Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't understand how you "back the blue" folks watch that video and reconcile it in your heads.  To call police in this whole thing, pawns, is an insult to shitty chess pieces.  

There’s a greater good at stake here.  Small sacrifices must be made to advance the agenda.

10 minutes ago, Satchel said:

That Russicans are now parroting Putin’s talking points regarding the treatment of the insurrectionists is unbelievable.

Now? Trump’s been a mouthpiece for Russian propaganda for years and the Republicans are now the party of Trump so that should come as no surprise. It would be surprising if it wasn’t the case. 

I don't understand how you "back the blue" folks watch that video and reconcile it in your heads.  To call police in this whole thing, pawns, is an insult to shitty chess pieces.  

“They were set-up by the FBI”. I only read this so don’t ask me to explain it.

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

image.gif.4d943e23369afb653b6eee6d2253a027.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.fe05209be8f5e756626fb85a26b817e1.jpeg

I would fund a 30 for 30 on these two fuckwads.  Names, employers, churches, failed marriages discussed in detail.  The show would include An interview with a junky (misspelling intentional) daughter sharing details of her molestations - the entire family knew about the crimes, but hid.  Hopefully, both of these cock suckers died in a trailer park from COVID a week after Biden won the election.  These seditionists are the mascots of the generation of dipshits who ruined this country.   Do we know their names?   How do we find them?

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

image.gif.4d943e23369afb653b6eee6d2253a027.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.fe05209be8f5e756626fb85a26b817e1.jpeg

I always laugh when I see this picture. Most Republicans that feel this way probably do not realize how bad things are for the average Russian. Here in Asia, Russians are imported in to fill jobs (construction, manufacturing, sex work, etc.) and work along side people from developing countries because they can pay them the very low wages they pay people from the Philippines, China, India, Africa, Bangladesh, etc. Here in Korea, Russians are the 3rd largest group I see in the foreign sections of Busan and Seoul after Chinese and Filipinos. Russians are emigrating all over the world, in pretty large numbers, because so many Russians are struggling to get by.

• Hook 'Em 1

It would be nice if they could remain dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal and that government of the people, by the people, and for the people shall not perish from the earth.
The "remain"part is funny.
Its all in the founding documents
But the meaning is a little more cynical

There’s a greater good at stake here.  Small sacrifices must be made to advance the agenda.
Can you explain that then.

Becsuse it looks like dems are farting around with a clear mandate with every headwind known to man before them and every advantage and they are just ceding all power to facism like this is an ice cream formal
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

8 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Becsuse it looks like dems are farting around with a clear mandate with every headwind known to man before them and every advantage and they are just ceding all power to facism like this is an ice cream formal

Who is your favourite character in Animal Farm by George Orwell and why? -  Quora

Edited by TexasEd

8 hours ago, Born to Run said:

It was sarcasm, although I have heard relatives use the greater good argument to excuse their support of Trump.

11 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

I would fund a 30 for 30 on these two fuckwads.  Names, employers, churches, failed marriages discussed in detail.  The show would include An interview with a junky (misspelling intentional) daughter sharing details of her molestations - the entire family knew about the crimes, but hid.  Hopefully, both of these cock suckers died in a trailer park from COVID a week after Biden won the election.  These seditionists are the mascots of the generation of dipshits who ruined this country.   Do we know their names?   How do we find them?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/6/17656996/trump-republican-party-russia-rather-democrat-ohio

one minute of GOP word salad, but a nice little bit of optimism at the end

I don't know why exactly, but the creepiest thing about that video was the kid's fishing pole mounted on the wall behind him, still in the original packaging.  Like his version of "Free Candy" or something.  Something ain't right with that guy.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't know why exactly, but the creepiest thing about that video was the kid's fishing pole mounted on the wall behind him, still in the original packaging.  Like his version of "Free Candy" or something.  Something ain't right with that guy.

Never look behind the paneling.  You don’t want to know what’s hidden there.  Also in the original photo, as a habitual alcohol abuser, that is straight up rage vodka leaking out of that one guys dome.  You could bottle that and sell it with a Trump label.  

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Okay, i have to ask . . . what's an ice cream formal?

11 hours ago, Born to Run said:

1. a wind blowing from directly in front, opposing forward motion.

Don't think you mean that.

The only headwinds that matter are the Senate, Anti-democratic liars in Congress, and a propaganda apparatus, FOX NEWS, that gives legs to lies which ensures that the GOP holds onto the 32% of the nation who elect them to the Senate where they have veto power over legislation.

There may be other headwinds known to man, in fact there are, but the ones mentioned above are a crossfire hurricane seeking to cripple the power of the mandate of the people and the supposed majority rule in the elective body of our (banana) republic.

The Dems are performing better than usual (low bar) in waging the political war by forcing GOPs to vote their consciencelessness in shameless opposition to investigation of treason/insurrection, improving the country's infrastructure, and ease of voting.

17 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I’d settle for the GQP acknowledging reality.  Of Covid, the traitorous January insurrection and other truths incompatible with their unreality. Regrettably that’s a big ask because we have cottage industries actively sewing domestic discord. Address that and avoid gallows, inshallah.

