Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

13 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

as someone who has studied the fed prison system in school and has kept up with issues such such as mandatory sentencing, Fed DA power and discretion and the incredible inequality in sentencing for minor federal drug offenses it is just honey on a warm muffin listening to pro incarnation people learning in detail how much it sucks and can be ‘unfair’ at times.

FF79793E-5B41-4539-8F98-8B9AE3D739C6.gif

I've audited those classes quite a bit. Which is why I'm waiting to see what the first person with any real charges gets if he reaches a plea agreement.   Then we'll see a true range to base all the upward/downward departures from. 

They should,  in the true practice of federal prosecutors,  be working on some nice conspiracy charges for groups of them,  trying to define leadership,  and stretching them out for real football numbers... but they're not black,  so it'll be a real test of their mettle if they uphold the law or uphold their traditions.

Gonna be some real soul-searching in the prosecutors' offices coming in a few months

• Hook 'Em 1

Guest Lobo
24 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Wow!  Does this mean that one or more of these fkn morons is not yet totally and irrevocably brain dead?

My god, what I wouldn't pay to have seen his face as he wrote that.  To watch him see how the last 5 years of his life were a total and complete wasteful fraud.  Oh my god, what a sight.  It won't compare, but I'm tracking him in the federal prisoner database after he's sentenced.  $300 into the canteen account of any man who beats this kid into the infirmary and whispers, "Donald Trump sent me" before the guards come.  

Imagining Mr. Nordean struggle with that.  "Is Trump mad at what I said?  Is he really all-reaching and all-knowing?  Is he really that powerful?  Should I follow him again?  Or is this more evidence he is evil and I should disavow him?  I don't understand.  What does he expect me to do?"

He, and the rest of us, expect you die Ethan.  Now close your eyes, the final part is doing to hurt a bit.  

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

The reason the punishment for mutiny is death is because the option of rising up against the democratically elected government must NEVER be on the table for those in uniform.

Line this motherfucker up against the wall wearing a t-shirt with the word "TRAITOR" emblazoned on it, and bury him in a pile of dog crap.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He's lucky he's in federal and not state prison.

I was amazed at how few prisons in Texas were air conditioned; this guy would melt if he'd have been in the Wallace Pack Unit--I think that's the one that had the lawsuit filed.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

The reason the punishment for mutiny is death is because the option of rising up against the democratically elected government must NEVER be on the table for those in uniform.

Line this motherfucker up against the wall wearing a t-shirt with the word "TRAITOR" emblazoned on it, and bury him in a pile of dog crap.

I'm opposed to the death penalty, and remain so.

But every sentiment above is 100% accurate.  Zero tolerance for sworn members of the armed forces participating in an uprising against the elected government.  Bury him under the jail.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm opposed to the death penalty, and remain so.

But every sentiment above is 100% accurate.  Zero tolerance for sworn members of the armed forces participating in an uprising against the elected government.  Bury him under the jail.

FreshClassicDragonfly-small.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/14/2021 at 9:59 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

He's lucky he's in federal and not state prison.

Ironically, most federal pre-trial detention centers are county jails.  MDC Brooklyn is a notable exception.  They're still technically in federal custody and have to do what a federal judge tells them.

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Ironically, most federal pre-trial detention centers are county jails.  MDC Brooklyn is a notable exception.  They're still technically in federal custody and have to do what a federal judge tells them.

There are a few MDC's in the fed system, as well as another designation, the MCC.

Houston,  Philly,  Englewood,  CO,  Oklahoma city has an MCC  at the Federal transfer center at the airport in okc, there's one in NC, Hawaii,  Chicago,  new York city,  LA, Miami... I can't remember them all. 

But yes,  the feds do use a lot of county jails as federal holds,  even some private jails. 

Also,  usually,  to get a vegetarian tray,  you have to claim a religious reason. 

I'm sure he has,  as someone in the jail probably told him that info. So he's probably filed a religious exception for a special diet. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, Brisketexan said:

That's my understanding....but I freely admit to not being an expert in military justice.  I just knew there was a relevant UCMJ provision, because shit, it's kind of one of the core things about military justice - don't engage in an uprising against the civil government.   That's a coup.  It's bad, and you shouldn't do it.

On 5/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, JimmyJames said:

What’s the marines version of Leavenworth? Because that needs to be his next home.

It's confusing, but there is a USP Leavenworth, a civilian prison, a few miles from what we commonly know as "Leavenworth," but is really called the "United States Disciplinary Barracks."

One of the things that really sucks about doing time in the military is that you are still enlisted the whole time. You don't get to leave the service until your time is up and you are (almost certainly) dishonorably discharged. As mentioned, every branch of the military feeds into the USDB, which is not the only military prison: just the only one that is max security. (And it's male only -- chicks go to the Naval Consolidated Brig in Miramar, Florida.)

To get sent to this Leavenworth, you must have a sentence of more than ten years (if an enlisted man), or be a officer, or commit an offense relating to national security, so this marine idiot already qualifies twice. 

The little slogan on the seal kinda reminds me of "Arbeit Macht Frei" in its sinister peppiness. Welcome to prison -- our mission is your future, shithead.:

USDB2002.jpg

Though my son, a veteran, tells me the slogan is aimed at the guards who work there, all of whom are also military personnel, mostly specialized army MPs, with a few from the Air Force and the Navy.

It house the military's death row -- two serial killers plus Nidal Hasan (Fort Hood mass shooting), and Hasan Akbar, who went on a shooting spree on base in Kuwait on the eve of the Iraq invasion.

I've been told they really do break rocks there. This marine is in for a really good time. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Ah, did not realize that. So, they're giving him organic food even though he's being held in a county lock up?

edit: nevermind, didn't see SKJ's post.

Edited by High Plains Drifter