Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Just research the brooks brothers riot in Florida. I guarantee you the Capitol insurrection was Roger Stones idea. The oath keepers will flip but is their testimony credible? Was Stone smart enough to not leave a digital paper trail?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Aunt was '84 and I think he was '83. 

I come from a big Catholic family and my mom was the eldest of six girls spaced out over 16 years. Four of them were more like sisters to me...Anyway, "Paula" was the youngest. Next youngest was "Susan." And Susan hazed Paula mercilessly about going out with a dude named Parker Fauntleroy. 

csb: my first serious crush was named paula, and of all sexual partners, susan was the most common name.  7 susans lifetime.

hits close to home.

what happened to the perot hillwood pilot?

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry that my mid 40s old crone status hurt your dick’s feelings.

Re crone status: Do you have a large nose wart with a long hair growing out of it?

__ YES

__ NO

Discernible difference between standard issue crone

giphy.gif

and standard issue hot-but-cray 40-ish Bama Chick

4ae0b8a3535a998c4ed4bcbf20ef8c40.gif

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Re crone status: Do you have a large nose wart with a long hair growing out of it?

__ YES

__ NO

Discernible difference between standard issue crone

giphy.gif

and standard issue hot-but-cray 40-ish Bama Chick

4ae0b8a3535a998c4ed4bcbf20ef8c40.gif

those bama women are wired a little differently 

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking Arab. Surprised there’s only the on so far.

(And for you non-Bammers, it’s pronounced Ay-wrab.)

It’s a real special kind of shithole.

Went to hell when the unclaimed baggage store closed down. 

Why did they shut down all but the one in Scottsboro? Those are the world's best thrift stores. 

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking Arab. Surprised there’s only the on so far.

(And for you non-Bammers, it’s pronounced Ay-wrab.)

It’s a real special kind of shithole.

The folk tale I heard is that the postmaster wanted to name it Arad with a d, after his son. One of those underused Biblical names that sound so quaint that they make Braylen and Jaylen and Skylar and Trylar laugh. But somewhere between Bama and DC and back again, it got flipped to a b as in Arab.

Anyway, googlez tells me Arad means "A wild ass; a dragon." So maybe dude is living up to the town's true crypto-name.

csb on a scenic route to Huntsville I stopped in Arab for a piss and some fast food, and the local round-headed utes were driving their monster trucks up over the curb into the fast food joint's landscaping. Nothing but savages.../csb

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/03/10/capitol-riot-marine-one/

A Marine Corps veteran charged in the Capitol riot once served as a crew chief for the presidential helicopter squadron, a highly restrictive unit that requires a top-secret security clearance, officials said Wednesday.

John Daniel Andries, 35, of Piney Point, Md., was arrested last month and charged with two felonies, including violent entry and disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds. He pleaded not guilty, WUSA9 reported. His attorney did not immediately return a request for comment.

Andries, who enlisted in the Marine Corps in 2004, joined Marine Helicopter Squadron One in 2006, officials said. His duties included aircraft maintenance as a presidential helicopter crew chief.

The squadron, also known as HMX-1, oversees presidential travel aircraft. The helicopter is known as Marine One when the president is aboard. The squadron’s other role is testing and evaluating helicopters.

The squadron’s members must receive a top-secret clearance and go through a special process known as Yankee White, officials said, which is reserved for personnel close to the president.

Prosecutors allege that Andries entered the Capitol building through a broken window during the Jan. 6 riot, in which a mob overcame police officers in an attempt to interrupt the certification of Joe Biden’s election.

Andries, in a tan jacket, was recorded in several parts of the Capitol, according to a criminal complaint. Standing near a group of police at one point, he waved to other members of the crowd, appearing to draw them closer to the confrontation with the officers, according to a video cited by prosecutors.

Spoiler

More than 30 veterans have been charged with crimes in the riot. Most of them had typical duties, such as infantry members, vehicle drivers and mechanics, according to service records obtained by The Washington Post. One of them, Thomas Caldwell, served as a Navy Reserve intelligence officer.

But Andries stands apart for his duties in Marine Helicopter Squadron One, a highly selective post even for enlisted crew members. “An assignment with HMX-1 is one of high visibility and great responsibility,” read one Marine Corps bulletin that sought pilots.

Andries left the Marine Corps as a lance corporal in November 2009 with no combat deployments, according to his service record. His assignment within the squadron covered the George W. Bush and Obama administrations.

These guys aren't very smart. Poorly perform an insurrection, post about it all over social media, and then apparently confess to the FBI without a lawyer present. They are making this very easy for the FBI.

https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/Anthony Griffith and Jerry Ryals Statement of Facts_Redacted.pdf

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

These guys aren't very smart. Poorly perform an insurrection, post about it all over social media, and then apparently confess to the FBI without a lawyer present. They are making this very easy for the FBI.

https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files/zaxdzs2191/f/Anthony Griffith and Jerry Ryals Statement of Facts_Redacted.pdf

They lock up anymore of these guys, Golden Corral's gonna struggle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 3/9/2021 at 8:14 PM, JimmyJames said:

Just research the brooks brothers riot in Florida. I guarantee you the Capitol insurrection was Roger Stones idea. The oath keepers will flip but is their testimony credible? Was Stone smart enough to not leave a digital paper trail?

Probably doesn't matter. If anyone has a secret pardon (in addition to the other one already issued) it's probably this guy. He's the worst, but always manages to get by until his next scheme. It's hard to believe he's not yet 70, but he got an early start.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

lmao the cancel culture bitchassery continues. No idea why she thinks she should be tried 1600 miles away from where the criminal act was committed.

That and Jenny sitting in the car the plane there all smiles and now complaining to the judge that she thought they were going shopping at Macy's for linens.

Republicans Plan a Jim Crow Trial | Three String Raconteur

15 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

I often wonder how many people came into the capitol without friends, cell phones, avoided getting included in any video or photos, slipped in, looked around, and left undetected?

Well considering they've brought about 300 charges, and there's clearly a couple thousand people in those pics, I'd say quite a few. 

So fucking with one of my wing nut relatives I casually mentioned im working with the Texas Rangers to track down Capitol rioters here in Texas. 

Dipshit immediately blurts out that he got rid of his phone and deleted all his photos off of fb so we won't be able to catch him.

Then laughs about it. 

So I tell him, yea smart move, should be in the clear. Just keep going to work and living as normal.