Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

I don't get the piece.  Are we to feel his suffering because he's wrongly imprisoned?  Or is it showing that people like this should still be in prison into 2024 and beyond?  

Either way, Trump Hotels has selected some really fucking weird bulk paintings for their new properties.  What happened to just like a wooden ship at dusk or something, placed tastefully above the dedicated work area in the room?  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't get the piece.  Are we to feel his suffering because he's wrongly imprisoned?  Or is it showing that people like this should still be in prison into 2024 and beyond?  

Either way, Trump Hotels has selected some really fucking weird bulk paintings for their new properties.  What happened to just like a wooden ship at dusk or something, placed tastefully above the dedicated work area in the room?  

Well the “artist” is MAGA, so I would guess option #1.

16 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This is off topic, sort of, but I don't care. Remember the little vigil in DC last night for the folks from the insurrection that are currently in jail? I had no idea that McNaughton Fine Art has been busy expressing how he feels about that:

$69.00 and it's yours:

Painting.thumb.png.7c838be57d9f11d08362fbd92e797b4e.png

Good, now do one about some Black kid who got busted selling 8 grams of pot in Texas and whose sentence is not measured in months, but years.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Good, now do one about some Black kid who got busted selling 8 grams of pot in Texas and whose sentence is not measured in months, but years.

Would you like his *email to inquire? I'm still trying to take in who would spend money for this one below. Cheapest is the print for $29 while the most expensive is about $400

mcnaughton.thumb.png.7d8c09eed566845ebdf3f77902d8c063.png

*mcnaughtonfineartcoATgmailDOTcom

There's always catfacts.....

It is a window to another world though. I mean, look at the one on the previous page with the man in jail, a person arrested and charged with trespassing, or assault, or conspiracy, or whatever charges they have been accusing.

And then notice this painting from some time back, he doesn't seem to have dates on the site so not sure when this one was other than somewhere between 2016-2020. The description, spoilered below, is McNaughton's reality and note his comment 'I will always be an outsider..' There have been plenty of artists who were sidelined in history because they were: the wrong gender, the wrong race, the wrong social class and so on. Many did not become recognized until after they were dead. And yet, they were devoted to their creations because it was their passion to create. This fellow seems a little more devoted to painting his grievances than anything else.

Spoiler

The Resistance

The election of Donald Trump was a catastrophe for progressive America, but they quickly responded by organizing a myriad of leftist groups to “resist” President Trump. In addition to the Washington and Media establishment’s attack against the President, it included large protests and violent acts against Trump supporters.

It has become unsafe for many people to simply wear a red ball cap in public with the words: Make America Great Again. 

Trump supporters are harassed in restaurants, business establishments, street corners, and many public places. They are routinely bullied across the country, and blood has been spilt by progressive activists physically attacking innocent people. This includes both men and women, people from all walks of life. In certain cities, the violence is hardly acknowledged, and even dismissed.

This painting is a recreation of the famous Francisco de Goya painting titled “The Third of May 1808.”It inspired a number of other major paintings, including a series by Édouard Manet, and Pablo Picasso.

Goya is often referred to as the Father of Modern Art. His art, a reaction to the political climate of his time, reflected personal feelings regarding his world with little regard for the establishment. I am a political artist, but I will always be an outsider to the art world because I don’t follow the rules of the left.

These paintings reflect my personal feelings for being alive at this time in our country’s history. May America remain strong against this violent aggression.

In my painting, the peaceful Americans are the “resistance.”

mcnaughton2.png.015335011be680f91c755366b2e113ff.png

So, McNaughton has this takeoff titled The Resistance, and I smdh, at the irony of Spanish resisting the rule of Napoleon (as portrayed in the original work) being compared to Trump supporters. Who was that in Charlottesville again? Who is it in the painting he has with Trump at the gate (with a key) that talks about keeping 'weeds' (immigrants) out of the garden to Make America Safe Again?

And then think that this painting was finished well before January 6th ever happened and all he sees is the mirror of his own discontent. When in reality, if I changed out the red hat, and returned the soldiers to the painting as in the original, it could have been any of the summer protests.

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYetoxEIPBv/?utm_medium=copy_link

There goes Jenna using words she doesn’t understand.  Jenna isn’t a scapegoat…she’s an idiot.

