Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

what the hell kinda gun is number 20?

I'm sure Chick-Fil-A loves the corporate logo plug in this shot.  

Tapa is being shitty about uploading pictures.

971bd8c31e34555025e1c1a78db4e9fd.jpg
Just wow.

Well this fairly screams “I’m the inadequate loser of the family.” “Look I did...something!”

Reminds me of when my cousin (late teens at the time) presented to my uncle (a scientist who published many works of original research in his career) with said cousin’s first publication - a letter in Playboy magazine. This occurred in the middle of a family reunion, to garner the most attention no doubt. My uncle initially laughed but then went on to explain the difference between the two to a kid who should’ve already been old enough to understand the difference, but clearly didn’t understand it. I was probably 10 and I already knew the difference. Anyhow, same same with less treason and violence. We all have one of those in the family, god bless ‘em. So glad mine didn’t end with insurrection, rather with an affable fellow who probably is too into his dart league but otherwise is harmless. /csb
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Well this fairly screams “I’m the inadequate loser of the family.” “Look I did...something!”

Reminds me of when my cousin (late teens at the time) presented to my uncle (a scientist who published many works of original research in his career) with said cousin’s first publication - a letter in Playboy magazine. This occurred in the middle of a family reunion, to garner the most attention no doubt. My uncle initially laughed but then went on to explain the difference between the two to a kid who should’ve already been old enough to understand the difference, but clearly didn’t understand it. I was probably 10 and I already knew the difference. Anyhow, same same with less treason and violence. We all have one of those in the family, god bless ‘em. So glad mine didn’t end with insurrection, rather with an affable fellow who probably is too into his dart league but otherwise is harmless. /csb

On the other hand, if it had been a letter to Penthouse Forum...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Oh Jenny

Hmm.  Please help fund my legal bills.  Now watch as I complain about the champagne costs in frisco.

on an unrelated note, whenever I’ve seen chronic odd behavior by people, there is usually some form of substance abuse or mental illness issues. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hmm.  Please help fund my legal bills.  Now watch as I complain about the champagne costs in frisco.

on an unrelated note, whenever I’ve seen chronic odd behavior by people, there is usually some form of substance abuse or mental illness issues, or being a realtor in Frisco, Texas.

Not to pick on Frisco, you could probably sub in any of a thousand sprawl communities in its place.

She seems desperate to appear wealthy, while at the same time desperately needing money. Whole personality is built around living beyond her means. A very common type.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

She strikes me as more of a personality disorder than BPD. 
This. I was married to a borderline. No experience with the other personality disorders but borderlines gaslight everyone in their world.

They are incapable of processing that they may be at fault for anything. Everything is always somebody else's fault. Its not deliberate, its ingrained into their personality, which is why its virtually untreatable. That's why they are crazy people.

The way I see it, extremists on both sides are just full of the mentally ill and criminally insane. You know, the best people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

This. I was married to a borderline. No experience with the other personality disorders but borderlines gaslight everyone in their world.

They are incapable of processing that they may be at fault for anything. Everything is always somebody else's fault. Its not deliberate, its ingrained into their personality, which is why its virtually untreatable. That's why they are crazy people.

The way I see it, extremists on both sides are just full of the mentally ill and criminally insane. You know, the best people.

Man, I'd love to pick your brain at some point if it's ever appropriate.  One of my half-sisters who I only knew for about half my childhood.  I think she's gotta be borderline BPD, even beyond the border.  My mom tried to get her treatment in her youth and again in her 20's (after I left home, she ended up living with my mom for another 7 years or so until she was over 30).  I haven't had much contact with her in the last 10 years or so (seen her 3 or 4 times in person, I think).  But during quarantine, she just lost her fucking way again.  Sent me the most ridiculous shit via text and email blaming me for everything bad that happened in her youth (keep in mind I was like 6 when this shit happened to her).  Everything bad that's happening to her son right now is somehow my fault (he's 13, sweet kid, but he's going through a rough patch because he's been falling behind at school and probably gets bullied because he's 13 and probably weighs about 200 pounds already).  Hadn't really thought of her condition in a long time but it's been getting bad again.  Another incident after Christmas really put it on blast, plus I know it's absolutely turbo-charged by her alcoholism (I'm not judging that part, I'm cutting down myself).  I knew she had some issues, we all always did.  But she's almost 53, and the constant blaming of everybody for everything.  and it's not just in the "now" with her son and husband, it's retroactive.  Everything bad that's happened to her since 1970 is somehow all of our fault.  The only glimmer of hope I saw in the last year was she finally started rejecting some Trumpism that other friends and relatives were putting in her head, and she managed to finally take Covid-19 seriously after she and her son got it and they decided to take measures NOT to infect my mom who Covid-19 would absolutely decimate if she ever got it.  

