2021 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Herbie and Co sucking that Ossai dick, as they should. Good to hear them say something positive about a Texas player. 

They are far less insufferable on the draft. Lots of love for the college kids getting drafted. Beats watching the dead souls on ESPN. ABC is better at this (yea I know same parent company)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I would go to a Raiders game in Las Vegas. I don't care against whom, preferably against a team that I don't care about. I've been to Las Vegas for about 48 hours and would go again, for a game, not to gamble.

Me too! That stadium is ridiculous. And Vegas! 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Me too! That stadium is ridiculous. And Vegas! 

I'm not a gambler. I went to buy a car. I went out two nights for dinner, I swam in the pool at Mandalay Bay and bought the car. Didn't put a penny in a machine. My mind is not made for gambling. It wanders way too easily. Mandalay Bay is right across the highway from the stadium, which is cool I saw the grounds being prepared for the stadium.

13 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Tommy Tremble in the 3rd is my favorite pick in the draft so far. That dude is going to play 12 years. Matt Rhule knows what the hell he’s doing. Carolina is going to be very good soon.

Never mind. Looks like it was the second Carolina pick in the round.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
Living up to my user name...

Texans trade 3 picks to move up and draft a WR. How many picks are they actually going the make in this draft? 3 ? 4 ?

I like the pick but didn’t realize we traded up for it.
Dumbasses probably have up next years 1st rounder for it