Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 5/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, that's what I can't wrap my head around.  That we're going to lose it all to these idiots, these absolute fucktards.

The problem is they have reached critical mass and the Rs found a way to mobilize them.  I think that's what has been most eye opening to me since 2016.  Just the absolute VOLUME of dumbshit motherfuckers we have in this country.  I had no idea.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

The problem is they have reached critical mass and the Rs found a way to mobilize them.  I think that's what has been most eye opening to me since 2016.  Just the absolute VOLUME of dumbshit motherfuckers we have in this country.  I had no idea.

neither did that guy above you

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Oh @PenelopeWitherspoon have you seen the Lil' Ball of Insurrection's latest explaining that her begging and grifting for money is not begging and grifting?

Nope.  I have been in Paris all day.  Jenna is a sad, sad person.  She is an idiot.  I have chosen to move on.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

are you wearing a beret while typing this ?

Nope.  I have a beret that was made in England (got it at Lock & Co), but it is definitely a winter hat.

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

I forgot. Don't forget to do something Surly Parisian for me. I owe you one.

Is getting angry at Goyard Surly Parisian enough for you?  Trying to make a fucking appointment and they just referred me back to the New York store.  SO FRUSTRATING!  I am in PARIS NOW!  And yeah, I do not want to wait in line behind a bunch of people who are going in there to buy fucking wallets and small shit.  The last time I was there, we were taken upstairs, given champagne while we shopped, and told to make an appointment to avoid the line.  I expect better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Nope.  I have a beret that was made in England (got it at Lock & Co), but it is definitely a winter hat.

Is getting angry at Goyard Surly Parisian enough for you?  Trying to make a fucking appointment and they just referred me back to the New York store.  SO FRUSTRATING!  I am in PARIS NOW!  And yeah, I do not want to wait in line behind a bunch of people who are going in there to buy fucking wallets and small shit.  The last time I was there, we were taken upstairs, given champagne while we shopped, and told to make an appointment to avoid the line.  I expect better.

Perfecto. The only way to surpass it would to be yell out "Muledick", but I know you are a lady so tell them "Bless your heart."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Perfecto. The only way to surpass it would to be yell out "Muledick", but I know you are a lady so tell them "Bless your heart."

I am going to be nice unless they are difficult. I am going to let them know how frustrated this has been.  Hell, the New York store was not great the last time either, and while New York pulled it out in the end, there is a lot of miscommunication going on.  I have to think they have had a lot of turnover, but frustrating loyal customers isn't really all that great.  I pretty faithfully buy 2-4 bags per year from them.  I am not doing pricey special orders, but I am a faithful customer.  I think 2021 was the only year I have not bought a bag, mainly becuase I was planning on buying 2-3 in January of 2022 when in Paris for my birthday (now May 2022, but still).  

UGHHHHHHHHH.  Ok, back to talking about Trump Rioters.  I know, I know, first world problems.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

While you're there, I need a new wallet.  Grown tired of my white and grey ones I have.  Need a new colorway and I'm too lazy to drive to the one here Dallas.  =P

• Hook 'Em 1

Le Karen….

Just messing with ya. Have fun. Great city to get lost in.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, speed817 said:

While you're there, I need a new wallet.  Grown tired of my white and grey ones I have.  Need a new colorway and I'm too lazy to drive to the one here Dallas.  =P

It wouldn't be the first time I've purchased something for someone.  Just PM me if serious.  You save some $$.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

are you wearing a beret while typing this ?

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

European Vacation, Berets, Customized or Monogrammed Custom Beret, Pick  Your Color and Custom Text

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

It wouldn't be the first time I've purchased something for someone.  Just PM me if serious.  You save some $$.

I'm serious but on second thought, I would have to get her something too.  F it lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am going to be nice unless they are difficult. I am going to let them know how frustrated this has been.  Hell, the New York store was not great the last time either, and while New York pulled it out in the end, there is a lot of miscommunication going on.  I have to think they have had a lot of turnover, but frustrating loyal customers isn't really all that great.  I pretty faithfully buy 2-4 bags per year from them.  I am not doing pricey special orders, but I am a faithful customer.  I think 2021 was the only year I have not bought a bag, mainly becuase I was planning on buying 2-3 in January of 2022 when in Paris for my birthday (now May 2022, but still).  

UGHHHHHHHHH.  Ok, back to talking about Trump Rioters.  I know, I know, first world problems.

High end customer service is a lost art, and frustrations shouldn't be muted (just don't take it out on the front line worker). Covid should never be an excuse either, the company should stay true to its brand whatever it takes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

High end customer service is a lost art, and frustrations shouldn't be muted (just don't take it out on the front line worker). Covid should never be an excuse either, the company should stay true to its brand whatever it takes. 

But assuming they are French isn't "rude" part of the culture?

10 hours ago, speed817 said:

Why does she need donations if she makes $200k a year?  I wish I made $200k a year

She makes $200K if that's in Pesos. I do believe the number of followers, I just don't think they're all there because they agree with her.

7 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Are you getting you initials painted on your porte habit?