Anyway, this is a post for another thread.  But I've read a lot of your stuff on myriad threads over the years.  And you seem to "get it."  

57 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

She seems desperate to appear wealthy, while at the same time desperately needing money. Whole personality is built around living beyond her means. A very common type.

Yeah if you order $100 champagne but you can't afford $400 champagne then you're living a sad, sad life.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

58 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Not to pick on Frisco, you could probably sub in any of a thousand sprawl communities in its place.

Do you even Dallas, bro?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Do you even Dallas, bro?

That particular aspect of "Dallas" has been moving steadily north for nearly 50 years.

Like living in Austin proper, living in Dallas north of 30 and inside LBJ pretty much requires affirmative wealth, or at least access to massive credit and some skill at kiting checks.  Now you have to be in Denton or Collin County to try to fake it, successfully.  Even big chunks of Plano have priced out the poseurs and fakers.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Drool 1

Interesting to me how she flips her accent off and on...That's not Frisco....That's Corsicana or Palestine or Sherman or some shit. 

She lives in Carrollton. They have much different accents there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexPx said:

She lives in Carrollton. They have much different accents there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only know the area from family -- grandfather from FW, ex-stepmom from old north Dallas (no real accent at all), and then my country cousins up in Red River Co...Her accent sounds beyond the fringes of the Metroplex when she turns it on. 

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

I only know the area from family -- grandfather from FW, ex-stepmom from old north Dallas (no real accent at all), and then my country cousins up in Red River Co...Her accent sounds beyond the fringes of the Metroplex when she turns it on. 

Another phenomenon is that a lot of southern folks and rural Texans came to Dallas after WWII.  They saw their accents as signs of being hicks and did their damnedest to be rid of them, e.g. my parents.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Another phenomenon is that a lot of southern folks and rural Texans came to Dallas after WWII.  They saw their accents as signs of being hicks and did their damnedest to be rid of them, e.g. my parents.

Yeah same in Houston, but IMO it didn't really happen until the '70s and somehow a bunch of Rust Belt trash new in Houston shamed us into losing our accents. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

No wonder she's a Trumper.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can imagine Jenna’s lawyer gave her some advice about keeping a low profile especially in laying off social media. Jenna seems to be doing nothing more than creating the need for more legal services. But I would be worried if I was that lawyer in regards to how she’s implying problems with paying her legal fees.

I’m amazed by the tone deafness in play here. Private plane, upscale hotels for the riot trip. Begging for a pardon for something that she shows zero remorse. Complaining about champagne costs.  Very much a “let them eat cake” vibe. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah if you order $100 champagne but you can't afford $400 champagne then you're living a sad, sad life.

Jenna didn't order any champagne. She begged one of her clone friends to come over with some Natty Lite Zima Yellowtail hell I'm happy that I have no idea what the Jennas are drinking.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

The Metroplex “$30K Millionaire” has been a thing since at least the late 90’s. Leased BMW, bottle service on credit cards with 20% apr, and more plastic surgery (also on payments) than a Beverly Hills retirement home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tantric superman said:

I'm poor but slurping $12 prosecco and cava keeps me happy.

Hey same here - I'm just saying that if you feel like you need to order the 100 dollar bottle to keep up your image, but you can't afford it, then you should take a long look in the mirror.