Fucking hilarious.  She says "it's like the Jews in Germany," interviewer says "really?" then she says, well if I say that I feel like I will be attacked.

Lmao.  You just said it you dimbulb ditch pig.  And you will be attacked, and rightly so.  "People say that's what it feels like."  Well, those people lack a certain amount of, I don't know, perspective and empathy?  And, Jenna, you know who lacks empathy?  Psychopaths, that's who.

You fucking child./Lobo

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYetoxEIPBv/?utm_medium=copy_link

There goes Jenna using words she doesn’t understand.  Jenna isn’t a scapegoat…she’s an idiot.

I need to give her a copy of Night by Elie Wiesel and then she and I can sit down and have a discussion. Is she allowed visitors?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The first question is can she read

I'm sure, but reading and reading comprehension are two different things.

I think you can find the quote online, but there was an interview with Wiesel from around the nineties and this anecdote I've spoilered below. I'll look it up on wiki and copy/paste. As you know, Wiesel was a reporter prior to writing of his experiences during the war and post Buchenwald. Jenna Jailbird, were she to have undergone the brutal conditions would have had a low chance for survival.

Spoiler

In 1954 he wanted to interview the French prime minister, Pierre Mendès-France, and approached the novelist François Mauriac, a friend of Mendès-France, for an introduction. Wiesel wrote that Mauriac kept mentioning Jesus: "Whatever I would ask – Jesus. Finally, I said, 'What about Mendès-France?' He said that Mendès-France, like Jesus, was suffering ..."

When he said Jesus again I couldn't take it, and for the only time in my life I was discourteous, which I regret to this day. I said, "Mr. Mauriac", we called him Maître, "ten years or so ago, I have seen children, hundreds of Jewish children, who suffered more than Jesus did on his cross and we do not speak about it." I felt all of a sudden so embarrassed. I closed my notebook and went to the elevator. He ran after me. He pulled me back; he sat down in his chair, and I in mine, and he began weeping. ... And then, at the end, without saying anything, he simply said, "You know, maybe you should talk about it."

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Would you like his *email to inquire? I'm still trying to take in who would spend money for this one below. Cheapest is the print for $29 while the most expensive is about $400

mcnaughton.thumb.png.7d8c09eed566845ebdf3f77902d8c063.png

*mcnaughtonfineartcoATgmailDOTcom

There's always catfacts.....

All y'all that think you're gonna slap out a t-shirt design, and get t-shirt-artist rich by grifting the Trumpkins? THIS is how it's done. McNaughton has spent years building this empire, and no doubt it pays the bills. But at the price of madness. Beware.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:55 PM, RDCanecutter said:

If I were casting a movie set in Nebraska. I would reject these people as actors, because they look so much like people from Nebraska that the public would accuse us of stereotyping.

On 1/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, Lobo said:

Yeah, I think even Alexander Payne would say, "As someone who has made many films set in Nebraska, I think you're laying it on a little thick."

Funny you should say that.  A few years ago, I was an extra in Downsizing!.  The instructions were to wear plain, neutral-colored clothings.  One of my fellow extras showed up in a brightly colored dress, and wardrobe forced her to change into something drab off the rack.  Later she was getting a little pissy about how Payne always reinforces the image of Nebraskans being boring.  I had to explain to her it was because we were extras; the color choice is so we don't get noticed.  (Well, and Payne isn't shooting tourism department promos.) 

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Funny you should say that.  A few years ago, I was an extra in Downsizing!. 

Awright my Extra Brother! I've been in a couple of things, ain't nothing quite like getting paid to reflect light, especially if it includes a small check and a chicken biscuit.

My first gig, I was a French fur trader in a public TV movie about Alabama from the arrival of the Spanish until the Trail of Tears. They had me and this Choctaw guy standing by a pile of trade goods inside a fort. We concocted this elaborate conversation in French and Choctaw where we were haggling over a deer hide or somesuch. Of course when I saw the movie, we were inch-high figures way in the background, zero audio.

Most recently was an extra in 42. That was 10 times bigger, and I got to see varieties of extras. I was in the group that got paid and had access to wardrobe and make-up. On the low end were the inflatable dummies they used for the upper rows of the ballpark. Somewhere in between was a crew bringing in live extras who weren't getting paid. They sure were happy to be in a movie though.

