Browns @ Steelers: AFC Wild Card Game

Vic Mackey

24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t care for that either.  But I was a Sandie in high school and love black and gold/yellow. It’s just a sick color combo that works. And is to me intimidating if colors on a uniform can be intimidating. Like the Raiders.

Amarillo Tascosa?  My mother was a member of the first graduating class.  She said they split from Amarillo High. 

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Stefaniski may be Covid bound but that fucker can coach. And I wish he was on the sidelines because eye candy for me. Guy is hot. Browns playing very physical. 

I was all on board then you killed my buzz drooling over his looks.  28-0?  I’ll allow it.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

pittsburgh is 36-25 alltime in the playoffs

their largest defeat ever quick glance was @ oakland 1983 division round 38-10

Buffalo over Oilers in the playoffs...  Freakin' Frank Reich had a 32-point comeback win

***Warning Oiler fans may not want to read this***

During the final game of the 1992 regular season, the Houston Oilers defeated Buffalo 27–3 in Houston, where Kelly suffered strained ligaments in his knee and yielded to Reich to finish the game in his place. With Kelly out, Reich took the reins as the starter for the wild card game the following week, on January 3, 1993. The wild card game was a rematch with the Oilers, hosted in Buffalo, where they led the Bills 35–3 early in the 3rd quarter, but Reich then led the Bills on a 38–3 run en route to a 41–38 overtime victory. The rally from a 32-point deficit remains the largest comeback in NFL history. 

Edited by LTtxfan