Rams @ Seahawks: NFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Seattle has 11 drives and 8 first downs lmao.

After Seattle disbanded their Legion of  Boom, Wilson has had no success in the playoffs. And further, his offenses look like shit. Yet he gets a pass year after year for whatever reason. Since he became the focal point of the team, they haven't did shit.

All goes back to that SB interception, IMO. When they decided to be a passing team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

All goes back to that SB interception, IMO. When they decided to be a passing team. 

Yep. They have not even been close to what they were after that play that will haunt them forever. 

Even the year before, Russell did not have to do much at all. They picked off Kap to end the NFC title game and made him turn it over 4 or 5 times that game overall. In the Super Bowl, they had a safety, pick 6 and a kickoff return TD. And Denver had 8pts total. Wilson literally did not have to gain a yard to win that game.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Without Alex Smith, that game will be shit.

It probably wasn’t going to be great anyway. We might see Montez at Qb for WFT pretty quickly in the game. Sucks Smith can’t play but understand why. I just don’t care for the Rams. I admire how good their Defense is. They are just boring to watch.

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It probably wasn’t going to be great anyway. We might see Montez at Qb for WFT pretty quickly in the game. Sucks Smith can’t play but understand why. I just don’t care for the Rams. I admire how good their Defense is. They are just boring to watch.

Seattle is just as boring. In fact, that whole division is boring as hell.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

From that camera angle, looks like it is short.

It might be, but these spot challenges rarely get overturned.

And even if it's overturned, the Rams can easily get the first down on a sneak or short run.

None of this really matters because the game is in the bag.

Edited by Machinator

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I was watching the recap. I didn't watch this game fully and missed the entire 1st qtr. So the Rams started another QB who got hurt and them brought in Goff? If so, why in the world would not just start Goff to begin with if he can go?

Goff had thumb surgery 12 days ago ... has 3 pins in it.