Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

4 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
17 minutes ago, tantric superman said:
I realize I'm prob. the oldest guy on this board, but "cosplaying" is just a shitty word.  I'm not sure why, but it makes me grouchy.
Maybe if I had done all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff that you guys did in the day, or played quiddich,  I might abide it.
Ranks down there with "moist" and "inquinal".

Back in the 90s they called it Creative Anachronism

Point of order, it was the Society for Creative Anachronism.  I got to make chain mail and shoot a recurve bow all in the same day.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

As usual, I wish the Dems were hitting harder. My God, how can no one have personally called out the treasonous lies spewed by Matt Gaetz.

as usual, politics has one guide - who has the votes.  if you have the votes, it doesn't matter what you say or what you do.

trump riled his base and repeatedly broke the law for 4 years and it didn't matter because he had the votes in the senate and thought he had the votes to get reelected (or would cheat his way to victory).

he didn't.  he fucked around.  he found out.

27 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I realize I'm prob. the oldest guy on this board, but "cosplaying" is just a shitty word.  I'm not sure why, but it makes me grouchy.

Maybe if I had done all the Dungeons and Dragons stuff that you guys did in the day, or played quiddich,  I might abide it.

Ranks down there with "moist" and "inquinal".

Counterargument:

e6fdd24b19e11b277b2c150f3088306b.jpg&f=1

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
4 minutes ago, RPM said:
Does Chip Roy have the balls? No, he does not.

I'm actually slightly impressed. His argument against is the least offensive I have heard. It's still wrong. Because Trump did it. But Roy made an argument without seemingly like a complete sycophant.

and he also, though obliquely, called out some of the irresponsible rhetoric coming from his side of the aisle.

he's my rep, sadly, but i was still impressed.

5 minutes ago, RPM said:

Does Chip Roy have the balls? No, he does not.

Since he said Trump committed impeachable offenses, I really wish the next person up would've asked him to either submit his own articles of impeachment by EOD or vote to impeach on the grounds presented

• Like 1

What did the handicapped R do?  I came in on the final where he basically said no one will answer him.

Also, why is D leadership only giving 30 seconds?  Some of these D’s have good shit to say but can’t get it out because the 30 seconds is already up.  Gym giving his “guns” 1 min and 2 min. 

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
3 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:
Did Brian Mast just glitch out?

I think he was trying to make a point to show they had no testimony. Any idiot watching the news has seen a jackass domestic terrorist saying they did it for him and because of him.

yeah, no shit. bring up on up and they'd piss all over the chamber while bowleggedly prancing about yelling "trump! trump! trump!"

• Like 1