Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

On 3/1/2024 at 11:02 AM, cactusflinthead said:

Screenshot_20240301-110110.thumb.png.18d5e1ee9c6fc80a206234b4aed86105.png

Today in FAFO

This guy is pretty much full of shit.  

If he's being housed in MDC Brooklyn,  he's in the pretrial stage, or he's in the work Cadre, which is a low security level status. 

And being held in Lewisburg,  which USED to be a max joint (USP) but is now a kind of transfer center,  isn't like being stuck in a max joint. 

He's probably going to be bragging about surviving Lewisburg,  which at one point was a very,  very dangerous USP like he was so hard there they ended up transferring him out... because he was sent to an MDC, which is like a federal jail. 

Jesus,  this guy is so mistreated... now he has to witness the extreme violence of being a trustee.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 11:16 PM, SKJ said:

This guy is pretty much full of shit.  

If he's being housed in MDC Brooklyn,  he's in the pretrial stage, or he's in the work Cadre, which is a low security level status. 

And being held in Lewisburg,  which USED to be a max joint (USP) but is now a kind of transfer center,  isn't like being stuck in a max joint. 

He's probably going to be bragging about surviving Lewisburg,  which at one point was a very,  very dangerous USP like he was so hard there they ended up transferring him out... because he was sent to an MDC, which is like a federal jail. 

Jesus,  this guy is so mistreated... now he has to witness the extreme violence of being a trustee.

Even were all that he said true, it seems like that's something I would consider might happen if I (checks notes) get filmed beating a policeman, run home to brag about it on social media, and post "I was the leader of Liberty today. Arrest me." 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm only willing to subscribe if she completely degrades and humiliates herself.

Also, glad someone else spotted what drove me nuts:

id be willing to hate fuck her, just to post her nudes here