Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

16 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

A Capitol riot suspect from Alabama — who drove to Washington in a truck packed with guns, ammunition and 11 Molotov cocktails — pleaded guilty to felony weapons charges Friday.

Lonnie Coffman, 71, was among the most heavily armed suspects arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. He was charged in a 17-count indictment after police officers happened upon his truck while investigating reports of possible explosive devices nearby.

---

Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/capitol-riot-suspect-brought-molotov-cocktails-dc-pleads-guilty-rcna5414

Dumbass should've brought a first aid kit and scrubbed some walls for plausible deniability to make a self defense claim to explain why he brought that with him

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Idiot tried to tell the judge that the jars, full of gasoline with a hole in the top, were not Molotov cocktails. Judge refused the plea. They came to a compromise because the idiot was willing to state that they could be used for that purpose but that wasn’t his purpose.  SMH.

image.jpeg.bb4fdd8061d2b1ea84f15d3a7459e644.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/13/2021 at 7:06 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I will have to take a watch.  

Not surprisingly, Jenna didn't learn a fucking thing.

I ain't all sophistercated or nothin, but even to me that looks like a standard Interstate-exit steak-and-eggs meal with more wine and less steak. (And white wine paired with bacon and coffee? Uh, I guess?)

The good news for Jenna is that the jail food probably won't be that far off from what she fixes at home. The woman inhabits a mental cultural desert.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/13/2021 at 7:27 AM, cactusflinthead said:

A Capitol riot suspect from Alabama — who drove to Washington in a truck packed with guns, ammunition and 11 Molotov cocktails — pleaded guilty to felony weapons charges Friday.

Lonnie Coffman, 71, was among the most heavily armed suspects arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. He was charged in a 17-count indictment after police officers happened upon his truck while investigating reports of possible explosive devices nearby.

---

Officers searched the truck and discovered it was equipped for war. Among the weapons found inside the interior and truck bed were: three guns, including an assault-style rifle; hundreds of rounds of ammunition; several machetes; camouflage smoke devices; a stun gun; a crossbow with bolts; and 11 Molotov cocktails in the form of mason jars with gasoline inside and a hole punched at the top.

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/capitol-riot-suspect-brought-molotov-cocktails-dc-pleads-guilty-rcna5414

Lonnie was wrong, but Lonnie is still the guy you want to know when zombies start coming over the wall like at the zombie Alamo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

There's a greater than zero chance he makes illegal corn liquor.

Fify bc the only decent white lightnin I ever had came from guys who were either a Lonnie, or Lonnie-adjacent.

That nice hippy guy who lives on an organic farm and is dabbling in distilling? That's the fucker who'll give you the stuff with green copper precipitate floating in it after you stick it in the freezer for a while.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Haha 6

On 11/10/2021 at 10:09 AM, hookemATL said:

How many surly law dogs have used the "your Honor, my client is a fucking peabrained mongoloid" defense?  I assume Brisket would add some colorful verbiage to it at least.

The Pedro Guerrero defense....

A less serious but equally well-known case involved Pedro Guerrero, the former L.A. Dodgers (and briefly St. Louis Cardinals) All-Star who was indicted on narcotics charges. When Hirsch got the case, he learned that the feds had Guerrero making the deal on tape, all the eyewitnesses were undercover agents, Guerrero had emptied his garage to store the drugs—and he'd confessed.

"But other than that, they had nothing," Hirsch deadpans.

After Guerrero scored below average on a Hirsch-ordered IQ test, the attorney devised a defense that amounted to: "Guerrero said and did everything he was accused of, but was too stupid to know what he meant." 

Hirsch laughs, "I must admit it's a humbling experience to stand in front of a jury in closing argument and say that this man—who could pick any lawyer in America and chose me—is too stupid to be held responsible for the consequences of his choices. Made more humbling by the fact that the jury apparently thought, yes, that's clearly correct, and acquitted him."

When the verdict was announced, Guerrero leaned over and whispered to Hirsch, "Did they say not guilty?"

