Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

So how hard is it t become a realtor? I never thought about doing it before, but for the next 5-10 years it seems like the competition will vanish.

In Texas it's easy.  I took a couple classes and took a test and had a licence in about 6 weeks.  I then sold my house and made the commission on it, and realized I hated people too much to do that as a real job and let it expire. 

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

56 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

So fucking with one of my wing nut relatives I casually mentioned im working with the Texas Rangers to track down Capitol rioters here in Texas. 

Dipshit immediately blurts out that he got rid of his phone and deleted all his photos off of fb so we won't be able to catch him.

Then laughs about it. 

So I tell him, yea smart move, should be in the clear. Just keep going to work and living as normal.

@FBI

when they tweet "bites the dust"...do they understand that usually means that person has died.  Why does that guy's tac vest have that sock puppet-looking thing on it anyway? 

Thought maybe the guy killed himself earlier today upon being served with a warrant.  Thought we had something funny to laugh at.  Ah well.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

when they tweet "bites the dust"...do they understand that usually means that person has died.  Why does that guy's tac vest have that sock puppet-looking thing on it anyway? 

Thought maybe the guy killed himself earlier today upon being served with a warrant.  Thought we had something funny to laugh at.  Ah well.  

It's like when people call arguments and boxing matches "fights." No, an argument is words, a boxing match has rules, and a fight starts while one guy's back is turned.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lobo said:

That’s the pouch where he keeps his insulin and snacks. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If this Oklahoma sports announcer who went on that racist tirade on a hot-mic is successful with his "I have diabetes and my blood sugar was spiking" excuse, it's gonna open up a whole new chapter of defense possibilities for Trump Rioters, "You honor, in hindsight...my violent insurrectional behavior was not incited by our God-King, President Trump.  Rather, it was the result of me suffering from blood-sugar spike and I did not bring sufficient medication to the Capitol that day as my tac vest was already full of magazines.  Because this is America, where my Medicaid subsidized prescriptions are cheap...but bullets are cheaper!"  

Bruno Joseph Cua, the Milton 18-year-old charged in connection with the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, wants to go home to his parents.

In a letter to U.S. District Court Judge Randolph D. Moss on Thursday, Cua begged to be reunited with his family as he awaits trial, promising “not to step one foot out of line.” Cua has been in custody since his arrest on Feb. 5, and has appealed an earlier court ruling denying him bond.

“I will never be the same person, jail has had its full effect me (sic), I am completely humbled, deeply remoursefull (sic) and regretful!” Cua wrote. “After all, thats (sic) what jail is for right? Teaching people a lesson? Lesson fully received, your Honor.”

Cua is the youngest of the more than 300 supporters of former President Donald Trump accused in the breach of the Capitol and, among Georgians charged, faces the most serious crimes. He is among just a handful of rioters who gained access to either the House or Senate chambers.

Prosecutors allege that Cua assaulted a federal officer while fighting his way to the Senate floor. He was photographed twirling a baton in multiple locations throughout the Capitol, joining the lawless mob that disrupted the counting of electoral college votes certifying the election of President Joe Biden. The charge for obstructing an official proceeding before Congress is punishable by up to 20 years, according to Cua’s attorneys.

A federal judge in Atlanta denied Cua bond on Feb. 12.

On Wednesday, Cua appeared at a hearing by video from the Grady County Jail in Chickasha, Okla., where he was transferred after weeks at Atlanta City Detention Center. Through his attorneys, Cua entered a not guilty plea. Moss set a May 10 jury trial date, but acknowledged that the date might be moved for various reasons, including the ongoing pandemic.

In a Feb. 26 defense motion arguing for Cua’s release, lawyers said that he was “an impressionable 18-year-old kid who was in the middle of finishing his online coursework to graduate from high school when he was arrested.”

Cua’s attorneys contend he didn’t come up with the inflammatory language he espoused online while fishing and building treehouses in Milton. Instead, his lawyers say, Cua was parroting what he saw online.

Moss was skeptical, pointing out that Cua had engaged in violent online rhetoric before the insurrection. He also asked to see video of Cua wielding the baton before ruling whether to grant an appeal for bond.

According to prosecutors, on Dec. 30 Cua wrote that “we just have to take back what’s ours.” Then, on Jan. 6, he wrote: “We didn’t attack American people. We attacked the swamp rats.” He also wrote that he wanted to “lock the swamp rat tyrants in the capitol and burn the place to the ground.”

In his letter to the court, Cua acknowledged his social media posts.

