2021 Texas Offseason: Sark Attacks Austin

texifornia

Holy shit. What handle was that? It’s scratching my brain that I can’t remember it clearly. 
Yep. This is how I do when I have people in town or whatever and I don't want to cook and expend a bunch if effort... Spend a few on a bit of everything and keep it TXBBQ. Everyone goes nuts...

And if we're tired of bbq, Teotihuacan is across the street. Winner again..er.

I think I'll catch some NFL draft tonight.

17 hours ago, Restinmybones said:

Yes it did. I don't kiss anyone's ass because of who or what they are. I never have except in certain work related situations when I had to and I had to defer to some pretty obnoxious people. That happens when you work with congressional staff. I guess I've gotten numb. I grew up the son of a very prominent person in a small town. I heard some unbelievable shit about friends and relatives. I never asked for breaks and favors and didn't expect any. In fact, people were tougher on me because of who I was. As a result, I guess I just don't care.

See ya. 

Robin Williams Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

FCB

Spoiler

WHERE THINGS STAND WITH TEXAS' QB COMPETITION

Talked to several team sources this week about what to take away — and what NOT to take away — about where things stand with the quarterback competition between Casey Thompson and Hudson Card following UT’s 15 spring practices.

Those I talked to said there was a lot to like about the springs of both quarterbacks.

When you ask about the arm talent of Card and his ability to throw with anticipation (like we saw when Card threw Marcus Washington open on a 6-yard touchdown pass in the Orange-White game), team sources say they saw those kinds of passes from Card all throughout the spring.

When it comes to making short and intermediate throws through windows from a clean pocket, Card is hard to beat. The guy throws spiraled strikes.

If we were to make comparisons to a baseball pitcher, Card has an excellent fastball - best on the team. He can touch every part of the field with his arm.

But one of the things on Card’s to-do list for the summer is throwing with more touch on deep balls and on throws against zone coverage that require dropping the ball over a linebacker and in front of a safety.

Card had a wildly overthrown deep ball in the Orange-White game “because he threw a fastball through the window when he needed to drop one in the bucket,” a source said.

The throw that impressed UT coaches most from Thompson was the 34-yard strike to Joshua Moore that Moore couldn’t hang onto in the end zone on the Orange team’s first drive, because Thompson saw the safety make a false step and immediately let go of the ball.

"Both of these guys have put in a ton of work, learning not only the offense, but the technique and details of the position within the offense," a source said.

Right now, Thompson is doing a better job of making plays when the pass rush forces him to reset or when he gets completely flushed from the pocket.

Thompson had a couple plays in the Alamo Bowl in which he had to reset in the pocket because of the pass rush - and Thompson was able to keep his eyes downfield and find tight end Cade Brewer for a nice gain (just outside the reach of a defender, where only Brewer could catch it) and again when he stepped up and hit Kelvontay Dixon in stride on a 73-yard deep strike touchdown.

We saw that again in the Orange-White game when Thompson got flushed to his right on third-and-8 in the second quarter, and Thompson completed a throw on the run for 23 yards to Jordan Whittington.

Card and Thompson can both be elusive athletes in the open field, but being elusive is a double-edged sword when it comes to leaving the pocket.

Both quarterbacks need to do a better job of stepping up in the pocket, and if there’s no checkdown available and a lane to run out of the front of the pocket, then it’s OK to take off.

But feeling pressure and going out the back of the pocket increases the probability of a negative play, and is not acceptable. It can be a hard habit to break for a young quarterback. Sam Ehlinger committed that mistake numerous times as a freshman at Texas - and usually paid for it with a negative play. Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel never learned that lesson. He got away with it in college, but it caught up to him in the NFL.

Card has to break that habit. In the Orange-White game, Card sensed a rush that got picked up, fled the back of the pocket and ran right into a sack. Card suffered the majority of sacks in the spring, sources said.

Sources said Thompson and Card both finished the spring with about six interceptions during team situations. Card threw two pick-sixes (one to Josh Thompson, the other to Luke Brockermeyer) and Thompson threw the 92-yard pick-six to D’Shawn Jamison in the Orange-White game.

But coaches felt the good far outweighed the bad for both QBs over the entirety of the spring.

