Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

The Industrial Revolution to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.

So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

The Industrial Revolution to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger.

So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution.

Wasn't watching and following along with the comments here.  I couldn't believe that it was really as bad as suggested. 

So started watching just to see. Holy fuck, this guy is all over the place.  It really sounds like he's winging it with some far out shit.

Wow.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

For those not watching, let me sum up his argument. "Don't impeach him guys. I mean, come on. You know? Haha. Lets be real. C'mon."

i think my favorite part was the admission that republicans will act in bad faith in the future and use impeachment as a form of political revenge. 

i mean...we all know that to be true, but really?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Question for the law dogs: is there some nifty Latin turn of phrase for a defense that implicitly acknowledges that nothing matters so that even though the right thing is blindingly clear, nothing matters at all? Where everyone knows the right thing but we all also know that so many are so cynical that there’s no real point in offering much of a defense? Because, why bother putting in extra effort when you know it doesn’t matter?

If not, may I suggest Ano est vitae?