Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's fucking crazy good, the democratic presentation. this lady is fucking killing it.

16 hours of defense of all this is going to be hilarious. They might as well just skip it. It's not like they even need to mount a defense.

24 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

the house impeachment officials are bringing the fucking heat.

they are connecting tons of dots. it's actually chilling how consistent the messaging was and how they were clearly stoking a fire with certain phrases.

it could've only ended in violence.

40% of the country could give two fucks.

Guilfoyle? She's like 5-2.  Nothing against short women in particular, but she's a little dumpy troll greatly assisted by all that cosmetic companies and technicians have to offer.
I'd wager she's an absolute fright without all her warpaint.

And those “DSLs” (God, I fucking hate that disgusting acronym) are nothing but lip skin stretched over fillers and collagen.

Would probably feel like a rubber gasket.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Guilfoyle is not 5-2, she's every bit of 5-7, a tad shorter than my wife.  she's a woman and she deserves respect!

Call the lips whatever you want, she's only one of two people on this planet to have sucked the limp coke-dicks of both Don, Jr. and Gavin Newsome.  If that ain't bipartisanship, I don't know what is.  

8 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And everyone who said they weren’t voting for Trump, they were just voting for Mike Pence, remains silent. Revealing that they were voting for Trump all along. 

People really said that? Here? In 2020 or 2016? 

In many ways it's worse for the Rs long term if Trump remains an option... "DESTROY THE GOP! DESTROY THE GOP!"

Where is the RNC or GOP leadership on this? Look not too far into the future and start to pull your party out of the fire or accept that it's gone forever.

Just now, B00M said:

People really said that? Here? In 2020 or 2016? 

In many ways it's worse for the Rs long term if Trump remains an option... "DESTROY THE GOP! DESTROY THE GOP!"

Where is the RNC or GOP leadership on this? Look not too far into the future and start to pull your party out of the fire or accept that it's gone forever.

Uh the RNC 100% supports Trump.  Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel is 100% where she is as RNC chair because of Trump.  She won't turn on him. 

Just now, Js1 said:

Uh the RNC 100% supports Trump.  Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel is 100% where she is as RNC chair because of Trump.  She won't turn on him. 

How is that even possible? He liquid shit in their mouths on the way in AND then tried to get them murdered on the way out but, what? He's somehow their meal ticket for the next 4 years?! Lol

2 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Both as boyfriends, of course.

She was married to Gavin.  And about to get engaged to Don, Jr.  I didn't want to do it but I had to ask her as she walked out of the Fox Building in midtown not to suck any dicks on the way to her Town Car.  

Do you still swap Christmas Cards with people that used to work for you, but then you ordered to have be murdered?  I mean, I would assume you still at least attend one another's holiday parties, no?  

3 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

I’m 44 years old and have never been a member of a political party nor do I have a desire. But listening to this, God damnit, If I have to pick a fucking side and wear a badge upon my sleeve, I choose the side that at least has the gumption to stand up against this glaring treacherous ass fuckery.

careful, you're now part of the dreaded AnTiFa that that the DT posters clutch their pearls over

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ted Lieu got crushed by his female counterparts.

those tits are speaking in Lieu of Ted.  

I would have looked the GOP side of the chamber in the eye and said, "They were coming here on Trump's orders to kill the President of your Senate...on your watch!"  

But yeah, otherwise she's probably becoming a national hero today.