When it comes to field generalship, Thompson is naturally more outgoing and vocal. Coaches are trying to get Card, who is quiet by nature, to be more vocal. Both Thompson and Card are on Steve Sarkisian’s player leadership council, and Thompson speaks up in those meetings quite often, while Card mostly observes.

None of this is deal-breaking stuff that can’t be improved or rectified.

This is merely a snapshot in time of where the quarterback competition is at this moment.

And when Sarkisian says, “I think we’re in a good spot” when it comes to his quarterbacks coming out of the spring, he means it.

And when Sarkisian says, “Both have made tremendous strides with plenty of room for both of those guys to grow,” he means it.

The bottom line is the coaches feel like the current trajectory both quarterbacks are on — with all summer and fall camp to get more comfortable with ALL the offense and technique they’ve been introduced to — will result in high-level play from both Thompson and Card.

Sarkisian will wait until the Monday before the season opener to announce a starter if the competition is that close, and he won’t be swayed by arm talent or plays off schedule, he’ll be swayed by consistency.

The quarterback who has gotten the most comfortable - and consistent - in running the offense by September will be the starter.

Alabama fans thought Sarkisian would pick early enrollee, five-star freshman Bryce Young to be the starting quarterback last year, and Sarkisian went with three-year guy Mac Jones, because Jones was the most consistent. Of course, Jones ended up a Heisman Trophy finalist, national champion and likely first-round draft pick.

I heard NFL analyst Greg Cosell of NFL Films talking about Sarkisian’s offense while talking about Jones in the leadup to this week’s NFL Draft, and Cosell talked repeatedly about what a well-thought-out, conceptually strong offense Jones played in under Sarkisian.

Whoever wins this quarterback competition — and even the guy who will be one play away — they both are learning to operate an offense from a coach who has a history of elevating quarterback play.

Sarkisian has the distinction of being the quarterbacks coach at USC under one of his key mentors — offensive coordinator Norm Chow when Matt Cassel was a backup to Carson Palmer in 2002 and then to Matt Leinart in 2003. Despite completing only 20 of 33 passes for 192 yards with no touchdowns and one interception — in Cassel’s entire four years at USC — Cassel ended up being drafted by the New England Patriots and played 14 seasons in the NFL (reaching the Pro Bowl in 2010).

Just like quarterbacks who have played for Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley tend to elevate and become high NFL draft picks, so do QBs who have worked under Sarkisian. That’s why you can probably feel confident Thompson, Card and the Longhorns’ offense will only get better from here.

LINEBACKER/END TRANSFER HELP ON THE WAY

Here's a little bit of what I've heard from team sources on the potential impact of adding New Mexico State's Devin Richardson (6-3, 233) and Alabama's Ben Davis (6-4, 250) to Texas' defense as transfers:

Davis was described to me as "a solid edge guy - not a dynamic pass rusher, but will be fine as an edge setter on run downs."

"He's an example setter who Sark (Steve Sarkisian) can establish culture with," a source told Horns247.

Davis is the son of Alabama's all-time leading tackler Wayne Davis and was considered the nation's top inside linebacker coming out of Gordo (Ala.) High School in 2016.

But just when Davis was poised to move into the lineup at Alabama in 2019, he missed time in the spring due to a shin injury — initially believed to be shin splints — but it ended up being a stress fracture that required surgery. As a result, Alabama reloaded with Will Anderson and Drew Sanders, and Davis missed his window.

Thus, Davis, who will be a sixth-year “super” senior at Texas, had only seven tackles in 24 games played (primarily on special teams) for the Crimson Tide.

"The way Alabama recruits, you can miss your window there," the source said. "But Davis has excellent physical tools, is disciplined and a team guy - and has been coached at Alabama. If he’s hungry, he’ll come in and make some noise.”

Richardson, who has three years of eligibility, has the physical tools at 6-foot-3 and 233 pounds to develop into an asset at outside linebacker or even inside linebacker.

A three-star recruit out of Klein when he signed with New Mexico State, Richardson played in four games (while redshirting) as a freshman in 2018.

In 2019, Richardson started all 10 games he played in and was named to the Football Writers Association of America Freshman All-America team after recording 69 tackles, three tackles for loss, two sacks, and three forced fumbles.

New Mexico State didn't play football in the fall of 2020 due to COVID-19.

Davis and Richardson will arrive in June - the same time as Notre Dame transfer end/outside linebacker Ovie Oghoufu (2.5 career sacks, 10 QB pressures for the Irish), who also has three years of eligibility remaining.