To my knowledge, that only happens after P-47s have spent a couple of years working over the supply lines.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

How the fuck did the FBI or Treasury or whoever the fuck does the background check on potential agents who will be on first family detail (not office paper pushers which the SS has its fair share of)...meet this brother, Scott Fairlamb, during their due diligence and walk away thinking, "Nope, nothing questionable about this applicant's gene pool, totes normal on this end boss."  

This particular arrested individual would be an interesting test case for the new conspiracy theory that it was the FBI that false-flagged this whole Capitol riot.  It would raise questions about how people inside Trump's own FBI and Secret Service could be behind something so big without Trump's knowledge.  It makes Trump look either complicit or incompetent.  Now, we know he's both in abundance.  But some of his supporters who still have a modicum of logic left in them would be left to wonder...

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

How the fuck did the FBI or Treasury or whoever the fuck does the background check on potential agents who will be on first family detail (not office paper pushers which the SS has its fair share of)...meet this brother, Scott Fairlamb, during their due diligence and walk away thinking, "Nope, nothing questionable about this applicant's gene pool, totes normal on this end boss."  

This particular arrested individual would be an interesting test case for the new conspiracy theory that it was the FBI that false-flagged this whole Capitol riot.  It would raise questions about how people inside Trump's own FBI and Secret Service could be behind something so big without Trump's knowledge.  It makes Trump look either complicit or incompetent.  Now, we know he's both in abundance.  But some of his supporters who still have a modicum of logic left in them would be left to wonder...

I had a friend in college whose brother was applying to be a secret service agent.  I met the guy maybe 3 or 4 times as he was significantly older.  They still knocked on my door and talked to me for 10 minutes.  Same thing happened when an elementary school friend of mine whose dad was in the navy had to get some top secret clearance 20 years after they moved away. My experience tells me they are VERY thorough about stuff like that.

48 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I had a friend in college whose brother was applying to be a secret service agent.  I met the guy maybe 3 or 4 times as he was significantly older.  They still knocked on my door and talked to me for 10 minutes.  Same thing happened when an elementary school friend of mine whose dad was in the navy had to get some top secret clearance 20 years after they moved away. My experience tells me they are VERY thorough about stuff like that.

Have you told that story before on here?  It sounds familiar.  Yeah, I've been involved in a couple of those for relatives applying for high-up positions in politics/the military.  Even got background checked a bit for helping a bit with a group working with a nuclear national laboratory, had to leave surly for awhile over it /csb

But yeah, this isn't just some college friend or cousin, this is the guy's brother.  And Secret Service is supposed to the best in the world at sizing up threats based on their eyes and demeanor and speech...I'm sure this guy held it together during the interview for the sake of his brother.  But just look at this fucking eyes.  The man just exudes insane stupidity.  I can't believe he wasn't more of a problem for his brother.  Well shit...I guess he is now.  

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

birthdays: Mira Sorvino (48)

sure buddy.

Paul Sorvino should be asking questions.  Very serious questions.  Of his wife.

This:

paul-sorvino.jpg

And this:

8-8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1Ju

Just do not compute.  She hasn't aged too badly, either, at 54 (not that she's 54 in that pic).

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1

actually, I didn't want them to find out I wasn't good enough of a person to be on Shaggy (not surly, my bad).  Which is saying something.  Actually, I just had to erase my post history and Bob took care of it for me.  It was right before the site transition happened.  The week our "application" got turned down, I came back to Shaggy and find the whole place being cleared out like a Waffle House after Mardi Gras (I think it was late 2017 iirc).  Anyway, the shit they dug up on me just to be this tertiary applicant on this higher ed deal in New Mexico.  And I was never gonna be allowed within 5 miles of the facility.  

But this psychopath's brother (probably his fucking twin knowing this timeline) gets to protect Michelle Obama?  Da fuh?  

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Have you told that story before on here?  It sounds familiar.  Yeah, I've been involved in a couple of those for relatives applying for high-up positions in politics/the military.  Even got background checked a bit for helping a bit with a group working with a nuclear national laboratory, had to leave surly for awhile over it /csb

But yeah, this isn't just some college friend or cousin, this is the guy's brother.  And Secret Service is supposed to the best in the world at sizing up threats based on their eyes and demeanor and speech...I'm sure this guy held it together during the interview for the sake of his brother.  But just look at this fucking eyes.  The man just exudes insane stupidity.  I can't believe he wasn't more of a problem for his brother.  Well shit...I guess he is now.  

Maybe.  I was blown away both times.  In both cases they had to talk to a whole bunch of people before they got to me.

Ah, so you were the secret closer the whole time?  That's considered in a big honor in federal background checks.  They opened with me like, "Let's see what Captain Dipshit has to say, so we can come back to him later and accuse him of lying to us to fuck with him."  

It's the "Just some standard questions sir...have you known your cousin to be involved in any international arms trafficking circles or plotted to overthrow the leadership in Guam over the last 7-10 years?"  If that's the standard shit, I can't wait to hear the weird ones.