Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

What publisher would allow a vapid cow like Jenna write a book???

The very same publisher that would allow this

51f+cNHRVOL.jpg

All these people whining could take their Microsoft Word-compatible document, upload it through Amazon's Kindle Desktop Publishing site, you know, self-publishing, and they could spend 5 minutes on a. stock photo site and in Amazon's Kindle Cover Creator thing, and they are raking in the money from the rubes.

But they gotta have their book in Target or some shit.

And do a better job with pen names.  Don't make them easy to guess.

IjZKs3rb_400x400.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

The very same publisher that would allow this

51f+cNHRVOL.jpg

All these people whining could take their Microsoft Word-compatible document, upload it through Amazon's Kindle Desktop Publishing site, you know, self-publishing, and they could spend 5 minutes on a. stock photo site and in Amazon's Kindle Cover Creator thing, and they are raking in the money from the rubes.

But they gotta have their book in Target or some shit.

Dinosaur erotica?!?  Seriously?  Holy shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Ten Bears said:

Remind me to never piss ol' Penny off.

Wow.

Don't become a traitor to the United States, Tweet, Instagram Live, and Facebook Live that shit, then try and either deny you did anyting wrong, or release a piss poor statement to get out of trouble.  

This bitch deserves whatever she fucking gets.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Fuck em all.

I'll post it again: "You ride with the outlaw, you die with the outlaw."

I don’t disagree, but I might be inclined to be a little lenient with the 80% if they testified against the 20%.  The 20% don’t need to see the light of day ever again.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Plano got a little too diverse for them in the mid-90’s.  They’ve moved north, and will continue moving north until the are no longer subjected to the presence of minorities.

I guess they’ll never figure out that the minorities just wait for them to install landscaping and then they move in!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

220, 221 weeks in jail, whatever it takes

Funny. He didn't seem to be staying at home to care for his kids, take them to school, or do any household tasks when he was out of town and participating in sedition.

Also, hilariously, I wonder how it's going to go over in the courts if she's a doctor and can afford lawyers but not child care?

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Holy shit, this guy has procreated?  Idiocracy was so prescient.  Fuck.

Of course, he's from Florida.  I would have traded all these no-fly videos of the last few days for a video to see a video of Adam Johnson trying to bring that lectern onto his Spirit Airlines flight home. 

"Sir, if that doesn't fit in the overhead, we'll have to gate-check it.  Don't get angry sir or we'll bump you to another flight."

"But I have to get on this flight.  I'm supposed to be home watching my kids right now." 

I guess the family values party under Trump has taken a few liberties with "family values." ???

4 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

Customers who bought this item also bought: Ravished by the Triceratops, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and Dino Park After Dark.

Space Raptor Butt Invasion did NOT deliver.  I mean, ummm, that's what the reviews seem to indicate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Dinosaur erotica?!?  Seriously?  Holy shit.

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME.

2 minutes ago, pantone159 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

Customers who bought this item also bought: Ravished by the Triceratops, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and Dino Park After Dark.

Money can be made if you know how to write genre literature. No shame if people want to read fiction where the protagonist carefully adjusts her heaving bosom, moistens her lips with her tongue and then faces the sensuous and exciting VelociRAPTOR.

21 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

This certainly makes it easier to find these scumbags.

In the end, these guys are going to get found out. The Bellingcat guys are working on this: they are the ones that tracked the nerve poisoning russian agents (both Skripal in England and Navalny), worked out exactly which russian unit shot down the Maylasian airliner, and such. It may be harder to get e.g. cell phone data in the US, but I'm sure our home-grown insurrectionist morons left plenty of a electronic trail. I bet they can come up with a lot of names.

FAAFO.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Money can be made if you know how to write genre literature. No shame if people want to read fiction where the protagonist carefully adjusts her heaving bosom, moistens her lips with her tongue and then faces the sensuous and exciting VelociRAPTOR.

keep going. slowly

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

"Veteran", huh. Unless things have changed a lot, I remember getting vaccines during the "zero weeks" before basic really started. So the guy might have gotten kicked out before he even met his real drill sergeant, or whatever they call drill sergeants in the cold wet filthy diseased Navy.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

What publisher would allow a vapid cow like Jenna write a book???
Screenshot_20210112-155731_Chrome.jpg

She's got some killer contract where she has to only has to pay for the first 5,000 copies, but after that, she's a-rollin in profit.

(Narrator: They printed only 1,000 copies, sent 100 of them directly to Jenna, and made the rest available on Big Box store web sites. One year later, with 892 copies remaining, they contact Jenna and say she can either buy them at 60% retail, or else they pulp them. Jenna, frantic, credit cards maxed out, implores Paco (new cartel sugar daddy, see: Texas Secession) to help her. Fast forward one year, handyman working for bank that foreclosed on Jenna's house is shoveling books into his truck and taking them to the landfill. Curious, he keeps one copy, and reads it.

It changes his life for the better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

So we should think if the children?

It's obvious he hasn't been. He's probably been turning on the television or messing around on the computer/phone instead of actually parenting them. Because parents are usually too busy to incite insurrections based on lies and conspiracies.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That Klete Keller swimmer? The seditious swimmer, I mean. I think he's a real estate agent. What's up with the realtor crowd and insurrection? Land grabbing attempts?

Job where you can make good money and act successful without the need for a college degree or much in the way of formal education.

• Hook 'Em 1