Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

When my client donned a mask and shot a video of herself saying, “Heil Hitler,” and posted it to an encrypted Nazi website, she was actually mocking the Nazis.

Sure, that sounds plausible.

Oh, but he can neither confirm nor deny that his client is in that video. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Texas Monthly did a good article on Luke Coffee, the 41 year old insurrectionist who fought with police officers at the capitol.  Reading it, you get the feeling that what happened to him is the story of many like-minded people. The Covid virus hit their business and shut it down, they fell into a Q-Anon hole, and didn't realize how brainwashed they were becoming. Not that any of this is exculpatory, mind you, but it's a pretty good explanation of how relatively normal people got sucked in.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/capitol-riots-luke-coffee/

What is the name of the resort that harbored him? I didn’t see it in the article. Seemed like a pretty glaring omission/protection by TM.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/27/2021 at 10:04 PM, Bojack said:

I haven't seen this posted.  Turns out Riley Williams is an even worse person than we knew.  

LOL "That video was meant to make fun of white nationalists, but I'm not going to confirm or deny if that's my client."  LOLOLOLOL If it's some rando who is not your client, how do you know the intent of the video genius?

• Hook 'Em 1

These folks truly believed in the aftermath of what they did they were absolutely immune to any kind of legal recourse that might come their way.

Deez Nuts guy, for example, knows it's illegal to rob a bank.  If he did it, he sure as hell would not have bragged about his actions.  But walking into the capitol building and doing whatever it was that he did?  Why, that's in the Constitution.  How dare anyone question what he and others did that day, and if they did, so what?

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

These folks truly believed in the aftermath of what they did they were absolutely immune to any kind of legal recourse that might come their way.

Deez Nuts guy, for example, knows it's illegal to rob a bank.  If he did it, he sure as hell would not have bragged about his actions.  But walking into the capitol building and doing whatever it was that he did?  Why, that's in the Constitution.  How dare anyone question what he and others did that day, and if they did, so what?

One more time for the folks in the back...

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

They are getting close to 300 arrests for this insurrection.  And of course, as the numbers rise so does the fervor with which Trump conspiracy stupids shout that this was all ANTIFA and false-flag shit.  

Here's an easy one for an enterprising journalist.  Most of these names are released as they are arrested/charged/released on bond.  Almost all state primaries make their primary ballots known to the public.  And we certainly know that the FEC publishes all donations to all political candidates for POTUS.  Take one intern maybe half-a-day to scrub the arrested person against their state's primary list.  Obviously if they didn't vote, nothing comes up.  Maybe another half day to scrub against the FEC database.  I bet maybe only 2/3rds of them voted, but for those that voted in a primary...90% of them will have Donald Trump as the person they voted for (the rest having skipped the primary and waited for the general or pulled a 'D' ballot to try to wreak havoc).  And I'm guessing 50%+ of these folks made campaign donations to Trump's campaign over the course of 2020.  You can tell by the dates of the donations, if they donated to Trump at the last minute as part of some ANTIFA gag, or if they donated months prior like most of his idiotic supporters.  

So the evidence would be quite overwhelming to the average person that these were obviously Trump supporters, not left-wing radicals.  But we're dealing with a special kinda stupid.  But I'd like somebody like Jordan Klepper or somebody more serious to just lay this out to them so I can see their face, "So what's more likely...that 300 ANTIFA operators registered last Winter (a year ago) to vote in their state's Republican primary for Trump and then personally donated $200 each to his campaign shortly after that so they could wait a full year to assault the Capitol of their own accord, but blame it on Trump during their FBI questioning, and go serve actual jail-time in federal prison" or some of your idiot friends got whipped into a frenzy on January 6th and did some stupid shit?  I like watching them when they kind of process shit in their own way, spit out some half-ass rationale, and then look down like "I have the worst fucking associates."  

39 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

LOL "That video was meant to make fun of white nationalists, but I'm not going to confirm or deny if that's my client."  LOLOLOLOL If it's some rando who is not your client, how do you know the intent of the video genius?

fuckin lawyer of the year material 

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

They are getting close to 300 arrests for this insurrection.  And of course, as the numbers rise so does the fervor with which Trump conspiracy stupids shout that this was all ANTIFA and false-flag shit.  

Here's an easy one for an enterprising journalist.  Most of these names are released as they are arrested/charged/released on bond.  Almost all state primaries make their primary ballots known to the public.  And we certainly know that the FEC publishes all donations to all political candidates for POTUS.  Take one intern maybe half-a-day to scrub the arrested person against their state's primary list.  Obviously if they didn't vote, nothing comes up.  Maybe another half day to scrub against the FEC database.  I bet maybe only 2/3rds of them voted, but for those that voted in a primary...90% of them will have Donald Trump as the person they voted for (the rest having skipped the primary and waited for the general or pulled a 'D' ballot to try to wreak havoc).  And I'm guessing 50%+ of these folks made campaign donations to Trump's campaign over the course of 2020.  You can tell by the dates of the donations, if they donated to Trump at the last minute as part of some ANTIFA gag, or if they donated months prior like most of his idiotic supporters.  

