Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

33 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

wow, so i'm only incrementally watching as i pass through the living room, but abby phillips on cnn just reported that many republican senators are purposefully not listening, with feet up on their desk, reading books or other materials. 

how fucking disrespectful. shameful. well, it would be shameful if they had any fucking shame left in their black, selfish hearts. they were in the fucking capitol when it was stormed! their shit was looted, broken, rifled through. 

i simply cannot process the mindset it takes to be such a fuckstick.

But are any of them wearing tan suits? That's the only disrespect that matters.

It wouldn't make a difference on the vote tally, but I'd sure like some sort of appeal at the Senators' legacies.  "Decades from now, children in history classes will not understand that you have a potentially tough primary coming up in 2 years.  They won't care that people are sometimes mean to you on Twitter.  They will only see videos of the attack and then see your name acquitting him."

Again, won't change the tally but will make a few of them sick to their stomach.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I was wondering about this "secret video." The only thing I can think which would make a difference would be about 15-20 minutes of Trumpers dropping the N-bomb and other heinous quotes ad nauseum, or other quotes that would be impossible to walk about that would force republicans to blanche at the idea of running for election against video saying they voted to acquit __________ behavior. Just bad, bad stuff. Which is hard to imagine is what the Dems have, because, everything I've already watched has been bad, horrible stuff. Short of  Marjorie taking off her shirt on video and screaming she's doing to drink in the blood of jews and blacks with Donald J. Trump tonight...not sure what's changing anything. 

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I was wondering about this "secret video." The only thing I can think which would make a difference would be about 15-20 minutes of Trumpers dropping the N-bomb and other heinous quotes ad nauseum, or other quotes that would be impossible to walk about that would force republicans to blanche at the idea of running for election against video saying they voted to acquit __________ behavior. Just bad, bad stuff. Which is hard to imagine is what the Dems have, because, everything I've already watched has been bad, horrible stuff. Short of  Marjorie taking off her shirt on video and screaming she's doing to drink in the blood of jews and blacks with Donald J. Trump tonight...not sure what's changing anything. 

puke GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Short of  Marjorie taking off her shirt on video and screaming she's doing to drink in the blood of jews and blacks with Donald J. Trump tonight...not sure what's changing anything. 

This your first Impeachment Rodeo, dude?  You don't just open with topless Marjorie drinking the blood of Sammy Davis, Jr.  You see, we build to that

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Nothing is changing anything. It could be a video of Trump mowing down capitol police with a machine gun himself while wearing a nazi armband and shouting the n word. Wouldn't matter. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

1. Yeah, the chambers have become a haven for rudeness.  I like the draping effect of the jacket.

Also, her life story and delivery of this are out-fucking-standing.

She just mentioned Austin as I looked up from her rudeness to glance at traffic on IH-35.  Obviously we are meant to connect.  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nothing is changing anything. It could be a video of Trump mowing down capitol police with a machine gun himself while wearing a nazi armband and shouting the n word. Wouldn't matter. 

Yep.  You get it.  And to explain further.....those things would IMPROVE his approval among the GOP base.  They are a full on fascist terrorist death cult now.  There's no turning back.

3 minutes ago, NAVY said:

This testimony about the organization and recon of the riot is fascinating 

the house impeachment officials are bringing the fucking heat.

they are connecting tons of dots. it's actually chilling how consistent the messaging was and how they were clearly stoking a fire with certain phrases.

it could've only ended in violence.

Keep putting this over the speakers so the Rs realize their new "base" isn't with them no matter how they vote today. 

"DESTROY THE GOP, DESTROY THE GOP"

And leave up all the Trump tweets insulting individual Rs. 

WHY ARE THEY DEFENDING THIS?! 

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

the house impeachment officials are bringing the fucking heat.

they are connecting tons of dots. it's actually chilling how consistent the messaging was and how they were clearly stoking a fire with certain phrases.

it could've only ended in violence.

And we’ve all seen it coming for years. I told a friend on Thanksgiving in 2017 that Trump wouldn’t leave peacefully if he lost re-election. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  You get it.  And to explain further.....those things would IMPROVE his approval among the GOP base.  They are a full on fascist terrorist death cult now.  There's no turning back.

Truth.  And even here, the discussion of such an incident would devolve into "stupid media and Fondren called it a machine gun. It's semi automatic. Libs know nothing about guns.  And why do libs care about cops now?  And who cares if he says the n word and wears a nazi armband. That's just stupid PC culture virtue signaling. Those are symbols of Southern pride. Always have been."

And the Senate would absolutely still do nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This entire thing was ripped from "No Fucking Shit Monthly -- a Journal of the Painfully Obvious."

yeah. but the amount of orchestration that i did not know about...i mean, these posts she's outlining, and the rhetoric, and the stop the steal, and the cavalry, and all this. i mean, i even forgot about the proud boy trump supporters surrounding the biden campaign bus, and that was right down the fucking road.

"grooming" is a word that i wish the democrats would use. because he groomed his people into the mob.

it's fucking crazy good, the democratic presentation. this lady is fucking killing it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1