Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Could you imagine that you're trying to sell your house, and you got caught up in your realtor's politics? Potentially you could lose out on a sale. If I was in the situation, I would go ballistic.

I'm fucking tight-lipped about my politics.  The only thing on my vehicle is the small chrome bevo.   

A young guy in my office used to have his car plastered with political stickers...I always thought doing that was moronic.   

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Noting say you are ready for a civil war or the storm like starving oneself due to lack of organic food.

also, since he is in Phoenix, I’m guessing he’s in one of those Sheriff Joe Arpaio shit holes jails.  Which is nice. 

10 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Maybe she just blocked me. emoji2.png

Most likely; she needs the attention so she'll keep it public. If you don't log in you can probably still see it.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Alabama wins its 6th title in 12 years and  Billy here goes off to jail.  Not a good day in the Watsons of Auburn, AL mobile home.

If he's from Auburn, then perhaps he's a Tiger fan.

And @Nivek, given Oregon's long and storied past with white supremacy going back all the way to statehood, I feel pretty bad for the citizens that have watched their town burn because of it. Antifascist and BLM  type organizations of some form or other were in response to that supremacy and many eyes across the nation just look at Portland and other PNW cities and haven't a clue about their past history. If we said: Mobile, Alabama people might understand a little more. But they cannot seem to grasp the nuance. Either because they refuse to or lack the ability.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:
Edit because the follow up tweet is even better

I wonder how surprised Mr. Watson was to find himself labeled as Antifa on so many #fakenews radical right websites? He was the main target for those who wanted to pretend Antifa was behind the attack on the Capitol.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Doc Reeves said:

why would they call someone with a mask on his face a “terrorist” for not wearing a mask?

I didn't really listen all that closely this time, but I was sure that Surly had flagged this guy as some anti mask guy from a couple of months ago.

Apologizes if I am wrong.  I'm a bit frazzled right now and probably should not be cluttering up the board with my off the cuff thoughts. Carry on.

4 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

why would they call someone with a mask on his face a “terrorist” for not wearing a mask?

Yeah, I was confused by that.  These people make no sense.  I would not be remotely surprised if one of these guys came up to me on Inauguration Day with his Trump mask over his eyes, and then tells me I'm a sheep for wearing one.  Then I ask how he can see if I'm wearing a mask or not, and he tells me the mask is over to his eyes to represent how I'm blind to the Pelosi tyranny.  Then I wonder, then shouldn't I be the one wearing the mask over my eyes?  And then instead of laughing at how it's like that one Seinfeld episode, we fight one another until arrested by state police.  

32 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

more of crying passenger from better angle

I think the other crying Trumpanzee asks him to calm down at 0:18. She says she "just got kicked off of Delta earlier":

image.jpeg

Edited by smuggs
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Man....

This is the party of "family values," and what strikes me on these videos over and over, probably the family value that was most drilled into my head from my parents was that you show respect to those around you if you hope to earn respect from them, and that means you don't throw temper tantrums or fits, you behave like an adult and you don't waste people's time.  And yet over and over I'm watching these things and wondering where their family is and why weren't they taught these lessons?  It's just sad.

Also, I want them to cut this out because when the pandemic is over I'll be back to traveling for work again.  Unfortunately, I look like a trumpanzee to the uninitiated. Standard 40's white guy who could probably lose a few pound who typically travels in a t-shirt.  I'm not really excited about the extra screening that is coming my way once TSA starts changing it's profiling standard.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Also, I want them to cut this out because when the pandemic is over I'll be back to traveling for work again.  Unfortunately, I look like a trumpanzee to the uninitiated. Standard 40's white guy who could probably lose a few pound who typically travels in a t-shirt.  I'm not really excited about the extra screening that is coming my way once TSA starts changing it's profiling standard.

I was thinking about this as well. People generally assume that I'm a conservative when they meet me. I always change out of my suit or business wear into more casual stuff when I'm flying home. I might have to keep the monkey suit on at least until I get through security so they peg me as business guy and not domestic white terrorist guy in a Longhorn hat.

Or I could just wear my gritty shirt. 

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

This is the party of "family values," and what strikes me on these videos over and over, probably the family value that was most drilled into my head from my parents was that you show respect to those around you if you hope to earn respect from them, and that means you don't throw temper tantrums or fits, you behave like an adult and you don't waste people's time.  And yet over and over I'm watching these things and wondering where their family is and why weren't they taught these lessons?  It's just sad.

If Arab Americans can do it then so can we

• Hook 'Em 2