enhance the sentence. Or something like that, an unofficial probation, that’s hanging over their heads. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

At minimum they should identify all of them and for those they choose not to arrest, contact them to let them know that if in the future they are involved in any crime that they get charged and convicted, charges will be pressed in an effort to enhance the sentence. Or something like that, an unofficial probation, that’s hanging over their heads. 

D_i0s4DW4AEd2bx.jpg

But yeah, for real. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Amazing that he could be so charming and persuasive that people basically did his bidding, no matter how stupid it was, and now he portrays himself as one of the morons he lured in with his bullshit.

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

This stupid cunt is unbelievable:

Oh, it gets better.

She need some more blessings from God?

EscT61ZVkAYAwB5?format=jpg&name=mediumFucking bipolar attention horse.

Penelope needs to ask her if she's ever heard of the Streisand Effect and whether she might consider shutting the fuck up for two minutes so people will quit "attacking" her.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

The ones who entered the building but didn’t do anything else need to do, at the bare fucking minimum, some Aunt Becky prison time

Y'all need to absorb the fact that most of these people are charged with misdemeanors.  Aunt Becky was charged with a 5-year felony.  The added money-laundering counts were 20 year felonies.

The MOST most of these people will do is Aunt Becky time.

While that's mostly true, you forget that every one of these people is having their backgrounds scrubbed by the Feds.  Not just for ties to extremist groups, but more of a "Whoops, while combing over your background Garrett, we also couldn't help but find you bought assault rifles in three states in one week, owe back child support in two other states, and the IRS has randomly selected you for a 14-year back tax audit."  They were rounded up using whatever the stickiest misdemeanor was...but now they're getting the federal VIP treatment.  Nevermind, there's a digital RICO charge in there somewhere for many of them.  Obviously some of that kinda stuff wouldn't stick but they're gonna run it up the flagpole and see who'll rat on who.  These people aren't near as tough as they think they are, they'll fold like an Academy camping chair after 45 minutes in the Box. 

As I stand here, I can hear in my head a CNN anchor saying these words, in this order, in 2023 or so..., "And so he becomes the first person imprisoned after the assault on the U.S. Capitol to die in federal prison.   

Edited by Lobo

22 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Can people with BPD and narcissism stop attracting attention to themselves and shut the fuck up? We had a president prove that wasn't possible. Twitter shut him off not the other way around. Maybe they ought to do the same for this loon.

I have BPD, and in the middle of an episode, on the wrong (or no) meds, the answer in my experience is "no".

Can't speak for the narcissism, though. I'm not sure there are any functional treatments other than total isolation for that particular malady.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Oh, it gets better.

Penelope needs to ask her if she's ever heard of the Streisand Effect and whether she might consider shutting the fuck up for two minutes so people will quit "attacking" her.

I’d be so pissed if I had donated, but then again I’m not smooth-brained. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

While that's mostly true, you forget that every one of these people is having their backgrounds scrubbed by the Feds.  Not just for ties to extremist groups, but more of a "Whoops, while combing over your background Garrett, we also couldn't help but find you bought assault rifles in three states in one week, owe back child support in two other states, and the IRS has randomly selected you for a 14-year back tax audit."  They were rounded up using whatever the stickiest misdemeanor was...but now they're getting the federal VIP treatment.  Nevermind, there's a digital RICO charge in there somewhere for many of them.  Obviously some of that kinda stuff wouldn't stick but they're gonna run it up the flagpole and see who'll rat on who.  These people aren't near as tough as they think they are, they'll fold like an Academy camping chair after 45 minutes in the Box. 

As I stand here, I can hear in my head a CNN anchor saying these words, in this order, in 2023 or so..., "And so he becomes the first person imprisoned after the assault on the U.S. Capitol to die in federal prison.   

https://www.popehat.com/2016/06/14/lawsplainer-its-not-rico-dammit/

That said, some of these people are going to face more serious charges, eventually.  Probably not most of them, though.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Great looking site she has there.  Has a menu bar that...only has a link to itself.  Under the donation area, there’s... a link to itself. 
Excruciating pink background. 

and if you click on a donation amount, you get moved over to a separate site of infusionsoft (who should maybe get gently prodded that she’s using their software).

Edited by Pato del Muerto

I'm not saying it's a slam-dunk, but a distinct possibility...it meets the "continuous" test being that it's been going on for 5+ years under Trump's incitement going back to his claims that even the 2016 election was fraudulent and he was spied on.  You remember these people began taking up arms over 4 years ago, after rampant communication with one another, because he said the 2016 election (at the time) was the greatest political crime ever committed in history.  And that also meets the benchmark of "related."  Obviously it's not a traditional RICO crime but they're gonna throw that up against some people who are arrested to scare them into thinking it is.  

The clincher is next week, when another wave of people are arrested...a few dozen are going to plea (as this idiot from Dallas has) for legal donations.  One entity will deposit $1000 into a few dozen of their peer-to-peer digital payment systems cleared through a federally chartered CFI.  Spending just $25,000 in two dozen accounts for "legal fees" via paypal, venmo, etc.  You can tie all of them together to one funder, and wrap them under RICO.  Won't happen, but it's beyond easy to make happen. We're dealing with people who aren't that smart following the lamentations of a sociopathic below-average student.  You could cut this apple ten different ways.  But a lot of Trump heroes are going to die in jail and we all need to make sure we make examples of them.  Abandon all hope ye who enter here.  Make sure your children aren't marked for life. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Oh, it gets better.

She'll end up with an OnlyFans page at some point and then we here at the Surl should get a group membership.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I have BPD, and in the middle of an episode, on the wrong (or no) meds, the answer in my experience is "no".

Can't speak for the narcissism, though. I'm not sure there are any functional treatments other than total isolation for that particular malady.

Walden, I never knew, you seem far more together than I. I obviously speak from ignorance. My apologies if my calling her a loon in any way injured your feelings. 

Why are we fussing about him being released? Do we want him held without bond?

And it's not like he hasn't already been fired from HPD. I fail to see anything to get outraged about here unless the police union gets him reinstated and he walks on all charges after his day in court but that's months away. 

55 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Walden, I never knew, you seem far more together than I. I obviously speak from ignorance. My apologies if my calling her a loon in any way injured your feelings. 

I only speak up because of the stigma, actually. She's nuttier than a squirrel's attic, so by all means.

Yes, she needs meds, but on them, she would simply be a calm, more in control total psycho. Just ask her estranged brother.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Why are we fussing about him being released? Do we want him held without bond?

And it's not like he hasn't already been fired from HPD. I fail to see anything to get outraged about here unless the police union gets him reinstated and he walks on all charges after his day in court but that's months away. 

Yeah.  "We" should generally be against onerous pretrial detention and bail.

The federal system, by and large, is set up to be very pro-pretrial detention.  That doesn't hold up for nonbrowns though, or for misdemeanors, apparently.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

She strikes me as more of a personality disorder than BPD. 

Yeah, I only said that because she flip-flops all the time, which is not a valid indicator of bipolar disorder.  She could conceivably be manic, though.

I am pretty empathetic with those that suffer, I shouldn't have said that.

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I only said that because she flip-flops all the time, which is not a valid indicator of bipolar disorder.  She could conceivably be manic, though.

I am pretty empathetic with those that suffer, I shouldn't have said that.

Jenna? I think she ebbs and flows with her wine box and her Xanax. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Need to be charged, conviction on 2 weeks minimum.

It need to be on their records.

• Hook 'Em 3