23 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

She makes $200K if that's in Pesos. I do believe the number of followers, I just don't think they're all there because they agree with her.

Sad to say, if she lists/sells about 14 properties a year at $500k each, she makes about $200k.  That's probably easy enough to do in this crazy-ass market.  Low inventory, but prices are insane.

• Hook 'Em 1

Remember when Rush Limbaugh had a cow about this? 

In April 2009, federal intelligence officials issued a prescient warning to police departments around the country.

“Right-wing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat,” experts in the Department of Homeland Security wrote. “These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the capabilities of extremists – including lone wolves or small terrorist cells – to carry out violence.”

It was one of DHS’ most explicit mentions of homegrown terrorists since 9/11, one with a direct connection to the military.

But the call to action was effectively buried after powerful Republican politicians and their allies in the right-wing media launched broadsides against President Barack Obama’s administration and Democrats, alleging that they had disrespected the men and women in the U.S. military while attempting to surveil and silence conservatives. The blowback shifted the debate away from how to actually address the threat and into another partisan public spectacle.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2021/01/25/twelve-years-before-capitol-riot-warning-right-wing-extremism-buried/6658284002/

• Rage+1 2

A Beverly Hills salon owner who was caught on video urging on other rioters breaching the Capitol building during the Jan. 6 insurrection is attempting to back out of part of her plea deal and withdraw a guilty plea to the most serious charge she previously admitted to.

Arguing that Gina Bisignano did not know a Senate hearing was taking place and had “smoked some marijuana and drank alcohol” prior to joining mob that breached the Capitol building, attorneys for Bisignano filed a motion on Friday asking a federal judge to allow her to withdraw her guilty plea for an obstruction charge.

The defense attorneys wrote that Bisignano when speaking to prosecutors prior to accepting the plea deal “made it clear that she did no know that entering the Capitol was obstructing a Senate hearing,” adding that “to the contrary, she told the Government that she just followed the crowd and thought they were going to put pressure on (then Vice-President) Mike Pence.”

Bisagnano last year agreed to a plea deal requiring she admit to a half-dozen charges related to her actions during the Jan. 6 insurrection. Federal prosecutors have not yet responded to the defense attorney’s request to allow Bisignano to rescind part of the plea deal, and a hearing has not yet been scheduled to discuss the motion.

The relatively passive description of Bisignano’s actions described in her attorney’s new motion appear at odds with a “statement of offense” she admitted to along with her plea deal.

After watching a speech by then-President Trump, Bisignano filmed herself marching with a large crowd, saying “We are marching to the Capitol to put some pressure on Mike Pence.” After jumping over a low wall and into the edge of Capitol grounds, Bisignano reportedly filmed herself saying “Okay, we are storming the Capitol. And I’m going up in there, I’m going to break into Congress!”

According to the “statement of offense,” Bisignano joined a group of rioters who made their way up an exterior set of stairs and onto the Lower West Terrace before trying to get through a tunnel and past officers outfitted with riot gear into the actual Capitol building. At one point, Bisignano was hit with a direct shot of chemical irritants sprayed by an officer, leading to video footage showing Bisignano with makeup streaming down her face.

After 40 minutes of struggle, the officers were able to push the crowd, including Bisignano, out of the tunnel and back onto the Lower West Terrace. According to her “statement of offense,” Bisignano then urged the rioters to break a nearby window.

Bisignano climbed onto the ledge of a windowsill, as several other people used various items — including a hatchet-style tool and a fire extinguisher — to break open the window.

While standing on the windowsill next to the broken window, Bisignano allegedly incited the crowd, yelling through a bullhorn “Everybody, we need gas masks! We need weapons! We need strong angry patriots to help our boys!” and “We the people are not going to take it anymore, you are not going to take away our Trumpy Bear, you are not going to take away our votes.”

“Bisignano admits that her belief that the Electoral College results were fraudulent is not a legal justification for unlawfully entering the Capitol building and attempting to influence, stop or delay the Congressional proceedings,” federal prosecutors wrote in the statement of offense court filing.

In the new motion, Bisignano’s attorney argued that the specific federal statute governing the obstruction charge she admitted to is ambiguous and claimed that prosecutors had coerced her guilty plea despite her indicating at the plea hearing that they hadn’t.

If Bisignano is allowed to withdraw her guilty plea to the obstruction charge it isn’t clear if the rest of the plea deal would remain or what potential impact it would have on her prison sentence. Under the existing plea deal, she faced 41 to 51 months behind bars, court records show.

See also: List: These Southern California residents are accused of taking part in the Capitol riot

Earlier this year, NBC News reported that Bisignano in a recorded chat with supporters voiced regrets about taking a plea deal, apparently indicating that she accepted it out of fear and reportedly saying “I wish that I was stronger, because I was so weak when I signed it.”

More than 800 people nationwide have been arrested in connection to the violent but ultimately failed attempt to stop Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory, including more than two-dozen with ties to Orange County. So far, more than 275 defendants nationwide have pleaded guilty to federal charges, the bulk of whom admitted to misdemeanor counts that amount to trespassing in the Capitol building or adjacent restricted grounds.

