Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

FBI Assistant Director Steven D’Antuono said Friday there is no evidence that antifa activists were involved in the violent riots in and around the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, debunking the baseless conspiracy theory propagated by several prominent Republican lawmakers and right-wing pundits that anti-fascist leftists—not a pro-Trump mob—were responsible for death and destruction at the Capitol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/08/fbi-no-evidence-antifa-involved-in-capitol-chaos/amp/

Antifa = Transdimensional Shadow People, so how would the FBI even know.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Or maybe these sovereign citizens can be dropped off in Antarctica and handed a weeks worth of provisions and some boots with extra long straps.

hell, I’d give them a months worth of supplies, some fema trailers and $10,000 each. Good luck bitches 

51 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

New Yorker article on the Bullhorn Bitch, who is still being sought by law enforcement:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-pennsylvania-mothers-path-to-insurrection-capitol-riot

image.thumb.png.f3cdbebd4a55fe650fe5996faa2b1cc1.png

Yeah, that's the one I've been fascinated with for a couple of weeks.  This guy had posted last week that their group had pinned her down and turned out, they were right, some goddam Sherlock Holmes shit going on out there...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am all for people who want to secede, being allowed to individually secede. I have a three-strikes plan.

Strike 1 (your ass yammering about seceding): Congratulations. You're out. You now have all the rights and privileges of a Green Card holder, because, who knows, maybe you were drunk and your dog had just died and it made you say some stupid shit. Maybe you eventually regain citizenship. Honestly, not my problem.

Strike 2 (you kept pulling a dotjenna) OK, now you're a tourist. You can no longer work here, You can stay in the US as long as you revisit your homeland (an abandoned Kmart repurposed for your use, bunkbeds and cafeteria included) once every few weeks, whenever we feel like it.

Strike 3 (you just really didn't know when to stop) A'ight, now you are an illegal. Hope you don't have a busted signal light on your car. Prepare for immediate deportation whenever apprehended (Hell NO you don't get a Mexican vacation, it's Homeland Kmart for you) so maybe you better quit your bitchin and wash them dishes.

I think we could solve a lot of problems if we just let the secessionists have Florida. We could even build a wall and let Florida pay for it.

Think about it -- it's all going to be under water soon anyway.

6 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

New Yorker article on the Bullhorn Bitch, who is still being sought by law enforcement:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-pennsylvania-mothers-path-to-insurrection-capitol-riot

image.thumb.png.f3cdbebd4a55fe650fe5996faa2b1cc1.png

Eight kids, the first at sixteen. Separated from her husband.  A string of no-advancement, unstable jobs and irregular employment.  A childhood that was also clearly marked by instability.  

It's not an excuse, but has has been noted-- this type of political rhetoric appeals to and energizes people who have broken personal lives.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Eight kids, the first at sixteen. Separated from her husband.  A string of no-advancement, unstable jobs and irregular employment.  A childhood that was also clearly marked by instability.  

It's not an excuse, but has has been noted-- this type of political rhetoric appeals to and energizes people who have broken personal lives.  

That along with a fair amount of mental illness with some of them. People like Trump, Cruz and Hawley never understand or admit that their rhetoric will not create dangerous behavior in 99.9% of the public but .1% of the public is still a large number of mentally unstable people that can cause damage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Where are you finding this info?

Broken personal lives?  But she does yoga, eats vegetarian, homeschools all their kids!

You put weird filters under the "looking for" portion of your dating app profile.  

10 hours ago, Bookman said:

I think we could solve a lot of problems if we just let the secessionists have Florida. We could even build a wall and let Florida pay for it.

Think about it -- it's all going to be under water soon anyway.

My plan is based on avoiding group punishment, and targeting the individual offenders instead.

But I had not thought of it in terms of Florida.

7 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It gives them a sense of power or control when they have so little control over the everyday things in their lives.  

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

You are too kind, Sir. But I am merely one member of this marvelous ensemble.

Ladykillers.jpeg

too modest.  given your location and your petty criminal history and ability to turn an obvious satirical moment into a slightly funnier and more nuanced version of itself, you are the worst of the combination of mark twain, ernest hemingway, and billy faulkner.  surly treasure.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am all for people who want to secede, being allowed to individually secede. I have a three-strikes plan.

Strike 1 (your ass yammering about seceding): Congratulations. You're out. You now have all the rights and privileges of a Green Card holder, because, who knows, maybe you were drunk and your dog had just died and it made you say some stupid shit. Maybe you eventually regain citizenship. Honestly, not my problem.

Strike 2 (you kept pulling a dotjenna) OK, now you're a tourist. You can no longer work here, You can stay in the US as long as you revisit your homeland (an abandoned Kmart repurposed for your use, bunkbeds and cafeteria included) once every few weeks, whenever we feel like it.

Strike 3 (you just really didn't know when to stop) A'ight, now you are an illegal. Hope you don't have a busted signal light on your car. Prepare for immediate deportation whenever apprehended (Hell NO you don't get a Mexican vacation, it's Homeland Kmart for you) so maybe you better quit your bitchin and wash them dishes.

Only amendment would be for that every person that commits strike one you bestow citizenship on an alien in waiting. Fair's fair. You wanna be here and play by the rules? Come on in!

• Hook 'Em 4

19 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

18 USC 1512:

(c)Whoever corruptly—

(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or

(2)otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Misdemeanors can stay on "complaints" or "informations," felonies must be indicted.  I suspect that this 1512 charge is going to be added to a lot of them.

Also worth noting that current DOJ policy requires a plea to the stiffest crime in the indictment unless there is a serious failure of proof regarding that crime.  That policy was relaxed under Holder and reinstated by Beauregard.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Dominion ought to start name-dropping ES&S voting machines in conversations. That's the company with more ties to the GOP and disguises its ownership. Going after Dominion was a distraction so no one would look that hard at ES&S. Green below is ES&S. If Trump is going to continue to make a stink about fraud, the Democratic lawyers ought to take a magnifying glass and look at South Carolina.

ESS-coverage-1024x529.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Dominion ought to start name-dropping ES&S voting machines in conversations. That's the company with more ties to the GOP and disguises its ownership. Going after Dominion was a distraction so no one would look that hard at ES&S. Green below is ES&S. If Trump is going to continue to make a stink about fraud, the Democratic lawyers ought to take a magnifying glass and look at South Carolina.

ESS-coverage-1024x529.jpg

That’s probably why Trump was so adamant about Arizona too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

hell, I’d give them a months worth of supplies, some fema trailers and $10,000 each. Good luck bitches 

They tried to overthrow our government and murder people like Porter and AOC and hand that government over to Trump, Cruz and Mitch.   A week's worth of supplies was being generous.  I would prefer to hand them an AR-15 and 1 bullet for them to love on.  

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Y’all remember Jenny Cudd from Midland? She wants to go to Mexico for a team building event.

Really Jenny?  That's your cover story?  "Your honor, I'm not not skipping bail.  I'm just going on a coke-fueled beach bender with some coworkers as we do our annual strategic plan in a country that has a shady, at best, extradition arrangement with the United States.  Also, what is the plastic straw situation here?"