“Given how innaproprite (sic) my social media activity was, I truly understand your worries,” Cua wrote. “I am not a danger to anyone, and I will absolutely never act on what I said.”

“I have completely lost those aggressive feelings and moved on from the entire politcal (sic) idea,” he added a few sentences later. “I was wrong.”

Prosecutors have objected to Cua’s release to his parents’ custody because it was his parents, Joseph and Alise Cua, who drove with him to Washington to attend former President Trump’s “Save America” rally.

“We never would have gone to Washington if we would have know things would have turned violent,” the parents said in a letter submitted to Moss. “We wish so much that we would not have agreed to let him get a closer look at what was unfolding at the Capitol, but we honestly had no thought that Bruno would ever get involved.”

sobbing GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

These Proud Boy fuckers have to be the dumbest "revolutionaries" in history. Not only did they video themselves breaking the law and not only did they then go home and blast those videos all over their social media but they wore tags/labels identifying themselves as Proud Boys.  The stupidity is so stupifying as to be beyond comprehension. 

I mean ... REALLY?

a160aaba-da7d-436b-8423-0ce8371b511f-sma

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1

As crazy as these sons of bitches are, I am just waiting for most of them to plead insanity.  How in the hell are republicans still defending the actions of these morons?  These is still a guy down the street from me with trump/pence signs and a trump flag right next to our national flag.  I am hoping to find the courage to knock on his door and ask "Are you actually as stupid as you are making yourself appear to be"?

1 minute ago, AnTiM said:

As crazy as these sons of bitches are, I am just waiting for most of them to plead insanity.  How in the hell are republicans still defending the actions of these morons?  These is still a guy down the street from me with trump/pence signs and a trump flag right next to our national flag.  I am hoping to find the courage to knock on his door and ask "Are you actually as stupid as you are making yourself appear to be"?

The answer is "Yes."

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are there rules or laws about when you are allowed to display political signage? I always assumed there were, because nobody did it except for certain times before and after elections. 

Laws haven't been needed. Common sense and patriotism was enough.

Now that you mention it, we may need some laws.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/13/2021 at 9:21 AM, RDCanecutter said:

So how hard is it to become a Navy security contractor? 

Apparently not very hard. This wasn't Little Hitler's first run-in with the law:

After a police investigation, Hale-Cusanelli was arrested and charged with theft, criminal trespass, and conspiracy to commit theft in connection with the June 28 burglary of Comtron. He was transported to Monmouth County Corrections in default of $10,000 bail. 

https://patch.com/new-jersey/manalapan/freehold-man-charged-in-scrap-metal-theft-of-comtron-inc

I'm thinking about this guy Timothy Hale Cusanelli because, as I read the news stories, they just get crazier.  He wore a Hitler mustache. He wrote on Twitter that Hitler should have finished the job.  This is all over social media and the news now and it's not going away. He's 30 years old and any future employer is going to Google search him and all of this is going to come up.  It's not like his name is Jim Smith or something, something that's going to fade into the woodwork.  I mean "Investigators spoke with coworkers who went into detail on Hale-Cusanelli's conduct, including a Navy Seaman who remembered him saying he "would kill all the Jews and eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and he wouldn’t need to season them because the salt from their tears would make it flavorful enough."

Who's crying now?

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE?

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm thinking about this guy Timothy Hale Cusanelli because, as I read the news stories, they just get crazier.  He wore a Hitler mustache. He wrote on Twitter that Hitler should have finished the job.  This is all over social media and the news now and it's not going away. He's 30 years old and any future employer is going to Google search him and all of this is going to come up.  It's not like his name is Jim Smith or something, something that's going to fade into the woodwork.  I mean "Investigators spoke with coworkers who went into detail on Hale-Cusanelli's conduct, including a Navy Seaman who remembered him saying he "would kill all the Jews and eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and he wouldn’t need to season them because the salt from their tears would make it flavorful enough."

Who's crying now?

The sway of the cult is first and foremost the ruler of your thoughts. To follow the leader there must be sacrifices. He is, after all, looking out for you and your interests in order to make America great. 

