Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

There is a claim that the guy on the left in this picture is Philly Anitfa. 

GettyImages-1230453292-1.jpg?w=1280

While there is a guy on the Philly Antifa website that looks like him, it's actually because they are doxxing neo-Nazi Jason Tankersley.  

(I don't know if Jason Tankersley is the guy on the left, but that's the reason Philly Antifa has a picture of him.) 

https://phillyantifa.org/keystone-united-exposed-day-15-jason-tankersley/?fbclid=IwAR2Sg0ScY_92aoy5cFkw_9QOBSRpi7WEH7ELMCUjIKyDXmUtn4GYq2W0A-M

These losers think the guy on the left is Antifa because they hastily took a look at a grainy photo of his left hand. He has a tattoo that they claimed was a Stalin tattoo but in reality it is that of a video game.

47 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Damn shame he couldn't get the full reenactment experience, with a stretch at Elmira if he survived.

As a Canadian, if he really wanted to reenact his 19th century heritage, he should have burned down the White House. 

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

The sad part in all of this is that everyone who gets doxxed and has their life (rightfully) ruined will never understand the depths to which they were lied to. Maybe they will eventually, but they're always going to blame someone else (and certainly not their orange god).

Well, except for the dead ones. 

Yep, it may radicalize them even further.

But fuck 'em.  You reap what you sow. 

There is a long video of the domestic terrorists leaving the front doors of the capital, celebrating. It was the video where they exited the door scratched “murder the media”. All these people should be identified and arrested. 

edit: found it 

Why in the blue fuck are they not being arrested, one by one?

Capitol police should be disbanded. Secret Service can take over.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

This is Ricky Tollikko, a white supremacist from Alberta Canada.  

ErIZcOTW4AAdGSI.png

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2020/10/ricky-tollikko-and-woke-onez-rebellion.html

Actually, Ted Cruz better watch out. Fellow nut-job Canuckistani Tolikko might move to Texas and primary him. I mean, where was Cruz? Hiding. Where was Tolikko? Parading in style with the Heritage Flag.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Hahahahahaha Jesus Christ.

He deserves much worse than firing though. I hope these employers are referring to FBI and US Attorney offices

It's a shame.  The guy had "upper management" written all over him.  Granted, it was a misspelled tattoo, but still. 

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

That seems legit.  Although he does appear to be just documenting rather than instigating.  He certainly isn't dressed up like a Trumpster in some sort of false flag operation. 

You know what they call an un-credentialed journalist who climbs into the US capitol building through a broken window during an attempted violent coup?

Traitor.

(I would also have accepted "insurrectionist", "domestic terrorist", or "goddamn idiot who deserves whatever he gets, including years in federal prison and having his life ruined".)

Also, I think the FBI will end up arresting or charging a lot of these assholes, of that I have no doubt. But most of them will only get bullshit trespassing or destruction of property or similar charges. At worst, maybe firearm charges. Few will do any hard time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I think will happen. I think Biden will make sure to damp down any serious legal repercussions. You know, for the good of the country.

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Also, I think the FBI will end up arresting or charging a lot of these assholes, of that I have no doubt. But most of them will only get bullshit trespassing or destruction of property or similar charges. At worst, maybe firearm charges. Few will do any hard time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I think will happen. I think Biden will make sure to damp down any serious legal repercussions. You know, for the good of the country.

The ones that stole federal property from the Capitol, the ones that took Congressional laptops and the one that left a threat on Nancy's desk - first onto the plane to Gitmo. 

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

What’s up with these realtor cunts?

0ac88358a782a7e2d52a5b9b46867225.jpg
b72564dad2ca72f5180e3f2177985dbf.jpg
8e7854fd296184195c246be23c9fd731.jpg

This lady is just consumed with all that economic anxiety!

I am not good at math, but I believe 83% of semi-attractive blondes in this country are "self-employed" realtors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

According to the New York Times, Greeson suffered a heart attack. He had been talking to his wife on his phone when he fell to the sidewalk, according to a New York Times reporter who watched as emergency personnel did chest compressions.

Greeson's wife, Kristi Greeson, told the Times that authorities contacted her afterward to say that her husband had died of a heart attack.

Greeson, the father of five and a "political junkie," had high blood pressure, his wife told the Times. Greeson left home Tuesday and was excited to attend the rally, she told the Times.

WASHINGTON, D.C., USA — One of the people who died during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 was from metro Atlanta.

The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department on Thursday said Rosanne Boyland, 34, from Kennesaw Georgia was one of the three people who died from apparent medical emergencies. 

In an incident report, the department said first responders were called to the Capitol where they found U.S. Capitol police performing CPR on Boyland at around 5:00 p.m. She reportedly collapsed. The incident report said she was admitted to the hospital but died just after 6:00 p.m. 

This is her in the middle:

f61d1313-b04f-4a41-ba99-7374a73ceeee_114