Post the most embarrassing thing on your bar

Buzzrock

2 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

i've got half a plastic bottle of kamchatka vodka on my bar.  i don't even know how it got there.

Damn,  that was the fraternity house well vodka - 30 years ago.  First handle I ever saw that was plastic.  We did steal a few and take to Farm Aid 2 though.  Good times. 

6 hours ago, TheAuditor said:

Damn,  that was the fraternity house well vodka - 30 years ago.  First handle I ever saw that was plastic.  We did steal a few and take to Farm Aid 2 though.  Good times. 

Man, I went to Farm Aid 2.  A buddy and I hit the end of the line to get into the parking about 6 am with a case of beer, which was mostly gone by the time we parked 1-1/2 hours later.  It was a long hot day in the sun after all that beer for breakfast.  We waited all day to see Mellencamp, who came out about 9pm and sang two songs and left because the sound system was jacked up. 

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

Shits delicious over ice cream

I have never poured liquor over ice cream, or seen anyone do it, or ever plan on doing it, and I read this thread and multiples of youz are talking about taking liquor or liqueur (as the French might say) and drowning ice cream in it.

I really had to look to find something and this is the best I could do. My wife bought the vodka to do something with once and that was about it. I think if you mix it with root beer it’s supposed to taste like a root beer float? The VO I had for my BIL. Once I switched to bourbon, I couldn’t really stand Canadian whiskey. I’m currently drinking Woodford Reserve and water.

e50153d4556ef9ab983c16c4ddacdce1.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

I have never poured liquor over ice cream, or seen anyone do it, or ever plan on doing it, and I read this thread and multiples of youz are talking about taking liquor or liqueur (as the French might say) and drowning ice cream in it.

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Frozen limoncello over sorbet is one of the best things you’ll ever have in your life.   

Wife is a teacher, got this as a gift from a parent some time ago. Never opened, not sure when it will be. I do wipe the dust off from time to time.

I’ll probably wind up donating it to a local homeless man eventually.

37af39c3fb0ccd74f79fb363120187fb.jpg

It’s vodka. Tasteless grain alcohol. It’s what I buy for mixing. High end vodka is all marketing.
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, HouTex said:

It’s vodka. Tasteless grain alcohol. It’s what I buy for mixing. High end vodka is all marketing.

There’s a line where vodka becomes terrible, like the $7 handles you see the true degenerates buying at 10 a.m. on a Wednesday, but Smirnoff is above that line.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hate said:

I really had to look to find something and this is the best I could do. My wife bought the vodka to do something with once and that was about it. I think if you mix it with root beer it’s supposed to taste like a root beer float? The VO I had for my BIL. Once I switched to bourbon, I couldn’t really stand Canadian whiskey. I’m currently drinking Woodford Reserve and water.

e50153d4556ef9ab983c16c4ddacdce1.jpg

You win. Pinnacle whipped is the most disgusting shit I've seen posted in here so far. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:10 AM, Incredulity said:

Who did the peanut butter liquor performance art last year?

I don't know if its embarrassing or not, but my wife came home with a bottle of this about 10 years ago and it never gets touched.

tuacavanillacitrusliqueurnew750__62091__

Mix it with coke and look the other way

College kids are always into shots. Our house has been the hangout about 4 years running for the breaks in between semesters. Like kids on the couch for days at a time. We have some seriously sick shit:

Shitliquor.png

Just been too lazy to throw it out. We are outta Rum Chata, Fireball, and chocolate liqueur.

The Peanut Butter Whiskey was mixed with Godiva Chocolate to make a "peanut butter cup".

The Key Lime Liqueur was mixed with Rum Chata to make a "Key West", supposed to taste like key lime pie.

All the rest, have no fucking idea. The Cherry Cola Vodka has never even been open, I believe it would probably be worse than the whip cream vodka, and worse than the chocolate covered cherries vodka.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 10:45 PM, McCroskey said:

Wife is a teacher, got this as a gift from a parent some time ago. Never opened, not sure when it will be. I do wipe the dust off from time to time.

I’ll probably wind up donating it to a local homeless man eventually.

37af39c3fb0ccd74f79fb363120187fb.jpg

$20 for the same shit that costs $60 ?  It's double or triple filtered so it's the same thing other than a glass bottle, and some fancy schmancy marketing or some trick with filter flavoring maybe. 

Smirnoff is AOK for just about any vodka drink out there.  Nothing to be embarrassed about IMO.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, CHIEF said:

College kids are always into shots. Our house has been the hangout about 4 years running for the breaks in between semesters. Like kids on the couch for days at a time. We have some seriously sick shit:

Shitliquor.png

Just been too lazy to throw it out. We are outta Rum Chata, Fireball, and chocolate liqueur.

The Peanut Butter Whiskey was mixed with Godiva Chocolate to make a "peanut butter cup".

The Key Lime Liqueur was mixed with Rum Chata to make a "Key West", supposed to taste like key lime pie.

All the rest, have no fucking idea. The Cherry Cola Vodka has never even been open, I believe it would probably be worse than the whip cream vodka, and worse than the chocolate covered cherries vodka.

CHIEF

Now THAT's a bar selection to be embarrassed by....  Hide that shit under the kitchen sink.  

Malibu Rum/Coconut Liqueur -- the wife (no pics) likes to mix it with pineapple juice in the summer

Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum -- the wife (see above) likes the occasional dark n' stormy.

A handle of Duggan's Dew scotch -- Used it for mixing back when I would drink the occasional scotch and soda, but I moved on to other drinks so now it sits half empty.   

Not on my bar.  Not even in my house anymore.  Friends came over this weekend, one brought "pizza beer".  The single, most god-awful tasting stuff I've ever had.  Tasted like pizza.  Almost like a crappy bloody Mary mix.  Someone had given it him as a gag X-mas gift.  Sweet baby Jesus it was awful.  

On 1/10/2021 at 3:37 PM, slorch said:

bought a multipack of these about a month ago for the wife.  7 still to go.

She don't like em and I drank one.   Nasty...

claw.jpg

There's like half of a twelve pack of these in the garage fridge that some girl left over here. Got all of the truly tasteless bases covered.

CHIEF

• 2 weeks later...