Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

14 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I meant did the guy get released or what.  His hearing was yesterday.  Come on, man!

Sorry, got busy last evening and missed your reply. The Proud Boy Donohoe's hearing got delayed so for now he is still in custody. I think there were one or two others in that group that also got delayed.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sorry, got busy last evening and missed your reply. The Proud Boy Donohoe's hearing got delayed so for now he is still in custody. I think there were one or two others in that group that also got delayed.

Good.  Let them sit on ice for as long as it takes to round these fuckers up.  I am still in support of hangings in the square or firing squads at dawn type punishments for traitors.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Good.  Let them sit on ice for as long as it takes to round these fuckers up.  I am still in support of hangings in the square or firing squads at dawn type punishments for traitors.

As more statements and documents are revealed, the amount of coordination is piling up. That's just the stuff that we know about. Imagine if a real investigation involving people who could expose the money trail (transportation), and so on. If you click on the one thread above regarding Chrisman, they've got surveillance footage from the hotel cameras showing the long gun cases on the luggage carts. Texts about making Pelosi's head roll down the steps of the Capitol and so on. Americans should be outraged at these traitors, but a whole lotta people are wrapped up in ticky tacky propaganda. American journalists in the largest media really need to write the story from abroad because why this is not front page news every day is weird.

• Hook 'Em 2

Proud Boy Donohoe is from Kernersville, which is just up the road from me. They have a waffle and ice cream shop which doubles as a cat rescue. They also have Korner's  Folly, which is truly a bizarre architectural wonder. The attic theater alone is worth the visit, if you're ever in the neighborhood.

And now, they also have an anti-American terrorist knucklehead, so they've come up in the world.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Proud Boy Donohoe is from Kernersville, which is just up the road from me. They have a waffle and ice cream shop which doubles as a cat rescue. They also have Korner's  Folly, which is truly a bizarre architectural wonder. The attic theater alone is worth the visit, if you're ever in the neighborhood.

And now, they also have an anti-American terrorist knucklehead, so they've come up in the world.

never heard of Korner's Folly before. cool stuff

46 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Note the discrepancy between what Gohmert says though (and the tweet): Gohmert says the Capitol Police were 'briefed' and not the Capitol Police told him. So, the question I would have is, who provided the briefing?

antifa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

How did I miss this?

I think a syndicated series ala Franklin W. Dixon  may be in order:

The Clue of the Boy in Burberry

The Man from A.N.T.I.F.A.

The Mystery of the Stolen Laptop.

He's just like us

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Note the discrepancy between what Gohmert says though (and the tweet): Gohmert says the Capitol Police were 'briefed' and not the Capitol Police told him. So, the question I would have is, who provided the briefing?

I imagine that this played out like the “I shot the cop?” scene in “My Cousin Vinny.”

Gohmert to Capitol Police: Trump opponents are going to infiltrate the Capitol dressed in MAGA gear.  

Capitol Police (incredulously): Trump opponents are going to infiltrate the Capitol dressed in MAGA gear???

Gohmert: Well, If you say so.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

How did I miss this?

I think a syndicated series ala Franklin W. Dixon  may be in order:

The Clue of the Boy in Burberry

The Man from A.N.T.I.F.A.

The Mystery of the Stolen Laptop.

wait, wait, wait…

you’re telling me an entitled guy who didn’t earn the wealth he has access to felt disenfranchised? 

As it becomes ever more apparent the true instigators of this fiasco are going to walk without so much as a slap on the wrist from Congress, my capacity for schadenfreude over these losers grows smaller to the point of vanishing.

The way things are going now, it's like we would have executed everyone in Charles Manson's Family but allowed the man himself to keep on keepin' on. You have duped idiots following what they perceived to be orders from the highest authority in the land and many of his lieutenants, and all of those people are going to face zero negative consequences; indeed, some of them have seen their campaign coffers swell and their approval ratings among the idiots who like them grow larger. I guess maybe we are not arresting these ringleaders because we want to appease their fans, but ask ol' Neville Chamberlain about appeasement.

Seeing all these idiots and assholes go down is satisfying but it is far removed from justice. Justice would entail the arrests and imprisonment of a host of ranking assholes including but not limited to most of the Trump family, Rudy, Stone, Alex Jones, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Cruz, Hawley, and so on. But we won't arrest them because this is no longer a nation of laws. Our "lawmakers" -- who are supposed to be our servants and not our leaders -- are our superiors and they have one set of rules and we have another. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Reagan skated on Iran-Contra; this is just a new flavor. We are not capable as a nation of performing justice upon oligarchs.

Reagan looked the other way on many threats that devastated our society (cocaine/AIDS) in the name of stopping communism. 

Glad we came out on top! 

oh, wait….

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Is this Korner and the Kerner of Kernersville relations?

Jule Gilmer Körner is the architect who broke every rule in re-decorating his house seemingly every five minutes after first building it in 1880. The town was named after Joseph Kerner in 1817 when he donated land. The phonetic coincidence is of a piece with how weird the place is, but doesn't signify a durned thing.

