Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I doubt she'll get off in terms of being acquitted.

But, as far as I can tell, she's only accused of misdemeanors, which are pretty rare in the federal system.  I am guessing that it's fairly likely she receives no jail time.

Well, boo!

Dallas FBI office makes 20th arrest: Donald David Lee Judd, of Carrollton

An FBI complaint said Judd is captured on video before 3 p.m. at a tunnel entrance to the Capitol at the Lower West Terrace, which was the scene of a lengthy and violent clash between rioters and officers guarding the building.

A large group of men, some carrying tools and other weapons, worked together to try to push their way through a police line at the tunnel entrance, the complaint said.

Judd, wearing a “Make America Great Again” baseball hat, is seen walking into the tunnel with others and joining them in pushing against the line of officers while the group yelled, “Ready, heave!”

Judd also was with a group of rioters who passed back riot shields taken from the officers, the FBI says. He shouted, “Shield wall,” while pumping his fist in the air, according to agents.

“Judd is seen helping move at least two shields into the tunnel and pass them to another rioter in front of him,” the complaint says. “Moments later, Judd can be seen on the surveillance footage walking into the tunnel. He then lights an object on fire and throws it at the line of law enforcement officers who are guarding the Lower West Terrace doors.”

Someone in the mob said Judd threw a large “firecracker,” according to the FBI. Judd remained at the tunnel entrance and appeared to be waving rioters forward, into the tunnel, the complaint said.

“During these various videos, Judd can be seen chanting with the crowd, encouraging people to enter the tunnel,” the complaint said. He also allegedly helped people wash pepper spray from their faces with water.

By 4:16 p.m., Judd had joined another large group of rioters who were again pushing against officers guarding the Lower West Terrace doors, the FBI says.

Agents learned from witnesses that prior to the insurrection, Judd had posted on social media that he was looking for a ride to the Donald Trump rally in Washington. In the post, Judd said he “worked for the president this year in Maine,” according to the complaint.

“I’m a Texas patriot and American First Supporter,” he allegedly wrote.
Judd also said in the post that he is a “professional driver” who has a license to carry a firearm and can “help with driving and funds too,” according to the FBI complaint.

It's hard to dig up much more about him because he shares his name with that modern artist who ruined Marfa and he probably took down his social media weeks ago. 

Shockingly, he is neither from Collin County nor, if you can believe this, a realtor. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
David, not Donald.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Dallas FBI office makes 20th arrest: Donald Lee Judd, of Carrollton

It's hard to dig up much more about him because he shares his name with that modern artist who ruined Marfa and he probably took down his social media weeks ago. 

Shockingly, he is neither from Collin County nor, if you can believe this, a realtor. 

605e7989b8347.image.jpg?resize=300,367

I'll bet $100 he goes by "Donnie."

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I imagine its a beating to be acquainted with Jenna besides the entire capitol riot and maga association. She looks to be the type that wants photographs for everything. Can you imagine meeting a lawyer to discuss your criminal case, and one of your top priorities is taking a pic? When a large group has that inevitable person, I do my best to 1) avoid being around that person, and 2) make a quick exit at picture time.

as a criminal defense lawyer, that’s as much his fault as hers. he should’ve told her to fuck right off and get her shit in order.

but that publicity though...
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

I imagine few Federal misdemeanors are associated with insurrection. Jail time, even a month, would be more appropriate than none. The government doesn’t want a reprise of 1/6. Send that message whenever possible.

They should have public executions. I would go watch and taunt the traitors. 

• Like 2

I dunno, but Shane's Pain Level is about to go up to Elevent in Federal Prison.  I know he thinks he looks tough with that ink on his neck, but it's just a deposit target. 

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And when Ted Cruz shouts “Freeeeedom!” I’ll just laugh and laugh and laugh. 

Ted Cruz won’t cry out in pain when they disembowel Him, because he doesn’t have any guts to begin with. 

Edited by Lobo

So by her outstanding rationale, I can just attend an open house of hers on PRIVATE PROPERTY and sit on the living room sofa with an AR-15 slung around my neck and say hello to other prospective buyers, followed by a wink and a "Hope y'all don't think you're gonna out-bid me...I really like the open floor-plan here!"  

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So by her outstanding rationale, I can just attend an open house of hers on PRIVATE PROPERTY and sit on the living room sofa with an AR-15 slung around my neck and say hello to other prospective buyers, followed by a wink and a "Hope y'all don't think you're gonna out-bid me...I really like the open floor-plan here!"  

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

surprising number of women among the insurrectionists. I did the legwork for you all - not a looker in the group

Pro tip for those browsing seditiontracker.

Among the documents, for almost everyone you will first see a "complaint."  This is a temporary charging instrument that is used to secure an arrest warrant and start the detention/bail process.  A complaint must be followed up by a more formal charging document before a trial or any kind of serious pretrial proceedings.

In some cases, further down, you will see "information."  That is the formal charging document for a misdemeanor.

In other cases, further down, you will see "indictment."  That is the formal charging document for a felony.  An indictment is always issued by a grand jury and felonies must be indicted by a grand jury.  A defendant may waive their right to be indicted by a grand jury, but they usually only do so when pleading guilty immediately.  I believe Flynn pled guilty simultaneously with the filing of a complaint against him.

So, quick guide to what kind of offenses and time these twats are looking at is information for misdemeanor and indictment for felony.  And federal misdemeanors have a maximum term of imprisonment of one year.

• Hook 'Em 5

Uh, I don't want to tell Costco how to handle their in-store security...but I'm guessing she's gonna be leading a Costco insurrection in about two weeks.

14 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You'd think someone who works, you know?...in real estate, would understand the concept of private property.  I'm guessing her typical open house looks like the bastard offspring of Burning Man Festival and a Hobby Lobby.  

41 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You'd think someone who works, you know?...in real estate, would understand the concept of private property.  I'm guessing her typical open house looks like the bastard offspring of Burning Man Festival and a Hobby Lobby.  

Wait til she finds out that Costco won’t let people in unless they pay an annual membership fee. How dare they!

I swear I am not picking on DFW with this post...This idiot, a neckbeard named Garrett Miller, just happens to be from Richardson, though. 

43bfc6b0-90ee-11eb-befd-8d0f12d5b26d_800

1. Posted selfie inside Capitol. Friend responds "Bro you got in?! Nice!" Miller responds "Just wanted to incriminate myself a little lol." ("And you did!" AOC later tweeted back at him.)

2. AOC tweeted "Impeach." Miller replied "Assassinate AOC."

3. Four days after the riot, Miller went on Instagram to opine that the cop who killed that woman should be executed on TV. He said the cop was Black and called him "a prize to be taken." “He will swing," he allegedly wrote. "I had a rope in my bag on that day.”

4. When arrested on Jan 20, he was wearing a t-shirt with Trump's mug on the front. On the back, it read “Take America Back” and “I Was There, Washington D.C., January 6, 2021.”

5. And of course he whined to his mommy once he got busted. “I don’t feel that I’ve done anything wrong and now I’m being locked up." 

He has been indicted on 12 counts, including civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, and assaulting, resisting or impeding officers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1