Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

That's not the only "extra" thing he's gonna get for being named Tristan.  Guy looks just like McLovin from "Superbad" but with a beard.  

One by one, how all these guys are gonna flip and sell out somebody above them until we get to who was really working for Trump on the inside of the Capitol.  

Tristan looks like he's gonna last about 30 minutes in Cell Block E.  

Right now, at your laptop, try to say, "I'm Tristan...from Pensacola" out loud without imagining the next noise being a mess hall tray being bashed on top of your skull as you're yanked underneath the surveillance cameras' field of vision.  

That might happen in county, but if he just shuts up and minds his business he'll be fine.... patriotism in prison isn't as strong as you might think.  In the feds,  especially.  There were some freeman in one of the joints that just kept their heads down and did th heir time and they never got fucked with. 

You really underestimate the hatred of the federal government in federal prison

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

It never stops being hilarious how these assholes took all the photos of each other that the FBI is using to track them down. Without the rioters own phones, I doubt they would have found a fraction as many.

That's what I was saying.  They had to have felt completely confident that they were absolutely in the right to be so brazen...

Add to that they're complete morons,  they'd never imagine to be smart enough to cover their tracks. 

Of course they're morons.... they believed they were absolutely correct because they're stupid enough to believe trump

• Like 1

ill say it again, I can't believe these idiots didn't even attempt to hide their faces / identity 

And they had the perfect and legal excuse, what with Covid and face masks!!!

Won’t wear a face mask because MY FREEDOM - now losing their freedom because they finally discovered laws apply to angry white people. So sad.
  • Like 1

shane-leedon-jenkins.jpg

Kind of annoying that this guy has gone into the record as a Houstonian rioter. You just don't really see too many old-school peckerwoods like this anywhere in Harris County nowadays. Anyway, his H-Town residence seems to have been very short-term and my suspicion (that this guy was really from somewhere way up I-45) paid off, as he has been busted in Denton, Fort Worth and Wise County (Decatur) in decades past. 

Yeah, and I think there should be a Dirty White Texas Boy by-law that says you don't get a MAMA TRIED tat unless you turn 21 in prison doin' life with no parole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Anyway, his H-Town residence seems to have been very short-term and my suspicion (that this guy was really from somewhere way up I-45) paid off, as he has been busted in Denton, Fort Worth and Wise County (Decatur) in decades past. 

That boy has Rhome / Newark written all over him.

• Hook 'Em 3

Canyon Lake man charged. 

http://herald-zeitung.com/community_alert/article_45e04a5c-803e-11eb-bcf1-6b9c83c1d5df.html?fbclid=IwAR22Td8OjizIjhhdjXRYtsIZzkiViBduu-m2j--0M8L-emizFgHYSv7W6Po

Apparently my wife and his wife were once coworkers. 

Edited by NorthLoop
I guess I don't know how to use spoiler tags anymore

20 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

shane-leedon-jenkins.jpg

Kind of annoying that this guy has gone into the record as a Houstonian rioter. You just don't really see too many old-school peckerwoods like this anywhere in Harris County nowadays. Anyway, his H-Town residence seems to have been very short-term and my suspicion (that this guy was really from somewhere way up I-45) paid off, as he has been busted in Denton, Fort Worth and Wise County (Decatur) in decades past. 

Yeah, and I think there should be a Dirty White Texas Boy by-law that says you don't get a MAMA TRIED tat unless you turn 21 in prison doin' life with no parole. 

When I was a kid my mom said anyone naming their kid Shane was asking for them to be a juvenile delinquent and probably a criminal as an adult. Guess she was right.

7 hours ago, Nivek said:

flattysack

Sounds like a kickass poster. 

7 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

When I was a kid my mom said anyone naming their kid Shane was asking for them to be a juvenile delinquent and probably a criminal as an adult.

Clint for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

When I was a kid my mom said anyone naming their kid Shane was asking for them to be a juvenile delinquent and probably a criminal as an adult. Guess she was right.

Shane and Wayne for dudes...Crystal, Tiffany, Brandi and April for girls. Add in Marie as middle name for a sweetener. 

This one name combines both and comes up with a new and incredible and inevitably criminal name.

This person really exists: Crystal Shank.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Treniss Jewell Evans III. What a fucking name. I don't even know where to begin.

He should go to jail for his choice of booze alone. Really living up to the Jewell portion of his name:
"“Witness One understood Evans to have ‘taken shots of Fireball’ in Nancy Pelosi’s office and captured video of the days’ events on his cellular telephone,” the complaint said."

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

"“Witness One understood Evans to have ‘taken shots of Fireball’ in Nancy Pelosi’s office and captured video of the days’ events on his cellular telephone,” the complaint said."

There are few sentences that capture the essence of 2021 America better than that one.

• Hook 'Em 3

Treniss Jewell Evans III. What a fucking name. I don't even know where to begin.
He should go to jail for his choice of booze alone. Really living up to the Jewell portion of his name:

Shit, y’all sure he ain’t from Alabama?

That’s a former Bama Sigma Nu/Phi Gam/SAE now personal injury lawyer based in Birmingham name.

I probably had the misfortune of attending a ballgame at Legion Field with him as much date.
  • Haha 1

Wow, Trennis...a large piece of pepperoni pizza on a paper plate.  You picked a weird photo to have your children to remember you by.  

You're about to play a new game of "how much of this can I fit in my mouth?"  Only the stakes are much, much different.  

So far, only four Houstonians have been arrested. A demonstrably insane white boy from Spring, a Peckerwood type from North Texas who just happened to be living in the far NW burbs at the time, a Vietnamese HPD cop, and this dude:

Wilmar-Montano-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Wilmar Jeovanny Montano Alvarado...he is a native of one of Trump's favorite "shithole countries": El Salvador. Months after becoming a US citizen, he stormed the US Capitol.

I mean, you read the stories often left out of mainstream history books, and back in the day, you had lots of immigrants causing trouble over here, assassinating presidents (Leon Czolgosz)  and other politicos and capitalist fat cats, but they were fighting for shit like ending child labor, bringing in a 40-day work week, workplace safety, fair wages for jobs at dangerous jobs in steel mills and coal mines, and so they would not have to live in rat-infested, firetrap tenements.

This guy? Apparently he clawed his way out of a violent authoritarian hellhole of a country and now wants only to own the libz and make America much more like El Salvador. 

Anyway, rah rah Houston for our United Deplorables of MAGAtton. All we need now is a brother, a Muslim, and a Hindu to round out the complete set.

I've noticed Dallas's assortment is both much larger than ours and much less diverse, though Houston women of all colors seem to have not been much in attendance, unlike Texas women from elsewhere in the state. 

• Hook 'Em 1