So the evidence would be quite overwhelming to the average person that these were obviously Trump supporters, not left-wing radicals.  But we're dealing with a special kinda stupid.  But I'd like somebody like Jordan Klepper or somebody more serious to just lay this out to them so I can see their face, "So what's more likely...that 300 ANTIFA operators registered last Winter (a year ago) to vote in their state's Republican primary for Trump and then personally donated $200 each to his campaign shortly after that so they could wait a full year to assault the Capitol of their own accord, but blame it on Trump during their FBI questioning, and go serve actual jail-time in federal prison" or some of your idiot friends got whipped into a frenzy on January 6th and did some stupid shit?  I like watching them when they kind of process shit in their own way, spit out some half-ass rationale, and then look down like "I have the worst fucking associates."  

Fake news, bro.

That's why I think somebody should try this. There's at least a dozen Texans arrested on this shit so far, some of them rather prominent as we've detailed on this thread.  

Any elected official, any prominent Trumper, et. al.  Show them the list of arrested insurrectionist and how they voted in the POTUS primary in Texas in 2020.  They can call it fake news, then show them their own names in the same database.  Show them the FEC reports of people who gave Trump money from mypillow guy, to those arrested at the Capitol, and then show them their own name on the same list.  "So, Lt. Gov. Patrick...if these were ANTIFA operators who somehow voted for Trump and gave him money...it begs the question since you're on the same lists...how do we know you're not ANTIFA in the deepest operation yet?"  

That's hyperbole, but some run of the mill Texas trump-supporter...show this to them and then ask, "If it's all fake news, why are you on the same list...I mean you did proudly vote for Trump in the primary?  You did proudly send him $100 last May, right?  Just like all these other folks at the Capitol.  How do we know you're not part of the deep left conspiracy?"  

I think you could get a little fun head-exploding thing on social media.  Show the names of those arrested and their donations to Trump, and then highlight the 10 names immediately adjacent to theirs and in a coy manner, ask if those other people were also part of the same deep-fake by ANTIFA.  Get those folks to start turning on one another.  Get Trumpers to start being suspicious of one another, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll murder each other.  

54 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I use it a lot. Did I steal it from you or from whoever you stole it from?

Dunno, it's been floating around liberal internet for about 3 years now. I think it originated as a comment at a blog but I don't remember which. 

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Yikes, her video.  I think industrial music may have a slight fascism problem in some of its fans.

4 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

• Drool 1

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

That's why I think somebody should try this. There's at least a dozen Texans arrested on this shit so far, some of them rather prominent as we've detailed on this thread.  

Any elected official, any prominent Trumper, et. al.  Show them the list of arrested insurrectionist and how they voted in the POTUS primary in Texas in 2020.  They can call it fake news, then show them their own names in the same database.  Show them the FEC reports of people who gave Trump money from mypillow guy, to those arrested at the Capitol, and then show them their own name on the same list.  "So, Lt. Gov. Patrick...if these were ANTIFA operators who somehow voted for Trump and gave him money...it begs the question since you're on the same lists...how do we know you're not ANTIFA in the deepest operation yet?"  

That's hyperbole, but some run of the mill Texas trump-supporter...show this to them and then ask, "If it's all fake news, why are you on the same list...I mean you did proudly vote for Trump in the primary?  You did proudly send him $100 last May, right?  Just like all these other folks at the Capitol.  How do we know you're not part of the deep left conspiracy?"  

I think you could get a little fun head-exploding thing on social media.  Show the names of those arrested and their donations to Trump, and then highlight the 10 names immediately adjacent to theirs and in a coy manner, ask if those other people were also part of the same deep-fake by ANTIFA.  Get those folks to start turning on one another.  Get Trumpers to start being suspicious of one another, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll murder each other.  

That's a lot of work when you could just look at their Facebook feed for a couple years

^

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.  I don't even read my the facebook pages of my friends and family.  These people can still shout, "Fake facebook feed, it's a bot, it was farmed!"  These people think Hugo Chavez manipulated our voting machines despite dying 8 years ago this week, I'm sure they think the primaries in their state were rigged against Donald Trump despite him running unopposed.  

That's interesting, Lindsey Graham didn't feel his castration at the hands of the U.S. Government was cruel and unusual.  Trump even said, "Didn't want to do it...felt I...owed it to him."  

17 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'd really rather that the maroons keep telling themselves it was Antifa, so that when they, the Patriots, commit their next Larp, they keep on livestreaming it, confident that the Ghost Dance will protect them from the white soldiers' bullets.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

That's a good point.  My god, how many of these lemmings could you convince to jump off a metaphorical cliff by telling them, "President Trump is watching online, now go up there and fight for him!"  And have them charge National Guardsmen, or a Military Weapons Depot, or something.  Something where a bunch of them either get arrested or blow themselves up.  I guess keeping that window open is a good option, pos rep on the twisted thinking.