All three will have ground to make up to catch LSU graduate transfer Ray Thornton, who impressed coaches this spring and appears to have the inside track as the likely starter replacing Joseph Ossai as a pass-rushing, stand-up end for the Longhorns.

Texas lacks proven experience behind end Jacoby Jones, so depth is needed.

And continue to keep an eye on inside linebacker Palaie Gaoteote of USC as a Texas transfer candidate to compete at middle linebacker.

Gaoteote (6-2, 250), who played in two seasons at USC — as a freshman in 2018 and while fighting through ankle injuries as a sophomore in 2019 — posted 105 tackles and 7.5 tackles for loss, including two sacks in 20 games (14 starts) with the Trojans.

Known for his love of contact and high-impact hits, Gaoteote suffered a concussion two games into the 2020 season and missed the rest of the year. He entered the transfer portal in December.

Steve Sarkisian said Tuesday David Gbenda, Jaylan Ford and Luke Brockermeyer are the leading candidates to replace last year's leading tackler Juwan Mitchell at middle linebacker right now — three players with upside but exactly zero college starts.

Gaoteote would have at least two years of eligibility remaining considering he redshirted as a junior in 2020.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

I just can't get riled up, or even interested, in the quarterback competition, no matter how many $9.95ers try to get me to be.

We've got two great options and a coach with a proven record of evaluating talent and scheming. Whoever he goes with will be fine.

This. The "who will it be" narrative that they normally get to milk all offseason feels very different this year. We can win with both guys and if one goes down we will see little to no drop off when the other comes in. That is a good problem to have, and with a proven developer in Sark and to a lesser degree Milwee, I have no dog in the fight as far as a preference for who starts. My eyes tell me that Card has the higher upside and could end up being a very high draft pick with a great season or two as a starter, but if Thompson is ready now then I am all in with Casey for next season. 

• Hook 'Em 4

This isn't the first year we've had 2 good QBs in 10 years, it's just the first time they both have the strengths to make the scheme work.

It's a shame that Shane Buechele and Sark didn't overlap here. I have to think he would have been excellent in this offense. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

And when Sarkisian says, “I think we’re in a good spot” when it comes to his quarterbacks coming out of the spring, he means it.

And when Sarkisian says, “Both have made tremendous strides with plenty of room for both of those guys to grow,” he means it.

This is that hard hitting inside information stuff worth extra money that you just can’t get reading other sports journalists 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eggo said:

This isn't the first year we've had 2 good QBs in 10 years, it's just the first time they both have the strengths to make the scheme work.

It's a shame that Shane Buechele and Sark didn't overlap here. I have to think he would have been excellent in this offense. 

Uh, when exactly have we had two good QBs in the last ten years? 

59 minutes ago, Eggo said:

Holy shit no. 

4 hours ago, Machinator said:

Alabama fans thought Sarkisian would pick early enrollee, five-star freshman Bryce Young to be the starting quarterback last year, and Sarkisian went with three-year guy Mac Jones, because Jones was the most consistent. Of course, Jones ended up a Heisman Trophy finalist, national champion and likely first-round draft pick

this makes me feel better about whoever the starter is ..

imagine if Bama goes out and losses 3+ games with Mac Jones while Young is sitting the bench

44 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Uh, when exactly have we had two good QBs in the last ten years? 

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I think he's referring to the Shane/Sam overlap year

Technically there were 2 seasons of overlap of 2 QBs who will both almost certainly be (at least backups) in the NFL. 

Sark is emphasizing that he's valuing what's betwixt the QB's ears more than hyper-athletic traits. When the QB comes to the line, there's a correct call for the defense he sees. When the ball is snapped, there's a correct place to go with it. The player who knows the answers to those puzzles most often, while minimizing the absolute wrong answers, will get the football first.

He'd be thrilled if the QB never crossed the LOS in a game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Vertigo said:

This. The "who will it be" narrative that they normally get to milk all offseason feels very different this year. We can win with both guys and if one goes down we will see little to no drop off when the other comes in. That is a good problem to have, and with a proven developer in Sark and to a lesser degree Milwee, I have no dog in the fight as far as a preference for who starts. My eyes tell me that Card has the higher upside and could end up being a very high draft pick with a great season or two as a starter, but if Thompson is ready now then I am all in with Casey for next season. 

