2021 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

36 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I would go to a Raiders game in Las Vegas. I don't care against whom, preferably against a team that I don't care about. I've been to Las Vegas for about 48 hours and would go again, for a game, not to gamble.

i hate the strip.  about the most inconvenient business environment in the history of conventions.  i feel terrible for all of the people-gathering-business livelihoods that still have a while to come back to what they were, but i have not missed vegas at all.

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i hate the strip.  about the most inconvenient business environment in the history of conventions.  i feel terrible for all of the people-gathering-business livelihoods that still have a while to come back to what they were, but i have not missed vegas at all.

I would go to a couple nice restaurants, swim in the nice pool, go back to Porsche dealer and look at the cars, go to the lake and the dam. I did walk up and back on the strip. It's not my thing either.

Cowboys successfully reached on every pick through the first three rounds.

1.12 (12) Parsons - LB (rank 16)
2.12 (44) Joseph - CB (rank 64)
3.11 (75) Odiguizuwa - DT (rank 87)
3.21 (85) Gholston - DE (rank 177)
3.36 (99) Wright - CB (rank 272)

21 minutes ago, Don Hornleone said:

12 tkls, 6 fls, 3 sks, 2 FF. Ossai bludgeoned him, including the last play of the game when he raced around him to get the game clinching sack. 

Just watch this.  You will see that he didn't "bludgeon" Jenkins.  

Edited by westexhorn

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Now that we've drafted Trask, I wonder what they'll do with Rosen?

Rosen has been on the 49ers since December of the 2020 season. 

*wonder if he missed out on a ring by getting picked up by the 49ers. They may still give him a ring, but he definitely missed out on the fun of that Super Bowl run. 

He chose poorly. 

Edited by Napoleon

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Rosen has been on the 49ers since December of the 2020 season. 

*wonder if he missed out on a ring by getting picked up by the 49ers. They may still give him a ring, but he definitely missed out on the fun of that Super Bowl run. 

He chose poorly. 

Dn, I really thought he was still with Tampa. He was in the stands taking notes and all that. He did, in fact, chose poorly 

55 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

Just watch this.  You will see that he didn't "bludgeon" Jenkins.  

Dude favorite play is Jenkins clearly holding Ossai, gaining leverage and driving him into sideline after the whistle was blown. 

Cool beans. I stand by my prior assertion. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Don Hornleone said:

Dude favorite play is Jenkins clearly holding Ossai, gaining leverage and driving him into sideline after the whistle was blown. 

Cool beans. I stand by my prior assertion. 

I am just upset at the fact that Herman failed to develop him properly.  He would have certainly gone 1st with proper use and development.  Fuck that useless shit coach.

I’m not totally sure he goes first round.

Plays his ass off. Check.
Runs 4.62 with good size. Check.
Makes plays. Check.
Team player. Check.
Great attitude, ethic. Check.

Oh he lacks a little bend on his pass rush. I’d say minimal chance he doesn’t give you something.

NFL guys are morons. They overanalyze the hell outta everything. And still miss quite often. But it’s more often that the coaching is average, the timing of play calling and situational awareness is subpar and the environment around the org is lacking.

All that said, I think Ossai bust rate is low.

He’s played against and on the same field as Utah, Georgia, OU. Lots of guys drafted off those teams in the past two years. He was as impactful as any. Also interesting that Perkins fell so far. There is a Big 12 bias outside of OU offensive players.

• Hook 'Em 1

Andrew Berry continues to absolutely shred this draft.

From PFF on Tommy Togiai - 

Cleveland continues to commit highway robbery by getting a Day 2 pick here on Day 3. Togiai has a powerful bull-rush and can be a forceful 3-technique in both facets. He posted an 87.8 run-defense grade and 77.0 pass-rush grade for the Buckeyes in 2020.