Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

This dude got picked up. Timely. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c47d5da96684bb31f27baa41114d0289.jpeg

Kevin Seefried, who was photographed carrying a Confederate flag in the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riots in Washington, has been indicted by a grand jury on five counts related to obstruction, entering restricted property and disorderly conduct.

Seefried's son, Hunter Seefried, was also indicted. The younger Seefried faces the same five counts as his father in addition to three charges related to destruction of government property and violence on Capitol grounds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/08/man-who-carried-confederate-flag-to-capitol-during-riot-indicted-.html

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/9/2021 at 8:07 PM, Willfully Horn said:

This dude got picked up. Timely. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c47d5da96684bb31f27baa41114d0289.jpeg

Kevin Seefried, who was photographed carrying a Confederate flag in the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riots in Washington, has been indicted by a grand jury on five counts related to obstruction, entering restricted property and disorderly conduct.

Seefried's son, Hunter Seefried, was also indicted. The younger Seefried faces the same five counts as his father in addition to three charges related to destruction of government property and violence on Capitol grounds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/08/man-who-carried-confederate-flag-to-capitol-during-riot-indicted-.html

He get to keep his horse, for the spring planting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/11/2021 at 12:16 AM, cactusflinthead said:

Lolz I can't imagine uncorking anything like this "inner-city crimes" line in court. Hopefully the judge responded that "the Capitol is about as inner-city as you can get, so your client should feel right at home."

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Lolz I can't imagine uncorking anything like this "inner-city crimes" line in court. Hopefully the judge responded that "the Capitol is about as inner-city as you can get, so your client should feel right at home."

There's certainly a way to make that argument (my client has been scared straight), but that sure as fuck ain't it.

He's probably right about the implications not being fully realized.  Most here seem to get it.  And some on reddit.  But nationally it seems like a big yawn.

And for the millionth time, while it is enjoyable to see a percentage of the rioters get arrested, it is beyond frustrating that the instigators and enablers of the riot insurrection attempt won't see a day behind bars.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

I just don’t see how this ends without Jenna creating an OnlyFans. Late Millenials, Gen Z has perfected this, she might as well go along. Not here for a debate on hotness, that’s already been driven home.

1. Create Social Media

2. Go Viral

3. Amass Followers

4. Profit by showing the girls

26 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I just don’t see how this ends without Jenna creating an OnlyFans. Late Millenials, Gen Z has perfected this, she might as well go along. Not here for a debate on hotness, that’s already been driven home.

1. Create Social Media

2. Go Viral

3. Amass Followers

4. Profit by showing the girls

if Ursula can make a living doing it, Jenna can - people might even pay extra to watch her cellmate violate her with objects laying around the cell, the yard, or other places. Remember, anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sedition resulting in death, case closed.

Could also be cross-posted to the Fox News thread, but Fox News' website listed her as a patriot on their main page. In fairness, Fox said that some called her a patriot, but that's barely a difference. You could probably find a supporter to say nice things about any terrorist.

So if the Wall Street Journal directed one if its journalists to document and take part in storming the capitol, what would the implications be?

This jerkoff says hes a journalist but was clearly a participant and filmed the woman getting shot by police. He was ground zero.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:41 PM, hookemATL said:

Keep fucking that chicken you traitorous, un-American fucking filth.  These people need to be deported as a matter of national security.

That guy, and plenty of others, keep talking about how they "made history" as if it's something to be proud of.

Yeah, they definitely made history - the first time a bunch of Americans went to the Capitol and tried to overturn an election that their guy lost.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Could also be cross-posted to the Fox News thread, but Fox News' website listed her as a patriot on their main page. In fairness, Fox said that some called her a patriot, but that's barely a difference. You could probably find a supporter to say nice things about any terrorist.

it's like you forgot the last four years.  that was every speech. attribute your stupid opinions to the cloud.  people are saying this was the best x ever.  i'm hearing from all over that x. some say x, i don't know.

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it's still amazing to me that no one else got shot that day (that I recall). it gets more stunning the more I think about it

Especially when one considers how destructive they were. Nasty thangs.

Reminder that today at 1:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME (adjust your time accordingly) , the House Administration Committee will be listening to the Capitol Police IG Michael Bolton's testimony regarding the report on the Jan 6th insurrection in DC. As a refresher, this committee is chaired by Zoe Lofgren (D) California and other members include:

Jamie Raskin (D)

GK Butterfield (D)

Pete Aguilar (D)

Mary Gay Scanlon (D)

Teresa Lager Fernandez (D)

Ranking Member Rodney Davis (R)

Barry Loudermilk (R)

Bryan Steil (R)

I may tune in because Raskin has solid Q&A skills.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Reminder that today at 1:00 EASTERN STANDARD TIME (adjust your time accordingly) , the House Administration Committee will be listening to the Capitol Police IG Michael Bolton's testimony regarding the report on the Jan 6th insurrection in DC. As a refresher, this committee is chaired by Zoe Lofgren (D) California and other members include:

Jamie Raskin (D)

GK Butterfield (D)

Pete Aguilar (D)

Mary Gay Scanlon (D)

Teresa Lager Fernandez (D)

Ranking Member Rodney Davis (R)

Barry Loudermilk (R)

Bryan Steil (R)

I may tune in because Raskin has solid Q&A skills.

7B869A98-CB4F-468B-85A6-C4194E1C1497.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4