Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

7 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Gym is reserving a lot.  They must plan to close with some serious long winded shit.  Can someone speak more than once?  Id be surprised they didnt use someone completely shameless and willing to lie like Gaetz as a closer.  

he was 5 minutes behind nadler, i believe, at the last time check, so he started reserving to let it equalize, i reckon.

7 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I realize I'm prob. the oldest guy on this board, but "cosplaying" is just a shitty word.  I'm not sure why, but it makes me grouchy.

Maybe if I had done all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff that you guys did in the day, or played quiddich,  I might abide it.

Ranks down there with "moist" and "inquinal".

cosplatriot is a great word tho

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I realize I'm prob. the oldest guy on this board, but "cosplaying" is just a shitty word.  I'm not sure why, but it makes me grouchy.

I think Armybrat may have a point of order. But your not wrong about it giving a cringy feel. Those that engage in such activities give off that vibe... STRONG.

Edited by RPM
fixed

2 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Maybe if I had done all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff that you guys did in the day, or played quiddich,  I might abide it.

Man you must be really old if you think D&D and Harry Potter are remotely connected.  

• Haha 1

You gotta give these House Republicans credit, they are inventing some turns of phrase on the fly that would make the Veep writers shit with envy.

Uh, somebody tell Selena not to say "Standard Hyperbole" during the speech, we loaded the teleprompter wrong.  

Goddamnit Mike, you had one job! 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

push the impeachment into the biden admin to screw up how quickly biden can start working, also lets cruz, hawley, etc., whine about trump not even being in office anymore

Fine.  While the media and everyone else is fixated on the impeachment trial, start executive ordering the shit out of everything.  EVERYTHING.

Back in the 90s they called it Creative Anachronism

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Posted a while back this nut was dangerous and not in the mastermind kind of way but more of an ignorant fool.  

No, she's dangerous because she's a true believer.  Lots of these clowns are grifting or just climbing the ladder.  People like her are the ones who will wear a suicide vest.  

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

AOC is having none of it.

yep.  this is perfect timing for the aoc's of the world to say, "oh, really?  republicans are dangerous?  you're getting death threats?  welcome to the fucking club.  get on the bandwagon, there's plenty of room."

i doubt there were many congress members who genuinely feared for their life last wednesday, but that number is not zero.  aoc and others have a clear target on their back, and you cannot tell me what would've happened if she or omar or pressly came face to face with 5 armed rioters in a hallway with no capitol police in sight. 

this is on trump, fox news, and every other right-wing shitbag who opened their mouth and fomented the hatred and turned the whole fucking thing into a team sport death match the last 4 30 years.

but it's really really bad that the president isn't allowed on twitter and that there are metal detectors at the capitol.  people used to smoke on airplanes and not wear seatbelts. 

evolve, people.

• Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

there is nothing wrong with moist.  moist is good.