LDN-Z-Gina-Bisignano.jpg?w=1234
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

A Beverly Hills salon owner who was caught on video urging on other rioters breaching the Capitol building during the Jan. 6 insurrection is attempting to back out of part of her plea deal and withdraw a guilty plea to the most serious charge she previously admitted to.

Arguing that Gina Bisignano did not know a Senate hearing was taking place and had “smoked some marijuana and drank alcohol” prior to joining mob that breached the Capitol building, attorneys for Bisignano filed a motion on Friday asking a federal judge to allow her to withdraw her guilty plea for an obstruction charge.

The defense attorneys wrote that Bisignano when speaking to prosecutors prior to accepting the plea deal “made it clear that she did no know that entering the Capitol was obstructing a Senate hearing,” adding that “to the contrary, she told the Government that she just followed the crowd and thought they were going to put pressure on (then Vice-President) Mike Pence.”

Bisagnano last year agreed to a plea deal requiring she admit to a half-dozen charges related to her actions during the Jan. 6 insurrection. Federal prosecutors have not yet responded to the defense attorney’s request to allow Bisignano to rescind part of the plea deal, and a hearing has not yet been scheduled to discuss the motion.

The relatively passive description of Bisignano’s actions described in her attorney’s new motion appear at odds with a “statement of offense” she admitted to along with her plea deal.

After watching a speech by then-President Trump, Bisignano filmed herself marching with a large crowd, saying “We are marching to the Capitol to put some pressure on Mike Pence.” After jumping over a low wall and into the edge of Capitol grounds, Bisignano reportedly filmed herself saying “Okay, we are storming the Capitol. And I’m going up in there, I’m going to break into Congress!”

According to the “statement of offense,” Bisignano joined a group of rioters who made their way up an exterior set of stairs and onto the Lower West Terrace before trying to get through a tunnel and past officers outfitted with riot gear into the actual Capitol building. At one point, Bisignano was hit with a direct shot of chemical irritants sprayed by an officer, leading to video footage showing Bisignano with makeup streaming down her face.

After 40 minutes of struggle, the officers were able to push the crowd, including Bisignano, out of the tunnel and back onto the Lower West Terrace. According to her “statement of offense,” Bisignano then urged the rioters to break a nearby window.

Bisignano climbed onto the ledge of a windowsill, as several other people used various items — including a hatchet-style tool and a fire extinguisher — to break open the window.

While standing on the windowsill next to the broken window, Bisignano allegedly incited the crowd, yelling through a bullhorn “Everybody, we need gas masks! We need weapons! We need strong angry patriots to help our boys!” and “We the people are not going to take it anymore, you are not going to take away our Trumpy Bear, you are not going to take away our votes.”

“Bisignano admits that her belief that the Electoral College results were fraudulent is not a legal justification for unlawfully entering the Capitol building and attempting to influence, stop or delay the Congressional proceedings,” federal prosecutors wrote in the statement of offense court filing.

In the new motion, Bisignano’s attorney argued that the specific federal statute governing the obstruction charge she admitted to is ambiguous and claimed that prosecutors had coerced her guilty plea despite her indicating at the plea hearing that they hadn’t.

If Bisignano is allowed to withdraw her guilty plea to the obstruction charge it isn’t clear if the rest of the plea deal would remain or what potential impact it would have on her prison sentence. Under the existing plea deal, she faced 41 to 51 months behind bars, court records show.

See also: List: These Southern California residents are accused of taking part in the Capitol riot

Earlier this year, NBC News reported that Bisignano in a recorded chat with supporters voiced regrets about taking a plea deal, apparently indicating that she accepted it out of fear and reportedly saying “I wish that I was stronger, because I was so weak when I signed it.”

More than 800 people nationwide have been arrested in connection to the violent but ultimately failed attempt to stop Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s electoral victory, including more than two-dozen with ties to Orange County. So far, more than 275 defendants nationwide have pleaded guilty to federal charges, the bulk of whom admitted to misdemeanor counts that amount to trespassing in the Capitol building or adjacent restricted grounds.

oh, I remember this cunt. sure, let her back out of her plea deal so the jury and judge can really bring down the ban hammer. seems like sound legal advice to me!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:06 AM, Gil Bang said:

Fuck that cunt.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-defendant-posed-hitler-tells-jurors-idiot-didnt-know-congress-me-rcna30743

WASHINGTON — A New Jersey man with alleged Nazi sympathies who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, tried and failed to convince a jury this week that he didn't know the Capitol building is where Congress meets.

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who was in the U.S. Army Reserves when he stormed the Capitol, was convicted Friday on all five counts he faced, including a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding.

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-defendant-posed-hitler-tells-jurors-idiot-didnt-know-congress-me-rcna30743

WASHINGTON — A New Jersey man with alleged Nazi sympathies who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, tried and failed to convince a jury this week that he didn't know the Capitol building is where Congress meets.

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who was in the U.S. Army Reserves when he stormed the Capitol, was convicted Friday on all five counts he faced, including a felony charge of obstruction of an official proceeding.

this guy needs to rot in a prison cell, he's a horrible human being 

• Hook 'Em 1