Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

White folks-

Often times I in the past I found myself embarrassed when the News Reporter shoves the camera and a mic in the face of what appears to be the most illiterate person of color they could find to expound upon whatever the situation on the ground happens to be. There was no worse feeling than when they interviewed Dexter Jackson after the Bucs won the super bowl for the MVP presentation. My and 3 other black dudes were sitting at home faces in palms while he struggled through that speech. Is this the feeling you guys get when you watch MAGA?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

Often times I in the past I found myself embarrassed when the News Reporter shoves the camera and a mic in the face of what appears to be the most illiterate person of color they could find to expound upon whatever the situation on the ground happens to be. There was no worse feeling than when they interviewed Dexter Jackson after the Bucs won the super bowl for the MVP presentation. My and 3 other black dudes were sitting at home faces in palms while he struggled through that speech. Is this the feeling you guys get when you watch MAGA?

I mostly look like this what the fuck GIF

10 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

Akin to listening to any cracker from Oklahoma describe the tornado. "I seen it and runned over ta house and yelled to Velma Loo, get dawn!" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

I assume it's worse. I can't really put myself in your shoes. But I mean, one was a professional athlete who has found success in life but perhaps isn't very educated or has trouble speaking. Like Jamaal Charles used to be out of HS. The other is a group of fuckheads defending conspiracy theories and justifying sedition against the united states of America. Give me a million Dexter Jacksons. 

• Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

No because they’re all like that.

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Not that cool, since it was a minute or two of our time that didn't end up with her clothes on your floor.  Or your clothes on her floor.

But at least you still kept your kidneys, so that's a win.

I was happy knowing that off-stage first-dinner-date didn't have to pay for her slop, put up with her company, or accidentally get long-term with her and have to deal with her "NANG NANG NANG NANG in Jesus' NAME" demands. I want to go to the dog track with that guy and bet the same as him. He's got more than luck. He is the real winner.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

For me it’s just a combination of bewilderment, disdain & anger.   

I get about a sentence in with each person and I’m like, “OH, FUCK YOU!”

Edited by DigDug

7 hours ago, HenryJames said:

There are some real gems in this.  I like the guy who said he'd stop paying taxes.  "If you own real estate and you stop paying your taxes on it, what are they gonna do?"

Absolutely nothing!  So stop paying your real estate taxes.  That'll show them!  (shhh, don't tell him what will really happen).

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

How do you know that those aren't the most well-spoken attendees of that march?

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

Here's the thing, White People don't feel association with other rando white people.  Sure, I get embarrassed about what percentage of white people voted for Trump, but that's statistics.  But, in general, if there is some white idiot on the TV, I don't feel an association.  

Yeah, it's a different set of rules.  Sorry, man. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Thatguy said:

White folks-

One of the many, many, many perks of being white is not getting judged based on the actions/words of any one rando white person. The closest thing I probably feel to what you're describing is when I look at the TV, as a Texan, and there is a news story with the caption "Ted Cruz (R) - TEXAS." 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had two zero weeks. Then I was sidetracked to "The Fat Boy Club" because I was too skinny. That's where they spent a couple weeks making the fat boys skinny and the skinny boys a little more muscular so they wouldn't wash out of Basic. That shit dragged out for 4 more weeks because even after I passed the PT test they didn't have a unit ready for me to join yet. So I was there 6 weeks BEFORE I started Day 1 of Basic. Which wasn't Basic but OSUT, which lasts, I can't remember, 13 weeks? Except guess what, when we got there, we were doing "intake" for at least another week to fill up the unit before we started any classes.

tldr: I got paid to do Crossfit for 5 months.

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

Here's the thing, White People don't feel association with other rando white people.  Sure, I get embarrassed about what percentage of white people voted for Trump, but that's statistics.  But, in general, if there is some white idiot on the TV, I don't feel an association.  

I straight-up cringed when the retired Air Force Lt. Col. with the flexicuffs and body armor was shown on TV, and you could see the Longhorn patch on his helmet.

Well, that's probably not the same thing.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I straight-up cringed when the retired Air Force Lt. Col. with the flexicuffs and body armor was shown on TV, and you could see the Longhorn patch on his helmet.

Well, that's probably not the same thing.

who's gonna tell'em at Txags

😄

2 hours ago, Tuco said:

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

One of the many, many, many perks of being white is not getting judged based on the actions/words of any one rando white person. The closest thing I probably feel to what you're describing is when I look at the TV, as a Texan, and there is a news story with the caption "Ted Cruz (R) - TEXAS." 

Interesting. The things you learn by asking a simple question.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Tuco said:

Yep, but when it's your crazy q-nut family member it's miserable.

• Like 1