Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

5 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

The R's are squawking just loud enough to keep their wives from being shot.

Awkward silence, Rep. Mast.

If Cruz's worship of Trump came after Trump insulted his wife, imagine what Cruz will do for a shooting of her? 

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Cultural divide right here: I’ll never understand the hate for Liz Warren. She’s always clear and understandable and even when she’s wrong, she’s well-reasoned. Maybe I just answered my question.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Mole said:

Cultural divide right here: I’ll never understand the hate for Liz Warren. She’s always clear and understandable and even when she’s wrong, she’s well-reasoned. Maybe I just answered my question.

The corporate powers run lots of propaganda against her for obvious reasons. It works too

"You want to punish him because he's a Republican!"  Like if it was any Democrat President that called for Congress to be invaded they wouldn't be fighting each other to get to the mic and call for impeachment.

3 hours ago, LABEVO said:

Wait, am I to understand that if I see a picture of someone I know, and I say, "Hey I know that person, it's John Cornyn, here's his phone number" that I somehow broke the law?  I guess Cornyn may not understand the First Amendment as well as he claims.  Wonder if he's one of those senators that think private business must provide a platform for people to say whatever insane thing they want to say?  Republicans are trying to turn the First Amendment completely on its head.

A bunch of Trumpers changing their tune this past week to "I never voted for him.  I saw this coming!"  

You realize your primary voting record can be searched, as can your FEC contributions to Trump?  The database has been around for years and includes pro-trump PACs.  

I guess you could say after it's been revealed you voted for him in two primaries and twice donated to his campaigns that you for some reason got cold feet at the actual general election ballot?  

But that's a long way to go to own the Libs.  

Just now, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, am I to understand that if I see a picture of someone I know, and I say, "Hey I know that person, it's John Cornyn, here's his phone number" that I somehow broke the law?  I guess Cornyn may not understand the First Amendment as well as he claims.  Wonder if he's one of those senators that think private business must provide a platform for people to say whatever insane thing they want to say?  Republicans are trying to turn the First Amendment completely on its head.

Seems like a United States Senator would know the difference. Well, one that was worth a shit.

6 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Here's the video. These people truly are some of dumbest motherfuckers on this planet. 

Barber:  What you want for your cut my man?

Me:  Give me the Brian Mast.

Barber:  (stares at me for 45 seconds without blinking) 

Me:  I'm fam, right?  

20 minutes ago, RPM said:

My cawleeges, I been here aweeek, but y'awll are harmin' the grate-est nashun y'awll ever seen.

simple_country_lawyer.png

18 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

SIAP

crazy pic. this is the state of America. US National Guard sleeping at the Capitol in case the cult attacks the due process to impeach their cult leader.

171I.gif

• Haha 2