We must learn to accept the difficult truth that Hitler’s regime was the most popular government in German history; yet we know as well that few Germans after the war would confess having given any loyalty to the Nazi movement. This was not a lie in the soul of the German nation; it was a part of a collective delusion that all the fascist movements brought upon their followings. It was as if the movements themselves, as things independent of the men that embodied them, were responsible for the things that happened.1

Gilbert Allardyce, Historian, 1971

Well-publicized among Germans, already before Hitler came to power and during a period when he still depended on their consent rather than coercion, were the many actual deeds of butchery.... Some day the same Germans, now cheering Hitler’s strut into Paris, will say to their American friends and to their brave German anti-Nazi friends: “We did not know what went on, we did not know” and when that day of know-nothing comes, there will be laughter in hell.2

Peter Viereck, German-American Scholar, 1940

The direct perpetrators of many of the worst crimes usually came from the 55, whose selection and training predisposed them to such tasks. But Nazi genocide was also carried out by tens perhaps hundreds of thousands of bureaucrats, professionals, businessmen, police-men, workers, and soldiers-people from every walk of life.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The sway of the cult is first and foremost the ruler of your thoughts. To follow the leader there must be sacrifices. He is, after all, looking out for you and your interests in order to make America great. 

All of those things.  All of them.

Evil happens because of the willing consent AND ASSISTANCE of ordinary Americans like the morons you see on FB and Twitter.  They are not just AN essential part of the machinery of fascism, they are THE essential part.  

The machine failed on 1/6.  Unless it is utterly dismantled, it will not fail the next time.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, AnTiM said:

My drive, one way, to work each day is 17 miles.  It's nearly all rural; I live on the edge of the town I'm a resident, and my workplace is on the edge of another town.  I don't have to traverse any highways to get to work.  I pass through a third small town on my trip.

To this day, there are 8 businesses or homes on this trip that are still flying Trump flags and have other signage on their property.  One of them even has a crane which has the boom fully extended and 3 Trump flags flying.  Another has a Trump flag flying above a US flag on a pole.  Which if you think about it, these fucksticks put Trump above the country, their own families and so on, so fuck the US Flag Code.

I'd like to ask these fine folks why they are still flying a loser flag, but odds are my body might never be recovered.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My drive, one way, to work each day is 17 miles.  It's nearly all rural; I live on the edge of the town I'm a resident, and my workplace is on the edge of another town.  I don't have to traverse any highways to get to work.  I pass through a third small town on my trip.

To this day, there are 8 businesses or homes on this trip that are still flying Trump flags and have other signage on their property.  One of them even has a crane which has the boom fully extended and 3 Trump flags flying.  Another has a Trump flag flying above a US flag on a pole.  Which if you think about it, these fucksticks put Trump above the country, their own families and so on, so fuck the US Flag Code.

I'd like to ask these fine folks why they are still flying a loser flag, but odds are my body might never be recovered.

I’ll answer for you. They are members of a cult. It’s that simple. They also will probably die as members of this cult. Either by old age, suicide, or law enforcement. 

• Hook 'Em 2

yeah i would steer clear of them IMO. i have a kind of friend, well was a friend, who i had to cut all comms with as he sent out some message about how nobody listens to them, its time to 'do more of this' re: Jan 6th, etc. and frankly, even though i am on the other side of the fucking world right now, I cannot trust this motherfucker at all. these people are angry and irrational and every day just get more pissed at you. 

reminds of interacting with teh police in the US. i could be nice, I could ask some questions or whatever, but on the other hand I could just steer the fuck clear of police best I can and avoid any irrational, anxiety driven outcomes from them losing their cool in like 2 fucking seconds around me or my family

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, staboner said:

yeah i would steer clear of them IMO. i have a kind of friend, well was a friend, who i had to cut all comms with as he sent out some message about how nobody listens to them, its time to 'do more of this' re: Jan 6th, etc. and frankly, even though i am on the other side of the fucking world right now, I cannot trust this motherfucker at all. these people are angry and irrational and every day just get more pissed at you. 

reminds of interacting with teh police in the US. i could be nice, I could ask some questions or whatever, but on the other hand I could just steer the fuck clear of police best I can and avoid any irrational, anxiety driven outcomes from them losing their cool in like 2 fucking seconds around me or my family

@FBI

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Who's crying now?

He won’t have any problems finding a job

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who worked as a security contractor at Naval Weapons Station Earle and held a secret-level security clearance,

55 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Tanios’s sister, Maria Butros, a real estate agent in New Jersey, said when reached by phone Monday that her brother “was arrested for something he didn’t do. He didn’t do it. He would never do that.”

He's a good kid!

22 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He won’t have any problems finding a job

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, who worked as a security contractor at Naval Weapons Station Earle and held a secret-level security clearance,

We’ve been sending high school girls home whose skirts are too short for decades, maybe centuries.

All I ask is the same treatment for guys who come to work at the Naval Weapons Station in Hitler mustaches. 

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2