Yeah. And I just realized after I posted that... it was, of course, FCB writing that bullshit.

IT

Spoiler

By: Justin, Gerry, and Eric

Team

*Players had exit meetings this week, where each guy met with both his position coach and Steve Sarkisian. The subjects of the meetings were to offer an honest assessment of where players are on the depth chart and in their development. The big picture and goals were discussed with each. Here’s where you need to improve. Etc.

*As coaches are wont to do, they’d show video evidence of what players need to get better at. Much of it was technical and fundamental aspects of the player’s position.

*The new staff likes much of what it inherited, but from the emphasis on teaching the finer points, it can be deduced they don’t view the team as properly coached up. That’s no surprise. A properly coached up team would have had two first rounders last night.

*Players also received their second Covid vaccine

*Goals for each player were discussed, both in the immediate (before August camp) and intermediate (2021 season).

*Of course there was an academic assessment for each player.

*One thing that earned positive reviews was that didn’t come across as a lecture but more of a conversation. Players were asked for their input and how they felt the spring went.

*Players will continue their current workout regimen until June, then they’ll receive a new one to carry them into August. (We’ll be excited to learn about what changes.)

*After several key players were out or limited during the spring, getting out of the Orange-White game healthy was viewed as a big win inside the facility.

*Some notes from our sources.

Team MVP: Bijan Robinson. “It’s his team no matter who the captains are.” The effect this young man has on people is legion.

Breakout players: Christian Jones. “Could be a young monster.” Said another: “I’m not kidding, he could be a first rounder. He’s improved a lot.” Moro Ojomo. “He’ll start this year, then get drafted next year.” “He’s one of the most fundamentally sound players you’ll find but he’s more than that.”

Popular opinion: Quarterback is Hudson Card’s job to lose, but the competition will play out into August.

Coaching Clinics

Bo Davis was an old school, fundamentals-based coach in his presentation. He was spitting chew and raspily going over drills and film from the early 2010s Texas defensive line with Kheeston Randall and Dez Jackson. He also broke down some film from his time with the Detroit Lions film.

Davis' priority was teaching hips, hands, and feet with a variety of drills he insists as being "daily musts" to build muscle memory and the right habits. He had a lot of energy going over film, with a lot of "watch this right here! Look at this right here! Get off his ass right here! I don't want them clicking their heels like Dorothy, that won't take you nowhere good!" (When your feet are close together you lose your power base)

The drills were all built as part of a progression to get the feet right, the hands right, and to build explosion in the hips while executing both 1-gap and 2-gap techniques. He had examples of both, including from the Longhorns he coached back in 2011 when they were stuffing the Kansas State run game. The 1-gap techniques involved attacking half a man while the 2-gap techniques had his players hitting guys in the middle to stack them and then get off the block in the relevant gap.

He didn't have a ton of cut-ups from the current team but in the ones he did he used Vernon Broughton as an example of a guy with some explosive power.

Davis also had a segment on tackling in the backfield, emphasizing his tackles to cover the back's hips with their own so they couldn't use a spin move to get free. After that, a teaching on fighting double teams which involved striking the blocker across from them, throwing their hips into the ”helper” to hold their ground, then working free.

He was asked about teaching pass-rush moves to inside tackles and whether height matters. Davis said he teaches the same thing regardless of height; interior guys often can't flip their hips like outside guys and it becomes about pushing the pocket instead. Attacking half a man and using power to push the pocket, so length is useful but it's still the same fundamentals whether you're tall or not.

Jeff Banks is clearly a type A sort of guy, which is no surprise given how energetic he is in recruiting. He oversees a very fast-paced special teams practice with very little wasted movement, time, or manpower. He's overseeing the other coaches in special teams drills and calling the schemes and gameplans. Banks emphasized the need for two-way communication between player and coach and had an example of how Myles Garrett at A&M was telling him how the other team was protecting their punts on the sideline and they were able to adjust and go block a punt by strategizing together between kicks.

He had several special teams drills, many of them done on a smaller scale with 3-on-3 or similar set-ups. Banks said if you always do 11-on-11 it's harder to see what's going right or wrong on a micro level but when you break it up into parts you can see everything that's going into the machine.