Glad to see his terrorist ass get some jail time.

He’s one of the two that live within 15-20 minutes of me.

He’s also the one that when he arrived back at his truck full of Molotovs and other weapons was greeted by LEOs searching said truck.

When asked to confirm if he was the owner, he was all “Sure is!”.

Violent and moron is the Feds unicorn.

20 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

@RDCanecutter 

Lonnie can thump the jar and tell the proof.

I got to hang around some with Doug Dillard, the banjo player maybe most famous to normies for being in the "Darling Boys" on Andy Griffith but a legend in the bluegrass world. He used to get his banjos fixed by an ex-Outlaw MC biker from Tampa named "Moses" who had a luthier shop near Music Row where I spent way too much time in my college years imbibing, smoking, and snorting various substances...and on this night somebody had produced a bottle of mescal.

That set Doug off into a reverie, memories of his upbringing in the Missouri Ozarks. As a kid, he put his name out there as a willing moonshine tester, and because he was already locally famous, the bootleggers took him up on it. Basically he got all the free moonshine he could guzzle by serving as living proof that each batch that came his way would not kill or blind you. 

The worm in the mescal reminded him of one old bootlegger who'd somehow made his way down in the Mexico and encountered mescal...On his return to the hills, he came up with a Mexican-inspired signature moonshine: he would sell no bottle that did not contain a small lizard. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 2

Our friend Jenna.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWSN7LyrCCD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And on another note, I would like to thank the Kyle Rittenhouse apologists @Johnny Sack, @workswithseed, @Capt. Squints, @Bravo, and @Incredulity in advance for the negs I am sure they are going to leave on this post since I live rent free in their heads.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Our friend Jenna.

And on another note, I would like to thank the Kyle Rittenhouse apologists @Johnny Sack, @workswithseed, @Capt. Squints, @Bravo, and @Incredulity in advance for the negs I am sure they are going to leave on this post since I live rent free in their heads.  

She's such a gross piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Our friend Jenna.

None of those guys ever post in this thread for some unknown reason. 

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Our friend Jenna.

You are literally psychotic.

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

Feel free to kindly fuck your own face.

• Fuck You 5

25 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Feel free to kindly fuck your own face.

Speaking of face fucking, does anybody know what facility Jenna Ryan will serve her time in?  Got some cholas to make rich this month and I'm running out of time.

38 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

this isn't on you, but I really wish rags like the daily beast would stop throwing around hyperbolic words like "brutally" when, in fact, it was anything but brutal. His and Kimmel's comments are rated G compared to what I would say to that cunt

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this isn't on you, but I really wish rags like the daily beast would stop throwing around hyperbolic words like "brutally" when, in fact, it was anything but brutal. His and Kimmel's comments are rated G compared to what I would say to that cunt

Oh, I agree.  They do it to get clicks.  Unfortunately, they didn't have the clip on Youtube, otherwise, I would have just linked that.  It was excellent though.  She really is fucking stupid.

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Shaman gets 41 months in prison.

Don't the feds have strict minimums with limited time-off for good behavior? Like you have to serve something like 90% of the sentence? Even if you give him credit for time served, it's still 2+ years.

I'm not disappointed with 41 months. That's not a sentence that someone can claim means nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wasn't he upset in the early stages of his arrest because the jail wouldn't serve him organic food? Or was it vegan? Either way, I'm sure he will love the food in prison.

He's going to get a lot of organic vegan cock.

Edited by RPM
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Don't the feds have strict minimums with limited time-off for good behavior? Like you have to serve something like 90% of the sentence? Even if you give him credit for time served, it's still 2+ years.

I'm not disappointed with 41 months. That's not a sentence that someone can claim means nothing. 

It's up to 54 days per year of sentence.  Or about 85% of sentence, if no bad conduct deductions.

Weirdly, until the First Step Act, BOP had this bizarre calculation that it was only 54 days per actual year served.  So every year, your sentence would be reduced by 54 days, so you wouldn't have served your full sentence, so you didn't get the full 54/days a year.  That equaled about 87%.