Browns @ Steelers: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

20 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Ben sitting there on the bench looked like a man who knows it's time to head out to the pasture.

I’ve been saying that he needs to retire for the last couple seasons. I don’t know why he would wanna spend the rest of his life with knee pain and having to spend his money on doctors and pain meds.

21 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Haha where have y’all been all year. Spitting image of his dad 

i had no fucking clue.  i never watch the pre-game.  i change the channel for any commercials and halftime.  and i never watch post-game.  he's been on all year?  fuck me.  sounds like i haven't missed much, though.

14 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

As a female though you have to dig into how he has behaved as a man since he has grown up and gotten married and had children. There have been no issues, that I know of, since he got mixed up with that girl at the bar in Georgia 

there was also a woman in reno (harrah's employee), either he raped her and it was covered up, or it was consensual and she bragged about it and shook him down.  who knows.

the georgia incident was physically violent.  and you talk about it as it was "ancient history", that he grew up, between 2010 when georgia happened and he got married.  in 2011.

what is inexcusable is when you have fuck-you money, to tryst with non-professionals, whose silence you are buying at a premium price.

In regards to Tomlin, he's not terrible, but he's not great either. Yeah, he'd be highly sought after if he weren't with the Steelers. He's also very frustrating. No one knows what his teams are like without an experienced QB.

Sitting Ben in the final regular season game was probably detrimental. They'd been awful on offense for weeks until the 2nd half versus the Colts. Part of that was a refusal to run the ball. Part because they dink and dunk. Announcers stated only 11% of Steeler passes went beyond 10 yards. Lowest in the league. Terrible offensive coordination and crappy head coaching oversight. They needed to build off that 2nd half vs the Colts. Bengals, Colts, Browns (not including final reg season game). The offense was horrid in the 1st halves.

Now losing Dupree hindered their defense. Bush out hurt too.

That said covid jacked with their schedule probably more than anyone else. 3 games in 12 days.

And to heck with the Browns. As bad a non call as you will ever witness was a big assist in getting them in the playoffs. Hope they lose.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/10/2021 at 11:02 PM, InkaUtexas said:

Hi, just saying fuck the Browns and Mayfield. May he one day get locked into one of his progressive commercials. 

Gonna be awkward bringing a shit-ton of groceries to the hot tub...