These drills are obviously useful for figuring out who the guys are on the team who play fast or are dogs. He praised Chris Adimora and said, "he's not supposed to be that fast but sometimes these drills tell you who's really fast out there" as Adimora split a double team and ran by Anthony Cook and B.J. Foster. Roschon Johnson had a rep where he fell on his face and got back up to try and run down D'Shawn Jamison. Jerrin Thompson also stood out.

Banks would always call out the players by name and say where they were from, most of the staff was good about that in these clinics and Banks was a master. Always recruiting.

His level of detail keeps him attuned to studies and stats, also. Banks referenced a couple of studies he'd read in deciding on tactics, including one that said the vast majority of punt blocks were one-handed blocks so he has them drill punt blocking with one hand.

The last drill covered was called the "lion and gazelle" drill where you get a 1-on-1 matchup where the "gazelle" has to get by the "lion" within a five yard box. J.D. Coffey had a nice win on one rep and Roschon Johnson got by Foster on another.

While he emphasized that they want to build a culture and have the best guys on the field during special teams, Banks also built up special teams as a place for younger players, especially freshmen, to be learning fundamentals and receiving individual development all season. It’s a breeding ground. You can expect Texas to rely on Banks to gameplan advantages in special teams this coming season and for them to use it as a tool for identifying and developing the young talent on the team.

• Hook 'Em 8

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

IT

Hide contents

By: Justin, Gerry, and Eric

Team

*Players had exit meetings this week, where each guy met with both his position coach and Steve Sarkisian. The subjects of the meetings were to offer an honest assessment of where players are on the depth chart and in their development. The big picture and goals were discussed with each. Here’s where you need to improve. Etc.

*As coaches are wont to do, they’d show video evidence of what players need to get better at. Much of it was technical and fundamental aspects of the player’s position.

*The new staff likes much of what it inherited, but from the emphasis on teaching the finer points, it can be deduced they don’t view the team as properly coached up. That’s no surprise. A properly coached up team would have had two first rounders last night.

*Players also received their second Covid vaccine

*Goals for each player were discussed, both in the immediate (before August camp) and intermediate (2021 season).

*Of course there was an academic assessment for each player.

*One thing that earned positive reviews was that didn’t come across as a lecture but more of a conversation. Players were asked for their input and how they felt the spring went.

*Players will continue their current workout regimen until June, then they’ll receive a new one to carry them into August. (We’ll be excited to learn about what changes.)

*After several key players were out or limited during the spring, getting out of the Orange-White game healthy was viewed as a big win inside the facility.

*Some notes from our sources.

Team MVP: Bijan Robinson. “It’s his team no matter who the captains are.” The effect this young man has on people is legion.

Breakout players: Christian Jones. “Could be a young monster.” Said another: “I’m not kidding, he could be a first rounder. He’s improved a lot.” Moro Ojomo. “He’ll start this year, then get drafted next year.” “He’s one of the most fundamentally sound players you’ll find but he’s more than that.”

Popular opinion: Quarterback is Hudson Card’s job to lose, but the competition will play out into August.

Coaching Clinics

Bo Davis was an old school, fundamentals-based coach in his presentation. He was spitting chew and raspily going over drills and film from the early 2010s Texas defensive line with Kheeston Randall and Dez Jackson. He also broke down some film from his time with the Detroit Lions film.

Davis' priority was teaching hips, hands, and feet with a variety of drills he insists as being "daily musts" to build muscle memory and the right habits. He had a lot of energy going over film, with a lot of "watch this right here! Look at this right here! Get off his ass right here! I don't want them clicking their heels like Dorothy, that won't take you nowhere good!" (When your feet are close together you lose your power base)

The drills were all built as part of a progression to get the feet right, the hands right, and to build explosion in the hips while executing both 1-gap and 2-gap techniques. He had examples of both, including from the Longhorns he coached back in 2011 when they were stuffing the Kansas State run game. The 1-gap techniques involved attacking half a man while the 2-gap techniques had his players hitting guys in the middle to stack them and then get off the block in the relevant gap.

He didn't have a ton of cut-ups from the current team but in the ones he did he used Vernon Broughton as an example of a guy with some explosive power.

Davis also had a segment on tackling in the backfield, emphasizing his tackles to cover the back's hips with their own so they couldn't use a spin move to get free. After that, a teaching on fighting double teams which involved striking the blocker across from them, throwing their hips into the ”helper” to hold their ground, then working free.