That's where I met the snooty professional extra. This one dude said he was from LA and went around working full-time as an extra, was giving us tips in how to advance in the career.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

yeah i posted that ^ in another thread. got little notice I think, which was surprising. But i guess listening to a loon is something we get plenty a fill on just logging on here most of the time

he seems like a pretty articulate guy honestly. his gripes of living in a time/country with little spirituality are fine and most of us can understand it. i think its the "finishing every thought" with victimhood thing that irks me. 

12 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Surprisingly, sometimes up to about $400/day. Usually less. Still doesn't seem to be any reason to get snooty.

Big baller shot caller.  Max of roughly $146K per year, working 7 days per week, driving all over the country, and probably well south of that mark.

Definitely no reason to get snooty.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Big baller shot caller.  Max of roughly $146K per year, working 7 days per week, driving all over the country, and probably well south of that mark.

Definitely no reason to get snooty.

More like you might get a 400/day gig a time or two a month if you're lucky, and you live in Atlanta (that's the location of the people who ran extras for 42,) and then maybe you do a few 12-hour days at half that for a solid week once in a while.

Definitely need some back-up income. Of the people who sat near me in the ballpark scenes, a couple were retirees, 1 was a manager of a Sonic (I guess in control of her schedule,) and there was me who'd just told his boss to take a flying leap.

It's been almost 10 years, but I think we made just under 200/day for 4 or 5 days.

Here are the people I worked for, if you call your boss names, want to move to Atlanta, and can reflect light:

https://www.facebook.com/CatrettLockeCasting

35 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I did audio on one film.  One.  The most boring job imaginable.

You are close - you got the audio part right.  I did some audio recording/editing for a radio station for radio commercials back in the 90s.  Shit was still analog, and you had to record a bunch of takes until the producer was happy, and sometimes you'd have to listen to take-after-take until the producer "found" the right one.

• Drool 1

52 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You are close - you got the audio part right.  I did some audio recording/editing for a radio station for radio commercials back in the 90s.  Shit was still analog, and you had to record a bunch of takes until the producer was happy, and sometimes you'd have to listen to take-after-take until the producer "found" the right one.

LOL, I got sucked into doing voiceovers for a local indie film, and ended up spending about 6 hours recording Stephen Bruton's wife saying "what the fuck?".  I mean, hundreds of times.  It was a nightmare.  Stephen sat right behind me the whole time.  It was intimidating as hell, and I didn't even really like his music all that much.

30 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LOL, I got sucked into doing voiceovers for a local indie film, and ended up spending about 6 hours recording Stephen Bruton's wife saying "what the fuck?".  I mean, hundreds of times.  It was a nightmare.  Stephen sat right behind me the whole time.  It was intimidating as hell, and I didn't even really like his music all that much.

Educational media is where it's at.

They had me and this Choctaw guy standing by a pile of trade goods inside a fort. We concocted this elaborate conversation in French and Choctaw where we were haggling over a deer hide or somesuch. Of course when I saw the movie, we were inch-high figures way in the background, zero audio.

Nothing trying to repeat the same adlib conversation several times.

Extra’ing is a fun little hobby. Downsizing was the only Hollywood film, but I’ve also done a couple music videos, a low budget action flick, and an art/dance film. Mostly I get a kick out of watching the film making process. Unfortunately I fucked up and missed out on eating a late dinner Payne had with the extras.
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, staboner said:

yeah i posted that ^ in another thread. got little notice I think, which was surprising. But i guess listening to a loon is something we get plenty a fill on just logging on here most of the time

he seems like a pretty articulate guy honestly. his gripes of living in a time/country with little spirituality are fine and most of us can understand it. i think its the "finishing every thought" with victimhood thing that irks me. 

I must've missed when you posted it, but you got the grievance thing spot on in your analysis. The 6000 year old death cult and Merkel looking like Hitler was when I cut out. Maybe will listen to more later, maybe not.

The bit at the beginning when he's complaining about experiencing racism? He is relating this anecdote with the health care nurse who was examining him and saying she thought he was a white supremacist and he's saying, 'no, no, I date lots of women of different races" and then she laughs at him and says 'no black woman would want to date you' and he says that's racist. I was thinking, you mistook her meaning, which was no sane woman would want to date you..... I mean he calls himself a shaman and wears a buffalo helmet and no shirt.

