Colts @ Bills: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

34 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Somebody made a really good post on this when Carolina did it against GB last year or the year before that. I'd dig it up, but I'm not going to. The shift to the deeper PAT a game changer in the calculus 

54 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Why the fuck go for 2 there?  What am I missing?

4 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Colts electing not to kick the short FG from the 3yd line in the 2nd qtr was really DUMB...

Maybe but Rivers had an easy TD on that play. The guy slipped wide open. Terrible throw. And another terrible throw on 3rd down on their only drive of the 3rd qtr that caused a 4th down and the missed kick. And that final drive was embarrassing by him. He was terrible and it took them 2 minutes to move the ball, what, 35 yards?? While Allen took his team 96 yards for a TD in a little over a minute.

Indy needs to find a QB for the future.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Did they not add the time back to the clock from the timeout play?  When he went out of bounds I thought they had 20 seconds left, then the timeout play.

I saw that too.   That started the clock again after that play was over when it should have been stopped with about 19 or 20 seconds left.   Not that it would have made much difference.  

Did they not add the time back to the clock from the timeout play?  When he went out of bounds I thought they had 20 seconds left, then the timeout play.

It seems like they messed up the clock there. The play before the timeout Rivers threw to Pittman on the left and Pittman went out of bounds with 19-20 seconds left. Clock should’ve stopped. The clock started running again when the ball was set (although it should’ve remained stopped?), down to 14 seconds when Rivers snapped the ball for the play that was negated by the Buffalo timeout. After the timeout, Indy had 14 seconds on the clock. Seems like it should’ve been 19 seconds unless I’m missing something.