7 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Jule Gilmer Körner is the architect who broke every rule in re-decorating his house seemingly every five minutes after first building it in 1880. The town was named after Joseph Kerner in 1817 when he donated land. The phonetic coincidence is of a piece with how weird the place is, but doesn't signify a durned thing.

semantics, but he wasn't an architect. pet peeve. carry on

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Jule Gilmer Körner is the architect who broke every rule in re-decorating his house seemingly every five minutes after first building it in 1880. The town was named after Joseph Kerner in 1817 when he donated land. The phonetic coincidence is of a piece with how weird the place is, but doesn't signify a dürned thing.

fixed it för yø.

• Haha 1

3%ers, c'mon on down!

tenor.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/10/politics/capitol-riot-three-percenters-conspiracy-case-doj/index.html

Six men from California who allegedly organized themselves as a "DC Brigade," including one man who spoke at a right-wing rally in Washington, DC, the day before the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, face new conspiracy charges from the Justice Department, according to court documents made public on Thursday.

This is the first case against multiple people said to be affiliated with the Three Percenters.

The alleged Three Percenter conspirators are: Alan Hostetter, of San Clemente, Russell Taylor, of Ladera Ranch, Erik Scott Warner of Menifee, Felipe Antonio "Tony" Martinez and Derek Kinnison, of Lake Elsinore, and Ronald Mele, of Temecula.

Kinnison had written in an encrypted app the group used for planning that he, Martinez and Warner took part in the Three Percenters militia, which prosecutors say supported an armed revolution.

Taylor, a speaker at a January 5 rally for then-President Donald Trump, is also accused of carrying a knife and telling the crowd during the January 6 siege to "move forward" and head "inside!"

Leading up to January 6, Hostetter and Taylor booked rooms at the Kimpton George Hotel and had a Telegram chat they named "The California Patriots-Answer the Call Jan 6."

Another Telegram chat, used by all six defendants, said in its "about" section that it would serve as the communications for "able bodied individuals" who on January 6 were "willing to fight," according to the indictment.

The four also discussed using earpieces connected to radios and stashing guns in their SUV, the indictment said.

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I saw a pickup truck drive into my neighborhood the other day with a III sticker on the back window. First time I’d ever seen one in the wild. 

Sat next to a guy at an airport waiting for a flight. His "mask" was just a gaiter with the giant III % on the front. I was a bit unnerved.

21 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The alleged Three Percenter conspirators are: Alan Hostetter, of San Clemente, Russell Taylor, of Ladera Ranch, Erik Scott Warner of Menifee, Felipe Antonio "Tony" Martinez and Derek Kinnison, of Lake Elsinore, and Ronald Mele, of Temecula.

Former Police Chief Alan Hostetter . . . to be precise.

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I've never really given this choad more than about 30 seconds of my time, but is he doing vague nazi salutes there?

I doubt it, he's always used his hands.  That's the calmest I've seen him in a video clip in a while.

He's in a weird position right now.  Qanon faded after the Watkins guys stopped making Q posts last December, giving Alex an opening into pulling that group into his infowars empire, but he's getting hammered financially from Sandy Hook lawsuits, and now he maybe in a world of shit over the January 6th stuff.

Very surprised he'd be publicly stating that Trump gave him marching orders over January 6th, both because he's admitting to being involved and because Trump is now all like

yG6-OB.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Very surprised he'd be publicly stating that Trump gave him marching orders over January 6th, both because he's admitting to being involved and because Trump is now all like

yG6-OB.gif

That video was filmed prior to the march though--the trees have no leaves and he's wearing a jacket. I believe that's why this is getting more attention now. The investigation is narrowing its focus slightly?

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

So many white people think people need to hear his story (comments):

I just wonder if they are self-aware enough to realize that almost no Black people agree with his take and that out of hundreds of comments there about 98 percent are from White people telling him that his understanding of the Black experience is the true one. 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

How is he able to afford a home in North Hollywood, with his acting record?  Doesn't seem like he'd be rolling in the dough.

Massaquoi, who posted videos from inside the Capitol on social media from Jan. 6, was reportedly listed at the address alongside 42-year-old Brian Burks. The raid took place because of the two men’s associations on “a social media app,” a source told the Times.

17 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

What is your issue w/Ferentz?

There were a number of black Iowa football players who reported that there was a culture of racial discrimination within the Hawkeye football program. That included the behavior of their strength and conditioning coach and led to his dismissal. Urban Meyer foolishly tried to hire that strength coach in Jacksonville but the backlash forced him to backtrack on that move. Those are facts and I think it’s reasonable to believe the reports from Iowa’s black players. I don’t think it’s reasonable to conclude that Ferentz had anything to do with influencing this asshole’s behavior.

Edit: And that’s to say nothing about his performance on the football field or the ridiculous contract(s) given to him by the school. He’s good at producing offensive linemen, though, and you underestimate them at your own peril.

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1