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

Andrew Callaghan of Channel 5 News (formerly All Gas No Brakes) did a 45 minute interview with the Q shaman. His interview style of just letting the crazies go all the way off is really wild in this interview

this douche wanted the spotlight and he got it. Enjoy prison you dumb ass

I wonder what the Neanderthals did when they had someone in the group who was bat shit crazy and endangered everyone else with their actions.  Probably all grabbed their clubs and beat him or her to death, problem solved.  Our biggest problem these days is that too many people have talked us into other options that just do not work and lets these nutcases run amok.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:51 AM, AnTiM said:

I wonder what the Neanderthals did when they had someone in the group who was bat shit crazy and endangered everyone else with their actions.  Probably all grabbed their clubs and beat him or her to death, problem solved.  Our biggest problem these days is that too many people have talked us into other options that just do not work and lets these nutcases run amok.

They let the wolves/lion/bear eat him.  We have too many safety nets that keep stupid people from dying of their own actions these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

WASHINGTON — Stewart Rhodes, the founder and leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, has been arrested and charged with seditious conspiracy in the attack on the U.S. Capitol, authorities said Thursday.

Ten other people also were charged with seditious conspiracy in connection with the attack on Jan. 6, 2021, when authorities said members of the extremist group came to Washington intent on stopping the certification of President Joe Biden’s victory

These are the first charges of seditious conspiracy that the Justice Department has brought in connection with the attack led by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

Rhodes, 56, of Granbury, Texas, and Edward Vallejo, 63, of Phoenix, Arizona, were arrested on Thursday. The others who were charged were already facing criminal charges related to the attack. Rhodes is the highest-ranking member of an extremist group to be arrested in the deadly siege.

The arrest of Rhodes and the others is a serious escalation of the accusations against the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol. And the charges answer in part a growing chorus of Republicans who have publicly questioned the seriousness of the Jan. 6 insurrection, arguing that since no one had been charged yet with sedition or treason, it could not have been so violent.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2022/01/13/granbury-man-who-founded-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy-in-jan-6-capitol-riot/

• Like 3

I know he doesn't like to get political, but could Chris Walken please come outta retirement and recite some of these idiots' online mistakes back to them like in "True Romance"???  I read these posts and tweets and shit and can't believe these folks were that stupid...

---They woulda got away with it...but your son...fuckhead that he is...left his Driver's License...in the dead guy's hand.---

Edited by Lobo

18 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Apparently this is the 21st century version of the “get indicted hotline”.

Huh that oathkeepers.42web.io site is still up and being used as this guy's personal blog lol. It's mostly screenshots from chats and a couple of shitty food pictures

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know he doesn't like to get political, but could Chris Walken please come outta retirement and recite some of these idiots' online mistakes back to them like in "True Romance"???  I read these posts and tweets and shit and can't believe these folks were that stupid...

---They woulda got away with it...but your son...fuckhead that he is...left his Driver's License...in the dead guy's hand.---

Not really a great movie but had some of the best scenes ever and that is one of them. 

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

WASHINGTON — Stewart Rhodes, the founder and leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, has been arrested and charged with seditious conspiracy in the attack on the U.S. Capitol, authorities said Thursday.

Ten other people also were charged with seditious conspiracy in connection with the attack on Jan. 6, 2021, when authorities said members of the extremist group came to Washington intent on stopping the certification of President Joe Biden’s victory

These are the first charges of seditious conspiracy that the Justice Department has brought in connection with the attack led by supporters of former President Donald Trump.

Rhodes, 56, of Granbury, Texas, and Edward Vallejo, 63, of Phoenix, Arizona, were arrested on Thursday. The others who were charged were already facing criminal charges related to the attack. Rhodes is the highest-ranking member of an extremist group to be arrested in the deadly siege.

The arrest of Rhodes and the others is a serious escalation of the accusations against the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol. And the charges answer in part a growing chorus of Republicans who have publicly questioned the seriousness of the Jan. 6 insurrection, arguing that since no one had been charged yet with sedition or treason, it could not have been so violent.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2022/01/13/granbury-man-who-founded-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy-in-jan-6-capitol-riot/

I think this is bigger news than most people realize. 

• Like 1