TahoeHorn

Huckleberry

With so much going on right now, I just wanted to make sure that we all take a second to reflect on @TahoeHorn. Somewhere in Alabama he brought the donuts to a GOP meeting this weekend. For years and years he argued that everyone here and on TOS was wrong that politics should be at least partially about serving the nation and the greater good. No, he insisted it was 100% personal interest and that this is a good thing. That the only concern should be your team winning.

Now here we are. I hope wherever he is that he's super proud of what his attitude toward politics achieved under Trump. Good work.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

With so much going on right now, I just wanted to make sure that we all take a second to reflect on @TahoeHorn. Somewhere in Alabama he brought the donuts to a GOP meeting this weekend. For years and years he argued that everyone here and on TOS was wrong that politics should be at least partially about serving the nation and the greater good. No, he insisted it was 100% personal interest and that this is a good thing. That the only concern should be your team winning.

Now here we are. I hope wherever he is that he's super proud of what his attitude toward politics achieved under Trump. Good work.

Yes and fuck him and fuck everyone who ever pos repped him for that. Those are useless individuals who were, and still are, incapable of contributing anything worth a shit to society.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Who was the surly law and order asshole spamming the George Floyd thread every ten minutes with "Antifa rioter" images tweeted by that magat piece of shit Miles Cheong?

Curious if he's weighed in....

You mean @workswithseed?

He's probably moved on to the issue most pressing today: the communist-inspired private market regulating itself.

• Haha 1

tahoe was one of the worst posters and somehow people kept interacting with him.

i often wonder if GR is him these days. posting style, places, etc sure reminds me of his longwinded nothingness. yes, i know he is a backcracker cracker from san antone allegedly

thanks for calling out his BS 

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

Speaking of idiots we haven't heard of in awhile, whatever became of our pal TJHooker?

I think he was my ex wife's cousin's husband. Very nice guy in real life I couldn't say one sideways word about the guy but he was very innudated in republican rhetoric. Thankfully almost never brought that up in person that I can remember and that's always been a reminder to me that these trump people aren't just raging assholes. Some are good dudes and good family men with wayward beliefs who get sucked up into the cult of personality. 

So anyway, my wife wants me to have a talk with my little one who she (wife) feels is getting to aggressive on Instagram with the "fuck you if you voted for Trump attitude".   Anyway, the problem is, the little one sees my twitter tweets, which basically are "fuck you if you voted for Trump". 

What does this have to do with Tahoe Horn and this thread?  From now on, I'm not going to rag on people for who they voted for in the past.  I might suggest how they could do better in the future, but no more "you're the reason that __________ if fucked up". 

Everyone, just do better.  And don't do crimes.  and just say no to drugs.

Tahoe brought donuts to what he thought was a republican meeting, turned out to be a bunch of neo nazis who beat him to death for wearing a collared shirt, and hasn't been heard from since.

As for Tjhooker, he's busy surfing scat sites and trying to find out who badmofo is.

13 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

So anyway, my wife wants me to have a talk with my little one who she (wife) feels is getting to aggressive on Instagram with the "fuck you if you voted for Trump attitude".   Anyway, the problem is, the little one sees my twitter tweets, which basically are "fuck you if you voted for Trump". 

What does this have to do with Tahoe Horn and this thread?  From now on, I'm not going to rag on people for who they voted for in the past.  I might suggest how they could do better in the future, but no more "you're the reason that __________ if fucked up". 

Everyone, just do better.  And don't do crimes.  and just say no to drugs.

Your approach guarantees further violence. Having supported this sedition must be a scarlet letter. But this one is earned and justified. Playing nice will only embolden them. 

In my neighborhood were two houses that were flying Trump flags until Wednesday. They were down by the time I got home from work Thursday. That is exactly what should happen. They should feel ashamed. 

And those who are still spouting the bullshit should be publicly shamed as often as possible. The nation needs to flood the public square with the fact that anyone still doing so is either evil or stupid or both. There is no other explanation. 

I appreciate your kind of outlook but it comes from am optimism that is no longer warranted. A few months ago you posted a reply to me essentially chastising me for being too rude to Trumpkins. It doesn't seem like calling their insanity, evil, and stupidity out sooner was that bad of an idea anymore, does it? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Your approach guarantees further violence. Having supported this sedition must be a scarlet letter. But this one is earned and justified. Playing nice will only embolden them. 

In my neighborhood were two houses that were flying Trump flags until Wednesday. They were down by the time I got home from work Thursday. That is exactly what should happen. They should feel ashamed. 

And those who are still spouting the bullshit should be publicly shamed as often as possible. The nation needs to flood the public square with the fact that anyone still doing so is either evil or stupid or both. There is no other explanation. 

I appreciate your kind of outlook but it comes from am optimism that is no longer warranted. A few months ago you posted a reply to me essentially chastising me for being too rude to Trumpkins. It doesn't seem like calling their insanity, evil, and stupidity out sooner was that bad of an idea anymore, does it? 

Yep. I've only had one trumpkin friend contact me since Wednesday. Told him if he still believed the election was stolen after 60 judges rejected it that I considered him a moron. He actually agreed and laughed it off.

Have not heard from the rest since Wednesday. If and when I do, I will let them know what I think of their seditious beliefs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Your approach guarantees further violence.

No, I don't think so - what I am saying is while I don't think any current support for Trump, and certainly any past or future criminal activity, should be tolerated, I do think that given the opprobrium any support for the man deserves, I think we should be willing to give somewhat of a pass for people who once supported, but no longer support him. 

Small though that population be.

33 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Kind of amazed that so many people here are attacking a dead guy, have some decency. But for those of you that didn’t know, Tahoe died during the riot. He was the guy who tasered himself in the nuts and had a heart attack. RIP. 

You presume he possesses testicles and a heart. Very...presumptuous of you.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

No, I don't think so - what I am saying is while I don't think any current support for Trump, and certainly any past or future criminal activity, should be tolerated, I do think that given the opprobrium any support for the man deserves, I think we should be willing to give somewhat of a pass for people who once supported, but no longer support him. 

Small though that population be.

74.2 million people voted for a lunatic, racist, xenophobic, narcissist, conman traitor after he showed all of them who he really was and the damage he could do to this country. 

Fuck their feelings, they can figure their shit out themselves.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

anybody heard from @Johnny Sack? what's that piece of shit up to these days?

You know they no longer come to the Cloak Room because it's become a LEFT WING ECHO CHAMBER run by the CABAL. 

They'd rather cloak their abhorrent racism and Trumpism in the Daily Texan with some wink wink, nudge nudge posts that just barely hit the line of "political" but gets them rep from their fellow Trumpanzees who also don't come to CR anymore because they don't like to get challenged. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You know they no longer come to the Cloak Room because it's become a LEFT WING ECHO CHAMBER run by the CABAL. 

They'd rather cloak their abhorrent racism and Trumpism in the Daily Texan with some wink wink, nudge nudge posts that just barely hit the line of "political" but gets them rep from their fellow Trumpanzees who also don't come to CR anymore because they don't like to get challenged. 

nah. he never gave a shit about being challenged when he thought he was right. he's just a huge coward so he faded away once the inevitable happened with trump.

huge piece of shit, that church deacon.