He was asked about teaching pass-rush moves to inside tackles and whether height matters. Davis said he teaches the same thing regardless of height; interior guys often can't flip their hips like outside guys and it becomes about pushing the pocket instead. Attacking half a man and using power to push the pocket, so length is useful but it's still the same fundamentals whether you're tall or not.

Jeff Banks is clearly a type A sort of guy, which is no surprise given how energetic he is in recruiting. He oversees a very fast-paced special teams practice with very little wasted movement, time, or manpower. He's overseeing the other coaches in special teams drills and calling the schemes and gameplans. Banks emphasized the need for two-way communication between player and coach and had an example of how Myles Garrett at A&M was telling him how the other team was protecting their punts on the sideline and they were able to adjust and go block a punt by strategizing together between kicks.

He had several special teams drills, many of them done on a smaller scale with 3-on-3 or similar set-ups. Banks said if you always do 11-on-11 it's harder to see what's going right or wrong on a micro level but when you break it up into parts you can see everything that's going into the machine.

These drills are obviously useful for figuring out who the guys are on the team who play fast or are dogs. He praised Chris Adimora and said, "he's not supposed to be that fast but sometimes these drills tell you who's really fast out there" as Adimora split a double team and ran by Anthony Cook and B.J. Foster. Roschon Johnson had a rep where he fell on his face and got back up to try and run down D'Shawn Jamison. Jerrin Thompson also stood out.

Banks would always call out the players by name and say where they were from, most of the staff was good about that in these clinics and Banks was a master. Always recruiting.

His level of detail keeps him attuned to studies and stats, also. Banks referenced a couple of studies he'd read in deciding on tactics, including one that said the vast majority of punt blocks were one-handed blocks so he has them drill punt blocking with one hand.

The last drill covered was called the "lion and gazelle" drill where you get a 1-on-1 matchup where the "gazelle" has to get by the "lion" within a five yard box. J.D. Coffey had a nice win on one rep and Roschon Johnson got by Foster on another.

While he emphasized that they want to build a culture and have the best guys on the field during special teams, Banks also built up special teams as a place for younger players, especially freshmen, to be learning fundamentals and receiving individual development all season. It’s a breeding ground. You can expect Texas to rely on Banks to gameplan advantages in special teams this coming season and for them to use it as a tool for identifying and developing the young talent on the team.

The Banks stuff sounds fucking legit and differentiated. That kind of approach creates competitive advantages and can directly win football games.

• Hook 'Em 8

20 minutes ago, Machinator said:

IT

Hide contents

I know it isn't news but this is what has me most excited about this staff. We've always had enough talent to compete. Just need to develop it. Maybe this is your typical new staff Kool-aid but based on their track records it seems like these coaches know how to actually coach

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Nahlin on attrition: 

Spoiler

That was a main question but we didn’t hear many names.

One guy down the depth chart who has been in there once wouldn’t be a surprise.

We already mentioned Epps and we expect USC for him.

The staff has no incentive to create room given the roster leniency Covid offers.

Going to guess Cook is the guy who he's saying wouldn't be a surprise. 

35 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The Banks stuff sounds fucking legit and differentiated. That kind of approach creates competitive advantages and can directly win football games.

Special teams is how ULaLa beat the ISU.  I don't think the offense they have is explosive/big play by any means, but dumb fuckery on ST is what will get you beat by a team like that.  I'd been a lot more worried if, as you called him, Coach Fuckface, was leading us into the opener against the Cajuns.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I imagine a few this summer but when fall camp starts and position in the depth chart becomes reality is when we will see more movement. 

I expect exits at the WR position to continue. Moore, Jake Smith, and Harrison should all be considered probable exits. 

We'll see some people leave at DL almost certainly as well, along with TE. 

Also, I said Epps would wind up at USC. I'm hoping that place continues to be its own clown show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I expect exits at the WR position to continue. Moore, Jake Smith, and Harrison should all be considered probable exits. 

We'll see some people leave at DL almost certainly as well, along with TE. 

Also, I said Epps would wind up at USC. I'm hoping that place continues to be its own clown show.

Moore, Smith and Liebrock I'd like to keep. Moore because he is somewhat proven, Smith because I'd like to see what the staff could do with him and Liebrock for the same reason as Smith.

• Hook 'Em 2